Found an Asian massage parlor nearby. Should I go get a blowjob? Advice?

Found an Asian massage parlor nearby. Should I go get a blowjob? Advice?

Bump

Ask for their freshest recruit and say you'll marry them if they make you blast hard enough so they'll get their greencard. Really motivates people and you'll blast ten times as hard.

you must be an inexperienced teen if you think they actually do that stuff

They do LOL i went to one right outside of post.

no you didn't

Naw rubmaps has reviews mentioning blowjobs from there. They definitely do it.

nah, it's fake. you can be arrested for trying it.

You get a bj?

they dont have enough female cops to shut down these places

>prostitution is illegal so there are no prostitutes anywhere

ITT: 12 year olds

Yeah, tons of asains around here. Nothing but asain barber shops and sowing shops. I had to get a recomendation through the manager though. My buddy has been a long time customer

I think I might be able to just roll by and talk my way in. I live in a tourist area by the beach.

asian massage places don't do that, most of them are illegal and won't want to risk deportation just to touch some neckbeards virgin 1 inch dick

illegal immigrants*

You could try it, worst they could do is tell you to leave

save up some money, buy a ticket to bangkok

Definitely don't be obvious about it. Tell them you found them on Backpage or Rubmaps. 90% of the time they know what you're talking about.

also, this thread needs more hot asian ass

Gotta work your way up to that. Most places will give you a happy ending the first time. You gotta keep going so they give you more.

this is solid

i would add to let her do some of her massage routine first, and a ways in if she doesn't signal, straight up ask if any 'extra services' are available

this is now a hot asian ass thread

Been to Pattaya Beach 4X don't wanna take a plane for a blowjob, just sayin

Not sure what to do if they ask if I've been there before or who I saw (if I say yes). I know saying you've never been means no happy ending.

dont be retard man, if theres no blowjob service just tell the girl how much you love asians and you hope to marry one someday.

get blowjobs and fucks for free while they work their way around that g-card.

easy, always say yes, and it was a while back and just BS your way through the name part, an important life tool for dealing with women you should work on, either 'i think it was' random 1 or 2 syllable name or 'i don't remember, she was real cute though'

not saying that's bad advice, just sounds more like tips on getting an Asian GF, from a massage parlor