B/ is this a hemorrhoid ??

B/ is this a hemorrhoid ??

its a small dick

bro I see a dook flake. You nasty fuck go take a shower.

Bruh fresh out the shower excuse the fact that MY ASS HURTS LIKE A BITCH ITS A LITTLE GINGER TO BE SCRUBBING xD

yeah its a hemorrhoid

post more pics anyhow

I got repeats it must be my lucky day

Work your ass looser
So we can see it better
For science....

My understanding is that as long as I keep clean, wash without soap(as that irritates hemorrhoids), etc this should go away on its own?

Bruh that's how this all started. Torn ass lead to this xD

You like ass play?
I'm no doctor, so you might want to go see one soon.
You can keep posting ass and dick pics for now.

Hahahaha yeah I don't mind it. My ex gf got me into it so I blame all of this on her xD wearing clothes and eating a sandwich so you're out of luck but if you see my pics tonight don't be surprised xD

It's a shame too my ass looked really nice until this happened xD

Are you more into using your hands or a toy while a girl watches or have her do it to you?
And your ass doesn't look that bad.

try pushing it back in. that looks like it could become a skintag though, if it bothers you maybe you'll have to get it removed eventually.

I have the same, but I got it after my ass literally ripped after a shit. Think it's called anal fissure. But it could also be a hemorrhoid .

It goes back in if I push it in but comes out again quickly. No question it happened after a tear.

Well thanks, and more of just having the pressure on my prostate is crazy. Don't care if I'm doing it or she is xD

Yeah I looked up anal fissure and most of them seemed rather serious looking tears, which isn't what I'm experiencing. No question it happened after a small rip. But it's been getting worse over a period of about 2 months. It's not extremely painful but rather annoying. Noticeable when sitting or coughing

almost just looks like a skin-tag that is leftover after a hemorrhoid.

When I say it goes in I don't mean that it originates from inside and is like dangling out. It's literally right at my ass hole. It's more of I can "tuck it in" lmao

It is still painful and will bleed with hard stool. Any idea if that sounds like a skin tag? Also will increase/ decrease in size depending on irritation

You really ought to take that cute ass to a doctor.

Ugh that's exactly what I didn't want to hear but if I must.... Thanks for the advice

Damn op do you shave your ass or what no homo that's just a really hairless man ass.

Better safe than risk further tearing. And when you get it taken care of, no matter how horny you get, take it real slow and use a lot of lube.

hemorrhoid or abcess.
For your sake hope for the first one.

Yeh bro my hair grows like crazy and I work up hella sweat at work every day. Shaving prevents getting those nasty ass tangles in your ass hair and shit stuck in ass hair is fucking disgusting so boom that's why I shave xD

Not an abcess I don't think. No leakage or pus or anything like that from what I can tell

Yeah true that. Raw dogging it with just a little spit on a toy way too big is what got me into this mess xD

>this should go away on its own

yeah keep telling that to yourself

go to the fucking doctors so i dont have to see your stupid prolapsed asshole on Sup Forums
dumb faggot, a thread died for this stupid shit.

It hasn't yet :( majority vote seems to be go to the doctor. That's why I'm here though, I have no experience in this matter. I appreciate everyone's opinion and help.

Another vote for doctor. Majority rules thanks Sup Forums

When in doubt, go to a doctor. But speaking from (unfortunate) experience, hemmorrhoids can also result from stress, bad diet (read: rock-hard shits), and sitting for too long (like if you work an office job or spend too much time at all sitting on your ass). Get up and move, get more fresh fruit in your diet, and try to limit the amount of time you spend sitting down.

i had one of those, it was hard and it would not go away for 2 weeks, so i squeezed it with my thumb and middle finger until it popped. It hurt like a bitch for a moment but it haven't come back since.

I actually spend very little time sitting down but I have a terrible diet that is very dehydrating. I also drink a lot which I'm sure only makes things like this worse. Thanks for the advice

The horny mind can cause trouble.
What does the toy look like?

That's absolutely terrifying. Not doing that lol

Lmao was a dildo my girl picked up as a surprise. Surprise! Hemorrhoid time! Lmfao

Did she do anything to make up for it?
Or just point and laugh?

sorry for late response. Im not sure. If you have pain in the anus after taking a shit, it could be inflamed. Is the skin-tag itself painful, and is it painful for hours after bowel movement?

HAHAHAHAHA no neither of us realized at the time that there was much damage done. She obviously apologized when she realized I was hurt from it but I don't hold a grudge. Might hit her with that medical bill though ;P haha

It's the affected area only

I know that there is medication for that shit to remedy it. Maybe that can help you otherwise really go see the doc

Will keep that in mind and check it out. Thanks for the advice

ok, that is a good sign. Get some hemorrhoid cream, and eat more fiber. Avoid sitting too long on the toilet seat, and consider using water instead of toilet paper, it helps a lot.
If it is fresh, it chances are it will be completely healed. The longer it's there, the smaller the chances are that it will go away by itself.

Op is going to work. Will check thread when I get there as long as it doesn't 404. Thanks again everyone.

FWIW I had a smaller version of this when I spent a night puking. I strained so hard vomiting that I blew my ass out.

It eventually went away on its own, in like a couple of weeks, but again, I think mine was smaller.

Thank you I will try that

I hope those hemmroids give you a infection and you fucking die faggot

Spread hate somewhere else you fat fuck xD