New family member you would fuck/ incest thread

new family member you would fuck/ incest thread

i hope this user returns
claims to have fucked his sister

bumpppp

1/10 - would use to populate the british isles

Bump bump bump

I have a hot sister and can't wait to snoop on my future slutty daughter(s)

Is Stephen the Conqueror still around? I ain't got on Kik yet but if hes still around, holler at me.

Found this picture of my daughter sucking off a guy, she didn't t have a boyfriend as far as I knew.

Blown my load to this countless times

Bump

My daughter gives me a bj every weekend. She is so awesome.

Bullshit proofs

How turn your daughter into a cock sucker??

Hold up, dads jerk off to their daughters? You guys need some therapy lel

All women are cocksuckers the trick is to get her sucking yours

ok explain how your daughter gave you a bj
how did you raise her?

>be me, start of the summer
>coming home from uni, surprising my family
>walk in the house
>wierd noises
>wtf.jpg
>"heeey everone, its me user, i'm home"
>30 seconds later i walk into my parents room, thinking they were fucking so i gave them a notice to get decent
>parents under a blanked, clearly naked, sister naked trying to hide under the bed
>nope, i'm out
>still haven't gone home nor talked to any of them

so pretty much yeah...

We were pretty close while she was growing up. We sat together watching movies, hugged a lot, nothing inappropriate really. Kissed her on the mouth until she got boyfriends.
I've always been outgoing and said things that were beyond what was really acceptable, but that was just my personality. When she went shopping I would let her fashion show everything and she would change in front of me. I inspected her clothes before she went out, turn around etc. comment on how it made her body look. If something didn't look good I told her and when It made her look hot I told her.

When she was about 19 when no one was around we would still snuggle in my chair and I started putting my hand on her ass. Eventually I stuck my hand up her shorts from the bottom and was rubbing on her ass under the shorts.

does your wife know or do you guys keep it a secret.

I'd fuck my sister 2bh

She's pretty open in conversation about sexuality and she's even let slip that her long term boyfriend is rocking a 4incher, as well as asking my current gf for sex advice. Which in itself is proper fucked because she basically taught my sister how to teach her boyfriend how to eat her out properly, using my techniques

do you mean a fuck a new family member or is just a new thread?

This is Viserys from season one of Game of Thrones level creepiness.

I had talked about sexual topics around her many times and I could tell she was interested when I would say sexual things. I've been with enough women to recognize the look they get on their face when they are thinking about a guy.

I start saying things about missing washing her hair like I did when she was younger and she makes suggestions about how that could happen, like wearing her bikini or some shit. After a while I just drop it and figure we'll come back to it later. Well one day we are drinking a little and she decides she needs to spend the night because of the alcohol. Now she says she needs to take a bath. Once she is in the tub she tells me she left her shampoo and conditioner in the car and I go to get it for her. When I bring it to the door, she tells me to bring it in and she doesn't close the curtain, so I see her in all her naked glory. She proceeds to ask me to help her wash her hair since she's "so drunk".

Why did it upset you?

I divorced her 20 years ago. She is living a thousand miles away and my daughter doesn't speak to her.

Anyway, that led to me eating her out and she sucked my dick. Now she does it regularly. GTG I'm picking her up for lunch and she just texted me.

alright later then hope to see around again i am very intrigued

Show texts. Sweet talk her.

Fuckinf Bump

let's get a family photo for visualization

Dude everyone would and anyone who's says they wouldn't is lying, even if they are lying to themselves.

Like I'd oppenly want to fuck my sister and several cousins, my mom? No not really she isn't attractive and I'm not interested.

However, of say one night after drinking a bunch of wine and getting close my mom starts to get grabby and then begs to suck my dick...

Am I really going to say no? If she pushes me to have sex withbher would I turn it down? I'm only going to resist so much.

And keep in mind that this would all be completely secretive, so nobodynis going to find out.

I'd argue most guys would fuck an extremely wide range of women knowing that it wouldn't ever be found out or spoken of including their female relatives.

A lot of people don't like brainstorming these realities and they fail to understand what they are actually capable of because it freaks us out.

>is never be a nazi!

Under the right circumstance yes you would

>I'd never fuck my mom

Under the right circumstances, yeah you would

Is your mom and sister hot if so you should have joined in

yeah i would fuck my sister too, wish i had the chance to teach her stuff

No tits no ass no nude...
So you have blown your load to a man's dick...

Hmmmm

Photo or bullshit.

Show us sister

He is jerking off to his daughter doing something sexual you dumbass

It's not the picture of her body it's the girl he knows bein presented in a sexual light which is something a father will never see most likely

Jesus are you like 12 or something?

i want to believe that was real
you be the judge

the only other one of them
very hot though

No but even I can't look at that pic and think it's hot. If she was getting railed and her tits were out etc that's hot.

This... He just likes the dick.

Need more. Plus a pic of the sister.

My mom used to give me handjobs and blowjobs when I was 10-17 to "help me sleep "

>I can't imagine how seeing his daughter in a sexual way might arrows him

Do you not have a functional brain?

That was your dad...

On a serious note.. If doubles... Message mom..
"hi mom I can't sleep. Can you come give me a HAND (job) to get to sleep"

It functions enough to be able to spell arouse you fucking retard.

It arrows him?

TWAT

>correct spelling don't refute point

Good job

There is such a thing as autocorrect..

>don't refute point

Doesn't refute point

You fucking retard

And I'm not even the same user

my cousin crush for her