Guy Wins Girls Wrestling State Championship

How long till we take over the WNBA? Or other women's sports leagues?

Other urls found in this thread:

velonews.com/2017/02/from-the-mag/need-t-amateur-cycling-testosterone-tues_430124
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What? Based on the story, a male transitioning to female would still play with males. Not sure why they would suddenly be allowed to play with women

its a girl taking hormones playing with women.

Basically she is allowed to take steroids.

>we
Are you a transgender?

>a male transitioning to female would still play with males
and a female transitioning to male play with females, which is that the story is about.

Hormone treatment is not a performance enhancing drug. Stop denying science you conservatards.

goddamn I hate queers

in a few decades people will look back at our current era as one of insane people

>insane people

republicans? yea.

2008 obama would be viewed as a despicable homophobic racist scumbag by the modern left

nicely meme'd gay guy

so? he is.

fuck off nazi.

>attempting to be funny

A girl taking testosterone isn't unfair?

no. it's not illegal because it's prescribed.

fucking idiot.

>this special snowflake

there are banned substances in pro sport you can get over the counter

so fucking what.

>taking testosternone isn't unfair?
>it's not illegal because it's prescribed. Fucking idiot.

^^^^^^fucking retard^^^^^

DId you not realize that when you said 'dufrrr Hormone treatment is not a performance enhancing drug'. A female taking male hormones is a pfd you ^^^fucking retaras^^^^^

Female wrestler's shouldn't have to take testosterone just to compete because of the potentially harmful side effects of fucking with their biochemistry.

testosterone does nothing to change the person's strength or stamina, only appearance and sex

fucking science denying republifucks

>testosterone changes sex
>democucks

>changes their sex

holy shit you are the biggest ^^^^^^^^fucking rertatd^^^^^^^^^^^ I've talked to today fucking lmaoing at your life you ^^^^^^^fucjijng retard^^^^^^^^^^^

>testosterone
>does nothing to increase strength or stamina
That's literally half of its purpose, half is making sperm, the other half is increasing muscle mass

Fucking liberals

>biology is sociology
jesus fucking kek

>testosterone does nothing to change the person's strength or stamina

fucking retards, women are just as strong as men. in fact the whole "sex" distinction is meaningless and just a shitty construct made by insecure little boys.

Both soft science

psychology is the softest science
sociology is the hardest liberal art

>women are just as strong as men
You're not a very good troll but you'll still manage to enrage some faggots.

Half-decent job.

fucking kek. best post itt

Then why is "he" taking testosterone if sex is just a construct?

>shitty construct made by insecure little boys.
the distinction is made by the doctor when you gush out of your mom's axe chop and youeither have a dick or a vag. IF women are just as strong, why ever have the malev female distinction in wrestling anyway? Lemme wrstle together there all wieght classes anyways? Oh that's right cause not a single pathetic excuse for an athlete born with a cunt would ever win anything.

lol serlyouisly you cannt be this big of a

^^^^^fucking retard^^^^

i'm fucking done. if you idiots cannot debate rationally then there is no hope, maybe if i talked like a retarded hillybilly you would understand but i refuse to stoop that low.

go read a fucking book cletus.

economics by a mile

Personally, I give you a 0/5 for trolling, but I give you a 4/5 for trolling these idiots. Not sure if it's the same person, but got damn are they falling for the bait.

This.

>implying I wasn't trolling that guy and trolling you indirectly now too
Fag

Nice try man but seriously, you've managed to troll a few knuckleheads. Consider yourself mildly successful.

Cool. About to eat some 50 percent off pizza and drink more vodka. Keep it up! Peace.

Hey kid! You did good out there. Keep it up in the second half

does this mean trans shouldn't be able to compete at all? The alternative would be trans girls competing with regular girls which they would dominate, and that would be just as wrong

What's wrong with having ftm's play with guys and mtf's playing with girls? The biological females would get BTFO'd in both situations and would be pretty funny

lots of "science" in here

You may be the dumbest motherfucker I've seen all month.

(you) earned it champ

*tips MRA fedora*

fururama predicted this shit

if biological sex is a social construct why is he trying so hard to look like a female

You're all reading it wrong. This is a girl that has 'transitioned' into a boy. Texas is not allowing 'him' to compete with boys. So 'he's' forced to compete with girls. Which is what 'he' is anyway.

Juwanna Mann had it first.

I'm a trans-Schwarzenegger male. What steps do I need to take to wrestle females in 2017?

again, see:

but you think it would be fair to girls to be dominated by someone with a penis?

girls are biologically built to be dominated by someone with a penis.

Yes, they need to come back to reality somehow

>girls are biologically built to be dominated by someone with a vagina.

Fixed

if only there was money to be made in the WNBA.....

Basically I want to wrestle females. It's my human right.

Go take your TRT shots Michaela.

But I thought anabolic steroids were banned for high school competition? Is injecting testosterone any different?

that makes zero sense. the only biological reason vaginas exist is to take in penises and shit out babies.

did you know that girls can get pregnant with other girls cum. it's true look it up.

How is this Fucking fair? That girl he is pinning is a top Female wrestler, and she has no Fucking chance against him because he is taking PEDs!

"Testosterone is not a PED"

LOL we got some absolute Fucking idiots here.

velonews.com/2017/02/from-the-mag/need-t-amateur-cycling-testosterone-tues_430124

He's celebrating like he just won the WWE Championship belt or something?

Who is he Fucking playing up to? Almost everyone was booing!

Sure, a girl pumped full of testosterone. For all the other competitors, that shit would be illegal.

>illegal=unfair
>sjw reading comprehension

>Do a bunch of testosterone
>Destroy Americans in olympic sport
Literally East Germany tier

jesus christ i've not seen people taking the bait as hard in a while

Sup Forums falls for bait really easily doesn't it.

Take this to Sup Forums you faggots.

Give this girl a WWE Contract, now Haitch

How long until men dominate girl sports in the olympics or for a man to be the women's championship in wwe or for mayweather to put on a wig and beat up women

WWE is way ahead of you

If you wouldn't wrestle your dick into her high test pussy, you are a homosexual

good goy

>Testosterone is a performance enhancing 'drug'.

Is this a joke?

>america

seriously guys, what the fuck happened to your country?

u r trying to troll us pretending to be a leftie or some shit but your b8 is stale as fuck ... 1.5/10

based high iq chink pepsi mustard race
i thought the same initially

Men win again, suck it feminists.

I'm okay with this, but he should have to wrestle 3 weight classes above his

testosterone is an anabolic steroid by defintion