Denies science and thinks 98% of climate scientists are lying

Denies science and thinks 98% of climate scientists are lying.

Drops out of TPP and strips EPA back to 1960s levels causing almost immediate increases in pollutants in the air and water.

As a result Hurricane Harvey increases from a benign category 2 into a category 4 causing billions in damage and taking countless American lives.

A new and potentially even stronger Hurricane Irma is now brewing in the Atlantic. Meteorologists are estimating that this will be the strongest hurricane ever recorded.

Ask yourself, how many of these monster hurricanes did we have while Obama was in office? The answer; NONE. The last ones of this magnate were under president Bush..... go figure.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anttilip/status/892318734244884480
weathermodification.com
youtube.com/watch?v=vCbFXQEPTlQ
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-dictated-son’s-misleading-statement-on-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/ar-AApdk8c?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK. Despite your baiting statements, the implications of a warming climate are real and serious. I refer to a recently published article by Zhao et al (2017). The following is the abstract of that article:
"Wheat, rice, maize, and soybean provide two-thirds of human caloric intake. Assessing the impact of global temperature increase on
production of these crops is therefore critical to maintaining global food supply, but different studies have yielded different results.
Here, we investigated the impacts of temperature on yields of the four crops by compiling extensive published results from four
analytical methods: global grid-based and local point-based models, statistical regressions, and field-warming experiments. Results from
the different methods consistently showed negative temperature impacts on crop yield at the global scale, generally underpinned by
similar impacts at country and site scales. Without CO2 fertilization, effective adaptation, and genetic improvement, each degree-Celsius increase in global mean temperature would, on average, reduce global yields of wheat by 6.0%, rice by 3.2%, maize by 7.4%, and soybean by 3.1%. Results are highly heterogeneous across crops and geographical areas, with some positive impact estimates. Multi- method analyses improved the confidence in assessments of future
climate impacts on global major crops and suggest crop- and region-specific adaptation strategies to ensure food security for an increasing world population."

Mueller will fix this soon enough according to what people are saying.

This is what happens when you get your college degree at your own university.

Bait, but someone's gonna fall for it.

Much as I'd like to blame the thin-skinned, egotistical, insecure buffoon in the White House, climate effects take too long to manifest, so you can't blame the orange POTUS

However, the increasing instability of the weather systems is predicted by climate change and the nuclear-armed oompa-loompa in Washington ought to see it as a potential of what is to come if he keeps going with his denial.

" Karl Popper famously said, “A theory that explains everything explains nothing.” So what do you make of the theory that catastrophic manmade CO2-driven “climate change” can account for harsher winters and lighter winters, more snow and less snow, droughts and floods, more hurricanes and less hurricanes, more rain and less rain, more malaria and less malaria, saltier seas and less salty seas, Antarctica ice melting and Antarctic ice gaining and dozens of other contradictions? Popper gave a name to “theories” like this: pseudoscience. " -James Corbett

OK, let's look at just one metric: twitter.com/anttilip/status/892318734244884480

>So what do you make of the theory that catastrophic manmade CO2-driven “climate change” can account for harsher winters and lighter winters, more snow and less snow, droughts and floods, more hurricanes and less hurricanes, more rain and less rain
Easy. Increased instability.

does anyone actually believe the president controls the weather?
if so, who let you out of /x/?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, TRUMP BACKING OUT OF THE TERRIBLE TPP CAUSED THE HURRICANE IN TEXAS? GLOBAL FUCKING WARMING DUDE? SOMEONE NEEDS TO RELEASE THE ONLY SCIENTIST ON EARTH THAT KNOWS HIS SHIT, BILL NYE!

You complained about too many issues, so I gave you one. "Nice" deflection...

My stepfather legitimately believes that Obama sold Alaskan microwave stations to the Russians and that said stations are being used to control weather patterns.

You sound like a butthurt Clinton snowflake.

Melt, faggot.

Global warming is fake, God is real.

Oh shit! It's scary, red, and...
Bullshit, actually. You can only verify it all after 1996, even from the 1980s we don't have reasonable weather records for most, if not the majority, of the world. The 1930's-'50's were pretty damn similar.

Climate alarmism is a great tool for making money, easy to manufacture results with thanks to spotty data gathering before the 21st century, and ultimately a bunch of bunk.

If you truly believe that you are just as religious as a Muslim zealot.

well there was snow in colorado in july so all that sciency stuff is clearly POPPYCOCK

Unfortunately there are people who think exactly along those lines.

>James Corbett
In addition to the history of oil, power, and economics, alleged false flag events like the Oklahoma City bombing conspiracy theories,Wikipedia's W.svg the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and Operation Gladio,Wikipedia's W.svg James Corbett claims to detail scandalous corruption, injustices, and expose conspiracies, psy-ops, black-ops, and the covert "deep-state secret", "ghost politics", globalist control, and domination agendas of the New World Order advocating a "revolution of the mind" to counter-cultural brainwashing dogmas to ultimately foil all centralized governments' monopolistic use of violence.

DUDE, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AL GORE NEEDS MORE MONEY. ELON MUSK NEEDS MORE MONEY DUDE, GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY AND STOP DRIVING CARS AND MOVING YOU IDIOTS, PEOPLE LIKE THAT CARBON TO FLY AROUND THE WORLD IN THEIR PRIVATE JETS YOU INSENSITIVE IMBECILES.

Youd literally have to be totally brain dead to deny weather modification.
weathermodification.com

Sorry :^)

By the way, when are these big companies that are the primary source of gaseous materials that contribute to greenhouse effect going to stop doing what they do? You know, all the ones that are 'hip' with the fight against global warming?

>>Implying obama can control the weather

btfo slogified ziontist

the TPP is abd

Now we just need the earth to flood every other state that voted Trump.

I'm guessing that description is supposed to be negative. Sounds pretty good tbh.

this made me laugh. thank you.

yah actually it isnt 98% of scientists..

its 98% of the small percentage of scientist who were polled.. these scientists were the ones receiving government funding and basically if they didnt agree to go along with the man made climate change thing (basically so the gov can tax the people more) they would loose their funding.. so as you can see.. 2% of those "scientists" were even willing to risk all their funding because they were un able to prove what the government wanted them to prove

Strips EPA back to 1960's? The EPA was created by REPUBLICAN Richard M. Nixon in 1970. So you are saying our God and savior Donald J. Trump has invented time travel? My God, I knew he was a genius but...

wew lad

This is the global temperature anomaly mean from 2000 to 2009...

Compared against the mean from 1951 to 1980.

Imagine that, a nine-year period in climate is skewed in a single direction more than a twenty-nine year period.

TPP wasn't going to stop any of this you moron. TPP even wanted to allow China to keep their industries going for two more decades before having to start pulling back, explain to me why the US should allow China to surpass them militarily and financially through this process? It literally makes no sense for us to abide by it and allow ourselves to turn into a third world shit hole just so China and our crony politicians investments their can improve. kys dude.

I appreciate you being reasonable about things, but...don't you think you missed the satire a little there?

'Wew lad' is new speak for;

'I have run out of memes to parrot, therefore you're wrong'

>hurricanes
>GLIMATE GHANGE >:DDDDDD

i love bullshit leaps of logic like this

changing regulation = IMMEDIATE CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE KILLING BILLIONS!

Trips confirm truth.

It's an obvious troll but many believe this fallacy to some extent.

> 98% of "climate scientists"
i.e. 1% of legit scientists

I pray for the day that "Boogie Powder" becomes a buzzword for weather manipulation while I'm still alive. I would lose my shit laughing every time I hear it.

I love how you have so little dirt on him now you've had to resort to basically making stuff up. The left are getting to whole new levels of desperate. The Russia bullshit seems to have died out, and now the msm has a new crackpot theory about Trump every week. The sad part is you retards still believe them without any skepticism whatsoever.

The DNC is totally divided, Sanders will likely run as independent/form a progressive party (a thus get hilariously btfo again and divide the democrats even more), and there is no way the RNC will try to replace Trump (even if they had more primaries Trump would win in a landslide again). What's even more funny is the idea of mentally ill Hillary trying to run for pres for the 3rd time. She would only get btfo once more. I honestly hope she does, it would be a confirmed Trump victory and we'd get to relive the glorious 2016 elections. Oh and we mustn't forget that Antifa is giving the right everything we needed to put the final nail in the leftist coffin. Even msnbc is disgusted by these totalitarian scumfucks.

Face it low IQ libtards, Trump is doing fine, despite the narrative your fake news has enshrouded you in. He will almost certainly win in 2020, unless the DNC miraculously gets their shit together and the pendulum abruptly stops swinging to the right, which won't happen. If you people were able to use your tiny brain for even 1 second you'd realize this. But you can't, because you're stupid and brainwashed. I fucking love this timeline. Fuck you all.

Trump can control the weather.
Truly a god emperor!

dingdingding

>The Russia bullshit seems to have died out
You mean the Russia bullshit that has his cabinet members abandoning the administration like rats on a sinking ship? The Russia bullshit that just caused Mueller's investigation to expand... again?

Shhhhh...Trumptards won't listen regardless of how loud you speak. Let's just drop this issue, then when something worthy of being impeached is made public we can laugh at everyone who was willfully ignorant of the obvious truth.

u do realize that trump donated millions of dollars to harvey right

>Trump is doing fine
kek

only so it would wipe out the nigger heavy areas.

>u do realize that trump promised to donate exactly one million dollars to harvey right
ftfy
>not knowing that he actually hasn't given anything yet
>forgetting he did the same thing during Sandy but never actually gave the money
>forgetting Trump has a long history of doing this
>forgetting Trump has actually paid out less than 8 million in charity since 1980
wew lad

GLOBAL WARMING IS A COMMUNIST HOAX

On a global scale it's impossible.
hell even on a continental scale it's impossible.

I'm too lazy to read through this thread, so I am probably just repeating shit...

I'm a liberal, and liked Obama, but Hurricane Ike was one of the deadliest hurricanes, and that was during Obama's tenure. Saying hurricanes didn't exist makes you a fucking retard

Global warming is not a hoax. only complete dumb fucks believe it's a hoax.

Rising sea levels and rising temperatures probably made this hurricane worse, but it would have still happened regardless.

TPP affects agricultural exports in the rural communities that voted for Trump. If their towns collapse due to lack of demand for the shit their farms make, it will be their own fucking fault.

>Global warming is not a hoax. only complete dumb fucks believe it's a hoax.

so the millions of people who voted for Trump are dumb fucks? typical globalist.

Trump Destroys Carbon Tax Scam
youtube.com/watch?v=vCbFXQEPTlQ

>so the millions of people who voted for Trump are dumb fucks?
yes

Alex jones, haha, I thought all you sister fuckers wised up to that con

>science

It's a Trump speech, you dumb niggerfaggot. Smart enough to open the video, too stupid to click play.

Funny thing about science is that opinions can change as tools and methods improve in accuracy due to comprehensive study of their inadequacies.

That being said, yes, it is possible that opinion on global warming may change. But, until it is demonstrated otherwise, what do humans stand to lose should policies be implemented to improve the health of the planet as a whole?

I don't subscribe to endless genealogies, everyone has some inbreeding in their family tree somewhere user, maybe you haven't done a minute of research into these things. Nice deflect of the entire point onto Alex Jones, totally made you sound more credible when responding with a nonsensical assumption.

>As a result Hurricane Harvey increases from a benign category 2 into a category 4

Causation...is not your strong suit.

Pay special attention to that figure in the upper right. Volume of sea ice, as a whole, has decreased in 2017 relative to 2008.

See While area covered by ice may have increased, volume has not as per You're just shooting yourself in the foot here.

People already forgot about hurricane Sandy?

yup standard dumbfuck L pathos
the internet- no longer a place for the free-thinking

See

I'd be fine with climate motivated policies, if it weren't for the fact that this policies just happen to align with the policies that the left have been promoting since long before anybody ever thought about climate issues.

So you're actually not fine with climate motivated policies due to pre-existing political biases...

There are people arguing about global warming. Why not prepare for it and stop wasting time arguing about it? I am posting on Sup Forums, so all credibility is lost by default, but why not agree with me for shits and giggles? There is nothing lost in preparing for something that appears to be happening, regardless of why.

Mistaking correlation with causation is not an exclusive ability of liberals or conservatives. Cognitive dissonance and illogical/deficient ideologies are a stronger suit of your average modern conservative than liberals. Those damn college professors probably learnin them libs to philosophize and logiquate better than average...

>complains about Trump denying science
>honestly thinks dropping out of TPP caused Harvey to go from a cat2 to a cat4

how many layers of irony are you on?

but where's the proofs? do you have any actual proof? are you ever going to have any actual proof?

We shall see, user. Manafort might just turn canary for some form of leniency with new state-based charges.

Who are you to lecture me about political biases? Anyway, the entire scientific community, as well as academia has been coopted by the political establishment. Scientists must produce results that support the agreed upon narrative, or risk being ostracized. The peer review process is completely corrupt. Universities that were once bastions of free thought, and enabled people to learn and grow, regardless of their opinions, now suppress speech and thought, that does not comply with their very narrow world view, ferociously. I welcome the coming war. It will devastate humanity, but at least there will be an opportunity to live my life on my own term, and not subject to constant meddling from the aristocracy.

You yourself said you have a politic bias
>I'd be fine with climate motivated policies, if it weren't for the fact that this policies just happen to align with the policies that the left have been promoting since long before anybody ever thought about climate issues.

>september 2017
>trump is still president

sounds like someone can't handle it

Mueller isn't even investigating Russia any more. It's turned into a fishing expedition, and excuse to get all of his lawyer buddies high paying federal jobs.

You sound as though you have some experience with academia...What's your background, user?

>but where's the proofs? do you have any actual proof? are you ever going to have any actual proof?
This being in regard to Mueller not investigating the Russian angle anymore, of course.

>Mueller isn't even investigating Russia any more.
wrong

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-dictated-son’s-misleading-statement-on-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/ar-AApdk8c?li=BBnb7Kz

Oh...so MSN is an appropriate news source now?

sounds legit to me

>1. can't find anything on russia
>2. keep squeezing anyone related to trump over everything about trump until someone makes a misstatement
>3. charge with process crime
>4. get them to confess to anything that hurts trump
>5. follow new lead
>6. repeat step 2

>The climate instantly reacts to climate deniers being in power

Can't maintain suspension of disbelief even though I kind of want to reply to a Trump thread right now. Thanks for nothing boner-killer.

>98% of climate scientists are lying.

then he's right