Kek this "coffee shop" menu is so cringe

Kek this "coffee shop" menu is so cringe

Items

worst crime is using Papyrus as the title font

Items 2

Haha I know

And here we have an underage edgelords mad at his parents for taking him to church, so he condemn religion because it's the cool thing to do

Mods pls

it's certainly not a theme for everyone, but considering they don't try and pretend to be something they aren't, I wouldn't call this cringe.

plus those prices are pretty damn good for a little cafe.

What is in the joyful shake?

tons of drugs, aka happiness.

Shit bait.

Trust me it is. the front of their store looks like a clothing shop. They also sell toys.

This. Not really cringe- the biblical references are vaguely amusing and at least they have thought about it and been a bit creative.

What does 'add protein' mean?

They really missed an opportunity here. There should have been a noah sandwhich with two slices of every meat they serve.

Neat. Just like the old testament.

That's a amazing idea

this

but when you sit down at the cafe you get that menu and know what you're getting into. as long as it's just their cute little theme and they don't actually try and push anything on you, like try and get you to go to their church or try and talk to you about bible stuff, then who cares? the prices are so good I think you can put up with the names being silly. cringe is just overused so much that it means nothing now.

I pulled these images from their social media

>Hebrews Coffee
this gag alone makes me want to visit

That a bearded elder jesus in your smoothie

so you went out of your way to find an innocent, if silly, themed cafe so you could post the menu here and hoped all your edgy Sup Forumsuddies would point and laugh at the "stupid dumb faith having people" with you? at some point you really should grow up, user. just because you don't agree with someone's beliefs doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to be a dick to them. the only thing in this thread that is cringe is you.

checked, almost 3 in a row man