Girlfriend loves to have a butterfly tattoo like this for her birthday! Should I have her do it?

Girlfriend loves to have a butterfly tattoo like this for her birthday! Should I have her do it?

If she has a bleached butthole and gives you anal, Yes.

Is this your girlfriend?

>Should I have her do it?

Better to let a tattoo guy do it.

It might be hard for her to reach.

yes, but it should be made of poo.

Good one!!!

No.

You're giving her the signal that you acquiesce to any demand, including one that would require a complete stranger to touch her ass for hours.

You're a complete fucking idiot if you actually want to keep her. I cannot emphasize how much of a dumb motherfucker you are if you want to keep her and say "yeah sure".

>Hey random guy i'm going to fuck, want to watch me flap my wings?

I can predict the future

let her do it, but prepare for never being able to respect her like a human being again

She's naturaly pale so no bleaching needed. And yes she loves anal! Pic related

why anybody would get a tattoo like that is beyond me.

you want to ruin a beautiful big pale ass with a tattoo?

She is just very submissive and I came up with the idea of some intimate branding. Second option on the table is a nipple piercing chain like this.

yeah dude good idea then show it to her mom and dad at dinner

She's cheating on you, or open to cheating on you.

This. Enjoy her while you've still got here user, probably won't be long

Don't see any context here between the chain and cheating

hahahahah

just remember a tattoo is perm, nipple piercings can be taken out.

i'd be pretty pissed off if every time i went to fuck my girl i had to look at a butterfly instead of her nice holes.

She's going to want to show it off. It takes some seriously damaged goods to allow body mods solely for the pleasure of one partner.

eh depends on the type of girl. If she's the "omg im popular" and has friends that are guys or even girls, yeah she'll say something about it or wear a shirt without a bra to show it.

Girls think its confident and sexy to let their nipples show through shirts, while guys are like WTF ARE U DOINNNN RACHEL.

Anyway, depends on the girl 100%. If you're 100% confident that she's not like that about anything ever, then yeah do wahtveer you want. Not like shes gonna show her butthole to people lol. Sluts don't just go, hey wanna see my butthole tattoo? If it was a pelvic tattoo then yeah theyd show it. I had a friend in highschool who had a pelvic tattoo and showed a couple of my guy friends and me. She was slutty af.

I actually think it gives it a nice look. But(t) tastes are different right?

I don't mind looking at a butterfly when I'm fucking your girlfriends nice hole

i actually kinda like it, too but here's what i'd do...

Go get a temp tattoo of it, or even draw one yourself with sharpie and keep it for a few days. See if you actually like it.

Have her get this too

That's what I was thinking as well. Trial phase before permanent stamp. Second prob will be the studio to do the real thing though.

i'll remember that one the next time i'm climbing off your mum

Yeah her words had been, well if you get me the chain then braless is a must and showing it to others will happen. With the tattoo it'll be our secret. I actually don't mind if she flaunts her goods but I would mind if she shows her butterfly then, which I doubt.

yikes idk.. why is it ok with guys that their girlfriends show off their bodies? I never understood that. I guess i'm different but it's like guys enjoy whoring their girls out.

That body is mine. For my eyes, my dick, and my hands. Idk, i'm middle eastern so maybe it's in my genes to keep girls wrapped up and for me only, plus I got cheated on so that doesn't help. Shit scars you.

fucking incel go get laid you weirdfag pussy

Virgin detected.

>not understanding that girls get off on this too....
>what is a masochist

what is mine is mine

what is yours is yours

your an idiot if you share....... why should i feed another man over the meat i worked to get