Very soon will be war. russia against usa. and russia crush usa. 100%.you will see

very soon will be war. russia against usa. and russia crush usa. 100%.you will see

ill crush that puss

Can the art-posting bot currently in the ylyl thread come over to this one?

Meh. Empires rise and fall constantly. Fucking do it, my life won't really change much.

All Russians are homosexuals. Everyone on earth knows this. About that war thing, I have no opinion.

Russians are like niggers but wrong color. USA will stomp them like cockroaches

and brazil will rise from the portuguese ashes to conquer the world

In Russia he called COCKMAN

How do Europeans treat Russia?

Yep, russia or n.korea, either one will crush the US...

as homos

The entire world is rooting for the end of the United States. Shit even I am. We could use some humbling

Dat tyfus papiertje heb ik toen de tijd ook moeten halen.

Russia go!

what's up COCKHOLE

lol wat

At least give me a reason that isn't tarded, because of north korea? why do you think this? (blatant bs)

>N.K.
>Russia
So how will those two beat U.S. and it's allies?

LEUK HE? LEKKER ZWEMMEN

when obama was president, putin could have taken a shit on the oval office desk and obama would have done nothing

now putin knows he has an equal in office in the usa, so putin will play things more close at home

but when the liberal fucktards who should be shot instead of being allowed to vote decide to vote in pussy ass shillary in 2020, putin will nuke the usa and shrillary will just be crying under her desk as she gets annihiliated by a nuke and our country is in ruins

that is how its gon go down ya'll

Ik heb 3 van die papiertjes. Kun jij niet zeggen hè?

>ya'll
Kys

i do kiss myself quite often, tyvm

Geef ze eens snel terug aan ze.

And here is a prime example of a maga faggot that makes us look bad. Please ignore the monkey, regardless of what happens or whoever is in office , you can't spill a drop of American blood without spilling the worlds. All of the us plus our allies will cry out for war.