This is unbelievable...

This is unbelievable. Do you guys remember when we used to be able to trash talk on online games without being worried about your account being silenced by someone with hurt feelings?

>plays normie game
>gets mad when normies do normie things
>keeps playing the game
>????????????
>profit

I'm seriously about to circumvent this ban by buying another copy. I need to show Blizzard that this action is not acceptable.

You forgot the fact that you talked shit in a Teen game. Would have been different if the game was rated Mature.

Come on over to csgo were all friends over here

wrong board, faggot

By giving them more money. Brilliant.

This is the random board where anything is allowed.

Yeah. I remember when the xbox 360 was out with the PS3

It was around the first CoD: world at war when people would shit talk in the lobbies 24/7

But only little kids did that. Grow up OP

We have a seperate board for video games

>fucking nigger cuck kys man you're trash
>man wtf why can't I say what I want freedom of speech bro

epic

Yeah but I'm banned from it for 4 more hours.

>giving them more money
yeah that'll show them

Sounds like you get banned a lot, user. Sure the problem isn't you being an edgy jackass? "Listen kid. You have no talent at this game" is just as trash-talky without being "kys nigger kek."

Have you ever thought about not being a retard and not getting banned everywhere?

No, if I trash talk I want to him them where it hurts and where they are the most insecure. Racial and sexual orientation hurt a lot more than "ur not good at this game"

I play guild wars 2.
Get on my level nigger.

>permabanned from forums for being racist of a fictitious race of fantasy creatures.
> temp account ban because I called someone a faggot in pvp
> get reported on the daily for tell if people to go back to pve
> reported every match because I afk as soon as it's obvious I am playing wih retards and refuse to carry them.

I'd be ok carrying shit players if they at least tried to listen or communicate on he most basic of levels.

It means nothing kid, especially when the only strenuous thing you've done in your life is click a mouse button

Yeaaaaaah. Your twelve. Everywhere isn't fucking Sup Forums you spergy edgelord. You deserve your bans because you're a social retard. Games have rules. You want to enjoy those games? You have to follow their rules, jackass. Enjoy your life where everyone silences you for being a jackass.

You're just as autistic as OP. The point of playing games is to have fun. If you're making other consumers not enjoy their purchases, the companies not only have the right, but SHOULD ban your stupid asses. You're grown ass men cursing at children because you're fat neckbeard. Jesus you two are pathetic.

That's not how real life works nigger.

No block button irl for you sensitive faggots.

Imo I dont really care if they talk shit. If im playing qp and they talk shit ill have some fun and talk shit back. If its comp I mute them. Ez pz.

LMAO so is your problem that you can no longer be a faggot ass cod bitch without anyone stopping you? Go get cucked by a monkey

The rise of all you pro-censorship pussies is really disturbing. "Hurrr it's okay doe because it's not da gubmint censoring durrrr". You fucking drooler. Just wait till they decide your social justice issues or whatever faggy thing your into is sowing discontent and start censoring any talks of it.

Yeeeeah, the fucking games industry doesn't follow the Constitution, jackass. It doesn't matter if it's not like real life. You're not a giant muscle-bound marine in real life either, faggot, and I'd love to watch you tell some Dindu to kill themselves after calling them a nigger. You're right. It's not real life. You'll get much worse than a ban, you fucking idiot.

I am not fat. And clean shaven.

Want to PvP. Ok. Don't play league games then. Play unranked. Rewards are same.

Why should I not be mad some pissfuck tanked my rating cause they wanna pretend they can play league?

Fuck you nigger.
Go back to pve.

Please do not disparage the disabled, or you'll be banned. We do not put up with that kinda shit, here.

How about you stop talking so much shit like a child then

Try saying that shit out loud and see if you don't get your ass kicked. There's your real life block button you fuckin coward.

It's a game with 7 year olds. Youre an edgelord. This isn't about free speech, moron. It's about you purchasing a game containing rules you refuse to follow. You deserve your ban. It's not censorship if they've spelled out appropriate behavior. It's their game. They own it. They made it. They LET you play it on THEIR servers. You're an entitled sperglords.

Then they get arrested for assault.

Physical violence is not tolerated in real life.

>retard

Do not disparage the disabled. Act like an adult with some sense, or gtfo.

I don't play your fucking loser games. League of Legends and Overwatch are both teenager garbage. Also, you're going to be really upset to know I voted Trump, hate SJWs and censorship culture and I STILL say you faggots deserve what you get for going apeshit on tweens.

I don't play games involving marines because I am not a faggot.

Also I don't play shooters.
Also my avatar in gw2 is exactly my body type. Thin.

You are grasping at any draw you car reach faggot. Go back to pve.

I have told nuggets the nigger word. Still alive. Nigger.

you fucking retard, video games are not real life.

And the games are owned by people who are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with them. Buying someones game and being a stupid fucking bitch and complaining when you get banned is like going to someones house, knocking shit over, and complaining when they kick you out.

It's blizzards house, they can do whatever the fuck they want. Follow the rules or make your own you fucking disgrace

farting is also illegal these days

>fat neckbeard

This is fat-shaming. Do it again and you'll be banned.

I do say it out loud. Nigger.
Maybe Canadian niggers are pussies who knows. Again still alive.

No, faggot. I mean that. These idiot's mental development is definitely retarded compared to their age. As in slowed down. As in halted and prevented from progress. The same way a fire gets retarded, their mental growth has done the same.

Also, this isn't a game. Fuck you. I'll say what I want HERE. I just won't expect this to translate to the real world like those edgelords.

Find a way of saying that which does not include ableist slurs.

it's been a whiles ince I've seen a quality troll.

good work, lots of sincere bites, plenty of mad

would read agaiun

ever since they included they included the fresh off the boat africa nigger ppl have been talking shit ... the developers who made overwatch are doing a pretty good job. but the fags who run it now are pretty much garbage. new Terms of service is anti racist, homophobic ,etc all the pc shit. plus they tried to ultra nerf mercy. bliz employees are fucking the game up bad

I have never played either of those games. Want to speculate more?

I literally stated which game I play. Are you a retarded no literacy type nigger?

>Overwatch

"Ablest." Kek. I grew up helping take care of myentally handicapped sister. I know you're trolling, but fuck that whole "Pointing out or mentioning my glaring handicap is mean" crowd.

I don't remember that, because I was never a fucking sperg

Hypocrite

You told me to play League and is the OP picture not Overwatch? Point is, follow the game's rules if you want to play it. You know. Like it's always been for every game since the beginning of time. You can't just steal all the money from the bank, call your nephew a nigger and then expect the family to just keep playing Monopoly with you, jackass.

Whatever you say, faggot kun.

Cringe

>being this new

Don't get me wrong, but
>Sitting on 92 days silenced myself

It's a fast paced competitive game relying on teamwork and communication. I've spent years talking shit and enjoying the freedom to say whatever the fuck I want under the impression if an emotionally stable person doesn't like my words, they always have the ability to mute block or literally ignore me.

I do ultimately agree with OP on the point being made, but you're not entitled to jack shit on the internet as a whole. Owners of intellectual properties or servers withhold the right to do whatever the fuck they want, including removal of unwanted free speech or opinion.

Support game devs who align with your morals/interest. We allowed EA to happen because of this exact principal.

Playing a kids game and gets mad and cries to the internet when he says bad things in it and gets in trouble. Fuck off and grow up dude.

Newsflash: multiplayer games are riddled and literally marketed towards children.

> be 14
> weekend at friends house
> halo online multiplayer
> grils yelling stupid shit on mic
> friend has a mic
> get edgy idea
> "call her a bitch"
> calls her nigger bitch
> critical strike. Guess she was both
> an hour passes, but seemed so short
> constant cursing in eubonics
> shes doing all she can to "FUCK YO SHIT UP"
> decide to help destroy her, and her only
> 2-14 she calls us haxing faggots
> a kid apparently went afk to borrow a headphone just to come back and tell her shes retarded
> she rage quit, probably khs

Wow. I just read a story about a 14 year old beta who spends his time with his only one friend insulting someone on the internet. A female no less.

No wonder you cant get a gf you fucking loser

We need Devs to start segregating the servers. One for "Anything goes" and another for children.

>Wants to play games where people are not that hurt in their feelings
>Wants to hit them where it hurts

You are most insecure in "taking away your games"
I hope mommy takes away your tendies and good boy points next

that's what you get for being an insufferable cunt

Kek. You didnt like my greentext. Im shattered user

You've posted this multiple times. KYS.

WTF is wrong with you? The point is not to have fun, the point is to do what you want. You pay money to enter a fantasy world to escape the BS of this one. Only to be told that you can't say this or offend anyones feelings. Fuck them. If you want to be an ass you have paid for the right to be an ass.

Wrong.

> implying anyone browsing Sup Forums had/has friends
> (you)

That's totally true in a single-player game, but as soon as it has player interaction, THEY have a right to play a game without being made fun of. Funnily enough, game developers want everyone to have a good time playing their games. Ridiculous, right?

good old times

i have but i want to get rid of them they are normies

Stop projecting on anons.

This site gets millions of visits. Of course there are people with friends

(You) don't have friends so you assume all your faceless nameless anons dont have any either.

You're paying for the right to play a game, not to be a dickwaffle.

Other people pay for the right to play the game without having people be dickwaflfes towards them.

>game developers want everyone to have a good time playing their games

Check out this looser not playing hardcore perma death online video games....

> millions of visits
Will you source please?

You need me to source obvious shit? Are you a retard? Do you need me to souce a article explaining all humans have two eyes? Do you have any common sense?

A fuck ton of threads are created on every board at least once a day. Obviously we have a lot of people coming in and out of Sup Forums. This is the equivalent of you asking me how many visits youtube gets in a day you sperg

How about you trash your opponents with your skills, instead of twelve year old edgelord autismo talk.

How loose is he?

I beat Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3 and gave up on the optional Celestial boss on Bloodborne. But yeah. Totally. Hardcore Minecraft is SUCH a hardcore gaming experience...

If you have to curse at kids in your game, it's not an elite or difficult game. Because. You know. It has fucking children.

I've been a racist obnoxious autist that starts shit with anyone who speaks on League of Legends since release and I've never been banned. FeelsGoodMan

The devs pity your autism/Asperger's combo.

So you dont know.
Literal millions.
Through the year?
A month?
A day?

You find it that hard to believe that absolutely NO ONE on this site has ANY friends?

How autistic are you, user?

Dude, I think he might not be a troll. He might actually be retarded.

I play league PvP in GUILDWARS2
As opposed to unranked PvP or custom PvP arenas

i miss those times, now everything is supposed to be a fucking safe space, fuck you special snowflakes, go kill yourselves

haha get fucked loser

top kek, doing good work

The fact you didn't even mention HnH makes me know you're such a Fucking Newfag.

lol, enjoy your ban nigger

stop being a toxic cunt and learn how to properly communicate you insignificant piece of shit

The fuck is HnH?

>The point is not to have fun
THIS JUST IN, GAMES NO LONGER SUPPOSED TO BE FUN
>If you want to be an ass you have paid for the right to be an ass.
You never have a right to be an ass, its a fucking privilege that you no longer have.

>plays game relying on teamwork and, key word, communication
>does nothing but shit talks
>wonders why they're banned
You faggots

Hitting Biggers harder? Having nacho hungers? Hating notes haters? Hairy new hospital? Honestly not hank?

High and Horny

Thank you for helping me put this sperg in his place, fine sir

*tips fedora*

how do you not realise they ban by by machine config??

I stopped playing League of Legends few years ago when they started banning people for writing "gg easy".

Fucking joke, I still have to laugh thinking how these nerds rage about some random guy writing "gg easy" in a video game
it's not like we are in a tournament or some shit

good thing I only play singleplayer games nowadays

Haven and hearth (the classic version)

Yeah. No clue what that is. Guess that makes me a newfag even though I was here for PUDDI and blasting Christmas and consequences and shit. Oh, woe is me.

Quit being a shitlord I guess.

Gaaayyyyy