How's single life going Sup Forums?

How's single life going Sup Forums?

Not great but it beats married life

I wouldn't know.

I just moved in with my girlfriend. I'm ready to move the fuck OUT.

Genius

that girl in the picture will never be single, unless by choice
being a guy and not wanting to be single but being unable to get a girl is depressing.

It's a cartoon

Why?

THIS, so fucking much this

Basically the only real distress of the western man

What happened?

I'd be perfectly happy being single if I was capable of at least dating occasionally and not being incapable of emotional intimacy and pushing away women who are interested in me

Better than yours

Was with the girl I'd wanted for over a year for a little less than three months. broke up with her because she would ignore me for days on end and then if she didn't she'd have very short responses. I was just hoping she'd say sorry for being a bitch bui that didn't happen. Less than a month later shes always holding hands with this cringy mexican fuckboy and it fucking hurts my guy

You have to embrace loneliness, those who always find a dating mate never will. There are too many couples bonded together by loneliness. Not many lasts

Meh it's boring but it's better than putting up with bullshit all the time.

You're the bitch here, you get mad at her
because she ignores you? What the hell man

ive been lonely for about the last 16 years

>be me
>gf brokeup with me 2 weeks ago
>devastating times
>installed tinder
>took new pictures of me, trying to get the best from me again
>0 matches
>depression deeper than ever

Leave that shit tinder thing, the road to recovery is on the other side

Would you not?

Ive been talking with a girl online for 1 week, we are about to meet.
We talk a lot, calls, pictures and everything for hours non stop.
Today weve been talking since 17:00, now 0:00.

Feeling nervous about what will happen in person, cant help to worry because thats a critical moment for me.

>She just said "in the case we dont like each other or whatever happens, I'd like to keep talking like this ok?"

starting to worry too much about this. I dont want to get friendzoned again

Wouldn't know. I'm proposing to my girlfriendl on the 30th

you suck man

pretty good, got two girls visiting regularly and everything else is pretty chill.

I'm 32. Also this. I accepted it for awhile, now its killing me inside.

OP, are you in Kentucky? Seems like your GIF shows that you are in the Tropical Storm!

it's not so tragic, if you like her, you keep on talking to her. If she likes you in return, that's a start.
If not, say no and turn around.
Don't be afraid to say goodbye, people come and go.

actually its not being alone that kills me inside

when im alone i can start to get my life together and start to feel better and have good habits and be productive

but then i meet someone who wants to open up and be intimate and i jsut cant do it so i push them away and that hurts like fuck and i feel lie shit for weeks after and it ruins me

Fucking fantastic as it happens. My ex bitch of a girlfriend is gone at fucking last.

Manged to get my old fb back today, she's coming to drain my balls next week.

No more emotional vampirism in my fucking life.

Love it. Take it from an old twat, long term sucks.

By yourself and hookin up with filthy milf is a blinding option...

Yeh niggas!

The storm is a metaphor for my soul.
kidding

Tryed hookers? usually cheer me up for a week or two after sex.

Trust your instinct m man...

not sure what you think my instinct is telling me?

u dont deserve a gf faggot

sucks ass. all i ever wanted for fourteen years was to meet someone and eventually get married.
Looks like I'll never meet anyone

Yeah nobody deserves the hell of being attached to another person

I was always good with women in my late teens and early mid 20s. Then I got tired of their illogical bs. Now there all married or alone with kids. Young girls piss me off with their princess bs.

You jealous fuck nut?

It's clear that you are beta and homo to the core

Bet I've made your tiny cock twitch just by responding to you huh kissless friendo?

Take your bleeding heart back to the feminist cuck hole you slid out of

Your nature. I felt the same but realize its for the best to let them go.

Met this chick online about a month or 2 ago, we clicked had decent chemistry but the bitch kept giving me ultimatums and im sorry but im 24 years old youre not telling me what to do so i just cut her, but it sucks cause i actually did like her and wanted it to work out

Right on brother...

i guess jerking off daily and never having children is an acceptable outcome

doesn't sound too bad does it?

Your powers of deduction, considering I've told you fuck all about myself are off the rails.

I've seen fires on Mars

Keep my faith in the human race and tell me you are a grill and not some sjw basement dweller...

Oh, picture of a cute cat for you

I was talking about myself...

I think it'd be about 1,000 times better if my ex gf fucking killed herself.

I apologize. Think I've imbibed a little too much in celebration of my new status.

In all honesty, life is fucking hard when you devote yourself to chasing that stinking woman hole as so many of us do.

If you want the advice of someone that has had lots of relationships, what you get in return for your impossible tasks where women are concerned, seems somewhat underwhelming. If you can arrange to get the odd bit of twat without having to resort to living together, you are onto a winner.

ive never had sex

im not looking for a relationship its just that when someone comes along and tries to be intimate i push them away and its the denial that hurts

pretty good actually, lots of freedom and lots of fun... and lots of not having problems with a bitch

kek'd
you just rekt the cuck

i wish i could get a girlfriend. as time goes on, the less likely it is going to happen

Microcock?

Recently broke up with gf cause of the distance, thought fuck it, didn't want to become a sad fag playing vidia the whole summer (I'm in uni and didn't want to get a job for this summer). Went out, had great times, tried anal, tried cocaïne, fucked girls, met some awesome ppl. But at the end still feeling lonely and I know that I won't get laid anymore for a while now.
So I guess I'll just try to focus on my studies this whole year and not to try to absolutely find someone to feel less lonely and comfortable.
Just get over it: stop flapping, do some sport and focus on smth else like your job/studies and you'll eventually get some laid

is that a software company or what?