ITT

Sup Forums in 1986

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np6klMgkFQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

time for crack and boom boxes :O

so you guys hear about this AIDS thing?

hey guys I just bought this, what do you think?

Peter Gabriel BTFO

kek

Not funny. my bf was diagnosed last week, and I'm not sure what to do, or who to talk to...

evening lads

>tfw communism is dying
>fascist global capitalism is coming
>the world will be dominated by corporations

faggot

>COMMIE SPOTTED
>REMOVE COMMIE

IT's the gays' fault.

Didn't you get the memo? Communism is lame again.

>or who to talk to
try a priest

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word 'artist'.

This is just too sad

YOU GOTTA FIGHT

I'm gonna get "Slayer" tattooed on my ass and definitely not regret it in thirty years

Hey guys! I'm from the fuuuUUUUUuuuutre!

Wow, George Michael is quite the ladies man.

Stop circlejerking over those gay ass smiths, listen to real music like van halen dudes!!!

Huh, turns out '86 was actually a really good year, at least according to me.

AOTY

Dudes! Let's go down to the dinosaur shop and buy ourselves some walkmans so we can be fossilised while listening to our favorite tunes!

also let's do cocain and vote for Reagan!

> reminder that the Trumpist movement resembles the Reaganite one
> reminder that Trump is about as "punk" as Reagan

can't wait to see this guy play bass in Copenhagen!

yes

>yfw God is finally solving the gay problem

So this is pretty much AOTY right?

youtube.com/watch?v=np6klMgkFQk

Isn't that the song some people in New York claimed they heard after that guy got butchered? I heard that it was 2 loud to mistake for anything else

you guys ever hear of the swans

>The Queen is Dead
>The Unacceptable Face of Freedom
I'm torn on whether I like you or recognize you're a poseur cunt

YOU GOTTA FIGHT

AOTY coming through

(World of Echo is a close runner-up, thank god for the gays)

Did anyone else listen to this? Seemed like a pretty mediocre debut to me, I don't think these guys are going anywhere

these fucking hipster are everywhere, i fucking hate them.

Michael Jackson is totally da bomb. This new guy Prince isn't bad either.

You guys hyped for the new Beastie Boys album?

I can't wait for Bowie's next album...he has Never Let Me Down before.