Should we abolish separate male and female sport leagues and just let them compete in the same competitions?

Should we abolish separate male and female sport leagues and just let them compete in the same competitions?

Serena Williams could compete easily with the top males and there are many more examples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhgV8PjkuhE
huffingtonpost.com/author/jenavieve-hatch
thetottenhamindependent.co.uk/sport/11300538.display/
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/matildas-face-backlash-after-loss-to-boys-team/7456458
notube.co/media/538c3e8001cbf302007faf9e
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/25/matildas-beaten-7-0-by-newcastle-jets-under-15-boys-team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absofuckinglutely

these feminists are so fucking delusional that they honestly think they can compete in a men's league. Dumb fucking cunts don't seem to understand that without women's sports leagues there wouldn't be women's sports.

Keep this shit on Sup Forums nigga

Serena Williams loses on a regular basis to guys who aren't even in the top 200

That "new" you posted is either fake or just dumb as fuck. No one claims women and men are equal, the whole point about equality is that both should have exactly the same rights, it has nothing to do with having guys and girls playing sports together

Men BTFO

is this article real

is she insane

That would effectively kill women's sports leagues, so.... yes.

Some women have penises.

Get over it.

What a dumb article. Pro leagues are open to females but no females are good enough to make it on merit.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhgV8PjkuhE

Wrong. We need to add a third league type: Abominations.
Whatever flavor of nonsense you spout would fall into it. Because of all the powerful drugs and hormones needed to mutate these freaks from one category to another drugs would not be tested. Therefore your steroid/hgh/drugbabbies could compete in this category also, thus making it truly interesting.
The Abomination category winner may outperform the Mens winner within this scope.
Make freaks be freaks. Create the Abominations category. Title IX that shit. Sponsored by Red Bull and GNC and Target and every other company that wants Chicks with Dicks in the stall next to their daughters.

I seriously doubt that this article is real, senpai.
huffingtonpost.com/author/jenavieve-hatch

Wasn't there a competition for the Brazil World Cup challenging amateur male players to take on the best female players in Brazil in a 5-a-side to win tickets, and the female team got absolutely battered. It seems like all history of it has been erased from the internet but I specifically remember the adverts and one of the guys that faced the female team talking about it on reddit or something.

I found it, it was a challenge by Stronbow and the amateur men's team beat them proffesional female team 7-1 kek

thetottenhamindependent.co.uk/sport/11300538.display/

it was 5 a side as well so more skill based than normal football, a full on men v women 11 a side would be such an arse raping

>Serena Williams could compete easily with the top males and there are many more examples.
Like?

Would kind of lowkey chuckle if trannies came to dominate women's sports desu

I wonder what the response would be to a male competing in a women's league and ass-raping everyone and then boasting that he should be considered one of the all-time greats. Would people then be forced to admit that women are playing on a completely separate and lower level and that their accomplishments should be treated as such?

>Serena Williams could compete easily with the top males and there are many more examples
If by"top males" you mean "Federer with one arm immobilized, an eyepatch, hopping on one leg, and carrying his four children on his back", you're right.

And he would still win in straight sets.

why are things like billiards and chess segregated by gender, I wonder

really makes you think

>people actually thought this shit would stop when trump became president

I would gladly welcome it, just to see rabid delusional feminists like this writer get absolutely smacked in the face at how terrible women are at sports to men.

I really fucking wish Big leagues would just do it already.

>Should we abolish separate male and female sport leagues and just let them compete in the same competitions?
yes, on times when some people think and push that stereotypes are just that, reality checks are needed

time to close Sup Forums friend.

Im all for the desegregation of sports. Nothing would change in any of the professional leagues I watch, unless they forced a mandatory minimum for girls per team

2000% YES.

people who would say yes:
>every fucking guy playing any fucking sport
>every fucking guy watching any fucking sport

not the only time, national women's teams routinely get BTFOd by JV boys teams. 16 year old boys can play better than cunts getting paid for it.

Serena Williams got beat by a retired player outside of the top 200 when she was very young. She wasn't in her prime but her serve and the players she plays against are far below average.

>female sports become 100% male

ok do it

most male college players could beat her

Trump has had every excuse to kill this garbage for a month now. When is that faggot going to come through?

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

>this triggered manbaby

kill yourself nazi scum

For the time being women's leagues should continue independent so women professional players can get better but I would like to see the two get mixed eventually.
The big obstacle is that organisations like FIFA wouldn't want to alienate many countries with a ruling like that.

staffers gave him a report about it but he was unable to read it

Women are not forced to play in separate leagues as far as I know.

>women are equal and often better
Sources and proof?

>feminists push to desegregate sports
>put thousands of female athletes out of work
>destroy women's participation in sport forever

literally no woman actually playing sport professionaly wants this

Libruls are revving up the propaganda as a reaction. Which will mean a second trump term

I 100% support this. I think it would bring even more people to watch football assuming there are women good enough to play in top european leagues.

>it's another Sup Forums finds a related argument to invade a board and derail into their political rants

when will these reruns stop

Virtually all female athletes actually don't want this because they are aware of the gap. That said I think women should be allowed to participate in male leagues so that they can test that gap should they so choose to (which is not to say teams should be forced to let women join their teams)
Transgender athletes are a tougher issue because they're effectively doping, not sure what would be fair in that case

disappointed this article isn't real desu

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/matildas-face-backlash-after-loss-to-boys-team/7456458

ᴰᵉᶫᵉᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵃᵗ ᵒᶰᶜᵉ⋅

I can't find this article or anyone using the hashtag
Please advise

>it's an everybody that doesn't think like me is the Sup Forums boogie man episode
a classic

>fake article meant to get misogynist virgin neckbeard asses fuming about a literal nonissue
Sounds like Sup Forums to me.

Did Mirka pressed already four out of her snatch?

>It's a "someone who has no idea what Sup Forums is like describes Sup Forums" episode

>it's a "Sup Forumsfags try to pretend they're not from Sup Forums while raiding other boards but somehow know exactly what Sup Forums is and what it isn't" episode

>huffpo

There's your answer.

>often better

Okay tell me one sport where women perform better than men

Fuck off cuck

The Huffington Post is a load of garbage

>Serena Williams could compete easily with the top males and there are many more examples.

kek. Serena Williams would get double bageled by Taylor Fritz.

Two sets of twins. Clearly she has good genetics for twins and he's fertile as fuck.

>Huffington Shitpost

sage. take your alt-left bullshit back to /r/politics you pasty neckbeard

I'm pretty sure there have been some better female results in things like skeet shooting and archery. Something to do with females having less broad shoulders.

oh please do. Women's sports already get disproportionate coverage and funding based on their ability level. Time to end the misandrist delusions

Serena could possibly compete with males ranked outside the top 1000. She wouldn't take a game off anyone in the top 100, though.

I genuinely believe I'd beat top women in most sports. Obviously not sports which are 90% skill and technique like tennis, but certainly in team sports such as football because I'm 6' and 200lbs. I'm not Akinfenwa, but only 50% is fat. I also cycle 5x a week and run the other two so I've got the legs to outjump them on top of that.

USA u17 men's soccer consistently destroys the women's national team

>only 50% is fat.

I'm not gonna bother lying and say I'm lean, but they literally wouldn't be able to deal with the weight.

kek, nailed it.

>no apostrophe after 'Feminists'
>wrongly capitalises Sports Gap
>named Jenavleve
>talking shite

-1 gorillion/10 will never read again

>notube.co/media/538c3e8001cbf302007faf9e

Here is the video if you are interested in a great great laugh.

Ah shit, they cut off right before they play the game. I saw the highlight video when it came out though; it was a tip top kek, 5 fat blokes dismantle the girls.

Maybe they forgot this other article by the Huffington Post

huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/25/matildas-beaten-7-0-by-newcastle-jets-under-15-boys-team/

Article doesn't exist

FAKE NEWS

It's a fake article you fucking idiots. Check the site and the author's history, hell search for it on google if you don't want to give them clicks.

I'm actually all for this. If a woman is good enough to compete, it should be fair game.

Only in 99% of sports they would get absolutely destroyed.

-Football: no chance, amateur teams even would destroy the best female teams. I seriously think a team of Sup Forums posters could be able to give the best women's teams a good run for their money, maybe even beat them.
-Ice Hockey: kek
-Basketball: maybe Britney Griner could be a third center for the worst team in the Iraqi league
-Track: The current world record for 100m dash for women is 10.49 seconds, meanwhile the 8th ranked sprinter for men last olympics ran it in 10.06, no chance.

Though feminists will probably argue to gender-quotas, which would be fucking hilarious. Imagine all top European teams having to start with atleast one woman in their team.

>Serena Williams could compete easily with the top males

4/10 b8

That's the thing, everyone here would be absolutely for this. But women have mastered the art of parasitism, they would never agree to terms that provided true equality at the expense of tangible social and monetary benefits.

That's why the OP, even though it may be fake, is hilarious - it basically outlines their hypocrisy in absolute terms while being so illogical, indefensible, obnoxious and hollow (as is typical for their arguments) that it abides by Poe's Law perfectly.

Do you know how many men would get arrested in contact sports?

Would love to see it. I want to see where the best chick ranks and also to see some male scrubs outdone by women

Women's targets are closer than Men's targets in Archery.

>regularly loses
Name one time this has happened in the last 10 years you retarded misogynist.

>tfw the Huffington Post is just a blog and not a real daily newspaper
it'd be perfect to ignite the fireplace in winter otherwise

Serena and Venus lost at the same day to smoking Australian

Sorry, he was German
Braasch competed in a "Battle of the Sexes" contest against the Williams sisters (Venus and Serena) at the 1998 Australian Open when he was ranked 203. A decade and a half older than the sisters, Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[2] He nonetheless defeated both sisters, playing a single set against each, beating Serena 6–1 and Venus 6–2.[3]

>woman tries to kick a football at the combine . webm

to kill what? women's sports? and how?

They probably have to refer to girls out-performing boys in youth league sports, before puberty hits. A la Monee Jones in LLWS or whatever.

Sure, there just wouldn't be women in sports anymore which is fine because no one watches women's sports. Serena Williams got her ass kicked by the #80something rated male who hadn't practiced months. Women just can't compete physically.

Maybe shooting, but they don't have the draw strength to beat out a male in archery.

Kill off any confidence sick freaks like this have to show their faces on public. Don't @ me, goon.

I would watch this.

Sup Forums loves to get triggered by meaningless stuff. I don't know why you keep posting opinions by literal nobodies and then pretend that it's a big issue.

Sup Forums -and Sup Forums- are just inverted SJW's

>LEE FUGG LEE ESS JAY DUBYAS XDXD
>LE FUGG LE /BOLE/ XDXD :DDDDD XDXD

I would expect this faggotry from Europe but this won't fly here in a real country. Same with faggy soccer, so glad we dont have a cuck fag / Muslim for president who puts up with this bullshit.

Can we just gas all liberal faggots already?

Shut the fuck up you spic fuck, hope you and all your family die on the way back to your shithole excuse of a "country" now that we have a competent president open to ridding my country of you subhumans

Nope, she got beat by a half-drunk retried player. She herself said: "I can beat any man - OUTSIDE the Top 250."

To be fair, She was just starting out at the time she lost to that bloke.

If she played a male in the top 20 any time from 2012 until the present, she would absolutely cream them as she is at the peak of her powers and is undeniably one of the greatest athletes of all time.

I don't know why simple skill games like bowling need to be separated.

Clearly trolling

>She was just starting out at the time she lost to that bloke
And he was a chain smoker, who was probably still a bit drunk.

It's delusional to think that women can compete with men in sports like football and chess

God yea, do it for at least one year just to see how the dust settles.

since we all are exactly the same and equal i don't see the need for separating anything

Link to article?

Or does it not exist and was created for the sole purpose of trolling?

Mildly intrigued to know what the sources of women being better than males at sport are to be honest family