Ask an impassable tranny anything

Ask an impassable tranny anything

How feminine is your penis?

Not very, it's veiny and dark

Pics

I am shy and recognizable

Post hands.

How does it feel not passing? I'm mtf and I pass and fulltime

Typical tranny. Attention whoring egotistical faggot. Reminder you have a mental disorder

ur age

Yep and it's a fun kinda crazy

Whats your favorite video game?

Pics of your dick, faggot

more

Cute boobs

Literally just had cock from my bf an hour ago

I no longer dress as a woman. I also work a labor job
I want to kill myself daily, I am a recovering alcoholic.
Late 20s
Doom2

How disappointed are your parents?

I'm gonna need a numerical figure here.

manass/10

>I want to kill myself daily, I am a recovering alcoholic.
I used to booze out daily but since going fulltime my life is too good to waste it on getting drunk. Shoulda tried harder sis

They don't know a thing
They only saw me dressed up on Halloween
I did try hard, just don't have the face or build

Sounds like u didn't try

Tell that to my c cup breasts

>I want to kill myself daily, I am a recovering alcoholic.
Are you sure you want to have this thread in this place?
Nice. I still remember my first Doom experience, played it off a demo disk back in the day

Yeah, I am sure, can't really tear me down can't make me more self destructive.
I play doom all the time, this is going to sound dumb but it's one of the major things that can still make me feel OK, or at least numb

thats not numb thats flow. when you're doing something well enough that you don't have to think about anything and just another form of escapism. normally people apply it to work, but as escapism it's about as emotionally healthy as binge drinking.

Surely theres gotta be somewhere more likely to lift you up than keep you down though.

Nah thats not dumb at all. It can be good to have a game to go back to, kind of like any skill, you know what you're doing and it feels good take yourself through it.

Well it's what I do, I hate my job, hate my life most of the time. But playing doom, quake eat make it OK. I wish I could look better, not even a pretty woman, just a woman, but I can't

Why can't you be passed? Is it a force field?

Passing is nice, got a bf, and go to the beach in a bikini

Nothing can lift me up, you can't build me up because everything is pointless. I will never be able to live the life I want so I have to settle

why have a bf? Why not be casual 24/7?

>mfw 666
i know how that feel honestly. i hate myself and my life because im giving up everything for everything else and no one wants to support me back or at least by the time they do i can't use the support.

I am happy for you. It's weird you feel the need to wave your success in the face of someone who is so low they huff computer duster to feel something besides crippling depression.

Seriously though I do have to make a note, that the transgender community isn't supportive at all, bitches like this one are the absolute most common

self defense. they fail 99% of other's expectations

I have given up on being happy. I am taking a job that will get me a lot of money... It will be miserable but at least my girlfriend will be able to not have to work.
I know... It's awful, the people who should be understanding turn out to be the people who cut you deepest.
The trans community really disappointed me, they act welcoming and open, but are worse than... Well Sup Forums lol

what job is that? i don't make enough for my family.

I wish I could say something personalised like "you're being too hard on yourself" but I don't know you or can't be there IRL.

Best I can do is say find something you can focus your time on that gives you meaning, which may not be easy. Dooms something, but it sounds like something else would help. Also might be an idea to find someone to talk to (counsellor, therapist, etc) because it seems very likely you're depressed, which is understandable and not at all uncommon, particularly given you're trans

This is actually a thing outside of Sup Forums? Thats sad. I remember there was a nice community on 420chan years back