Do you guys shave your leg hair or don't?

Do you guys shave your leg hair or don't?
What do you guys think about men who shave their legs?

I did once.

Never again. The itching was hell.

IDGAF

Does hair like pic related in the OP gross or not?
I mean i don't wear shorts because of how long they are.

No, I'm straight.

I had my legs waxed once for charity. Unpleasant and I don't know why a guy would want to do it unless they're a pro swimmer or something.

Only gay or fake tan boys shave their legs. If you get zero sun, the legs look like shit in shorts anyway - shaved or not.

It doesn't personally gross me out.

This, just don't wear shorts lol.

You never wear shorts? Ever? What are you? An eskimo? A moooslim?

Never, except for bathing shorts.
I don't find them comfortable, nor do they suit the weather.
A good pair of pants is better.

>checked
Not him, but I don't wear shorts either. I just don't like them. The closest I get is swim trunks.

What the hell! Like i m gonna shave, i have hair all over my body, i m a real man god dammit.

hairy man makes me wet

>i'm a man btw

I shave my armpits and pubes.... pic related

curious what women think of shaving pubes and pits

you look like a wannabe trap

I know they're gay as fuck

I just Naired both my legs and Im pretty fucking hairy. I did it to see how fast my hair would regrow and its going pretty slow (low t?).

It feels nice and I understand now why girls love to shave their legs, because they feel great. That being said, I'd probably never do it again because I look like a bottom twink with shaved legs and Im pretty sure if any girl noticed she'd just assume gay. Other than them feeling really smooth and sweating less, theres no real reason for me to do it again.

I shave my legs. But then again, I'm a twinky faggot, so ymmv

shave your balls and ass thats it

men dont shave

Men who shave their legs want to be more feminine. It's a fact. Been proven by Dr. OZ, and Dr. Phil

I would do it cause I am kind of gay, but I dont cause I am closeted.
I notice a lot of guys either shave or just dont grow much leg hair, my dad included seems to have pretty bare legs even though I know he doesnt shave.

And in general men should be as hairy as possible. It shows you are a man.

wearing shorts is for boys and hobos with no steady job

If you live anywhere it gets above 60 degrees Fahrenheit and don't wear shorts you are a psychopath and/or serial killer..

Shaving your legs is gay as fuck unless you have some condition I guess. Gotta shave the pubes at least good trim and shave the balls and shaft.

Come on guys get it together

I don't shave my dick I get ingrown hairs that leave bumps. You must have feminine body hair.

literally millions of people do this and have coarse ass fuck hair, why are you getting offended lol

>above 60 degrees Fahrenheit
are you a bitch?
I walk with sweatpants when it's 80+ lol
shorts are just awkward and weird.

Same shit happens to me. Probably cause I sweat so much. And I try to shower often. Even if I dont shave my body hair, i still get ingrown hairs.

Bathing shorts?
Never-nude detected

Apparently, I'm a psychopath and/or serial killer because I don't wear shorts until it hits 100, and even then I usually wear pants.

At the beach.

I feel bad for them 'cause those mosquitos are damn hard to feel landing without hair down there.

only faggots shave their balls

>you

too bad for me that I work in a warehouse and its always 100+ while doing physical work.
I wear gym shorts and lose or light clothing.
I usually skip on underwear even.

I don't shave my legs, I trim them and shave/wax my pubes and junk. My girl wouldn't like my legs completely shaved but is cool with no pubes. Less hair to get in her mouth when she blows me. Pic related.

I actually wear shorts that short. Makes me look rich.

Work out. Get some sun. Shoulders, back. Laser it.

>Makes me look rich.

no one wants to see your baby dick and you why would you post in a thread full of dudes

>shave your leg hair

what a gay thing for gay faggots

Gay

I had a lot of surgeries when I was young on my left knee and know its covered in scars. I quit wearing shorts right about when I was hitting puberty because of that. But to be honest, losing the ability to wear shorts never really bothered me.

Shaving anything below your collar bone is for women and gays.

I got super hairy legs nerver shave though
guys with shaved legs looks kinda gay imo

You wear shorts ?

Guaranteed that dude fucks

lol

guaranteed that dude fucks dudes
>fitfy

Fuck yes, hair out I'm not a self confidenceless fag like yourself

Not at all

no except when I'm a home
I live somewhere where its always really hot and I sweat through shorts so I usually only wear dark blue jeans

>i'm confident
>i don't care about wearing a fedora dude i'm confident in it

homosex here

hairy men are beastly and it's hot
on twinks and such not so much, anything feminine, soft and supposed to take a dick should be shaved because it looks nice and feels good

depends on your position
unless you're an athlete and have some obscure reason to remove hairs it'll mark you as a bottom who serves the D