Garbage-tier films. I'll start

Garbage-tier films. I'll start...

Sup Forums -->

> hyper unrealistic christian vigilantism

This movie is the American bible belt in a nutshell. Just shoot people you don't like and use the authority and high moral ground of your favorite imaginary sky fairy to justify it.

What was so shit about it?

Why is it garbage? Just curious

no

Sup Forums is literally full of garbage people
like the absolute scum of the world

Check out the rotten tomatoes reviews: the 0-2 star reviews nailed it.
Don't waste your time with this crap, trust me. Trailer is better than the film...

The Room

yawn

It comes at night was fucking terrible. And what makes it terrible is that it could've been so God damn good. The director is fucking autistic

No payoff for your time investment whatsoever: the ending is basically "fuck you." It's the kind of movie where the only positive is you (hopefully) didn't pay to see it... But tastes differ. Who knows: maybe the film is awesome and it's just me who is fucked up.

This is true

CAPTCHA: agreed

Thread wouldn't be complete without this "gem"

>the american bible belt
>they're irish bostonians

Not enough irish bostonians in the world to upvote this shit on IMDB to anything above a 5. It's utter shit that white christians (who hate minorities and think shooting all the gang members in the world would create peace) fucking love.

>bible belt
>characters are Irish
>takes place in North East
It's okay man, not everyone passes geography

Are you trying to tell me shooting minorities and gang member wouldn't create peace?

Idiot

this. complete fucking trash.

hahahaha

no

she look like she got a fat ass i'd fuck that witch

Birdemic

> read Dark Tower by Stephen King
> see there's a movie in the making
> so excited
> see movie
> want to kill everyone involved in making this trash

it'll realise its glorious fail when it talks to an irish for the first time
assuming optimal education from now until that point

Contribute, then. You waste of oxygen.

I live in a mostly white neighborhood and most of the crime there is perpetrated by white homeless people. I was just alluding to the "final solution" thinking that I've heard racist family members belch out occasionally to the tune of "if you want to solve the gang problem, then just round them all up and put them in a football stadium with a bunch of guns."...

jim and /b

If you ever got the vision of Idris Elba in your head from reading the descriptions of Roland from the first book, then you have a learning disability. I mean come on, give Mathew McCock black hair and he'd have been a better fit for Roland..

In all honesty though, I didn't see the movie because I thought it would totally go off from the books, was I correct?

Only thing the movie has in common with the book are the names of main characters and the title. They could have made at least 5 sequels, all of them good. They chose to make 1 and really bad at that

1/3

2/3

3/3

It's called Chicago and it's working.

Truuueee

I'd fuck Bulma in the anus though.

Just... Don't

dude this movie was amazing.

this

Greatest movie ever made no bully.

This movie does suck ass though...

Whoever made the decision for roland to be black has forgotten the face of his father.

Mom made me watch this with her.
I was so fucking disgusted.
How could de niro take part in this shitfest...

She enjoyed it tho. I guess that tells a lot about her...

Dark. Tower.
>i keked

edgy

I remember waching this, i rented it for the banter with my brother and we regret every second of it, it's so trash and BORING

The movie epitomizes the simplistic superstitious mentality of religious people that occupy most of the midwest. Doesn't matter where it takes place or that the characters are stereotypes of uneducated irish tough guys from boston.

literally just watched this. its so shit i couldn't believe it.

From now on, I regard imdb and rotten tomatoes reviews the same as "fake news."
"Critically acclaimed" my ass...

i already do lol. im happy i didnt spend money on this shit at least.

>Just shoot people you don't like and use the authority and high moral ground of your favorite imaginary sky fairy to justify it.

sounds like islam to me

this sucked ass. the fucking little asshole kid was worse than the monster, i was rooting for the monster the whole movie

i liked it

if movies had an IQ, this one would be a negative number

Why is it good?

> the banter

Shit movies can also be fun tho if you have friends to do mystery science theatre jokey commentary with. Alcohol helps too...

very good, just not popular with 13 year olds

>mad theres a new potato chip scene

actually a great movie

The qt3.14 was the only redeeming feature

except islam is shit and christianity good

Fuck you, this was actually kind of good.

idk i enjoyed it comes at night i dont see what the massive problem

I've already appreciated the piece. I'm just curious to see why it's good.
15y mentality may not apply

u gotta do it like this, it really makes a statement:

Cloud atlas. Absolute shit.

This slog fest right here.
>Wife and I want to watch a horror film
>Hey cool, something new on Netflix!
>Three quarters into the movie, still haven't seen a single interesting or scary thing

That unboxing of letters was intense though, 10/10

You fail. That movie is great.

Why is it in french

Agree with you. Rises was better.

Not a film but still, deserves a special mention
don't watch it for the story

I liked that movie

Books themself are garbage tier anyway. Why are you surprised about the movie?

1/10; trolls gotta troll

are you bother retarded? witch was the most boring pile of shit ever. have you ever watched a horror movie before?

Yeah I couldn't watch. Fell for the hype watched 4 episodes

Casey is one of my favorite actors, after that scene where he beat Tom Cruise's ex wife to near death.

What's so garbage about this film?

Completely agree. One of the biggest problems was they laid the accents on so thick you couldn't understand WTF they were saying.

Winner right here.

I wouldn't really call it a horror movie, although it was mistakenly advertised as such.

If you watch the movie and judge it as a thriller, believe it is much better. Give it a chance I say.

This should be the poster-child movie for Garbage-Tier films. I've watched a lot of them and this one sucked so bad I actually couldnt make it through it.. twice. I dont get why people go sparkle eyed of this.

It's like some exec saw the genres as "Scifi/western/fantasy" & said "Hey, Jon Carter tanked, let's make it a "YA dystopian scifi superhero flick instead. Also, let's make this Roland guy a supporting character".

Few things this decade have pissed me off more than this waste of everyone's time.

You misspelled "I agree with you Sir"

"By fondling my penis...I'm gonna obfuscate these seagulls".

Sounds like America to me

i watched it all the way to the end
i regret everything
the amount of plot convenience and bending their own rules

every one knows that movie sucks no one rational will disagree with you why even

Best film ever

>just round them all up and put them in a football stadium with a bunch of guns
Please tell me how this plan would not work, and would be the fault of anyone but the ones in there with the guns.