When I was a kid/early teenager I was bullied for being white, proof that majority of poles are shitskinned subhumans

When I was a kid/early teenager I was bullied for being white, proof that majority of poles are shitskinned subhumans
>everyone called me Barbie because of blond hair
>hehe you should get a tan you look like a vampire XD
>I wasn't even pale that's just regular white skin
>also called me Hitler because I have german surname

I bulked up later on when I was 16 and no one fucked with me but I started asking people who were openly racist why is their skin darker than mine if they are white the answer was always
>I-it's just a tan!
>despite the fact that Germans have whiter skin than them despite living in the exact same climate
>also I've seen this ''tan'' even in winter
this is the only country in entire Europe where you can be ostracized for being white I wish I was born in Norway instead holy fuck what a shithole.

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ITALIAN SHITSKINS

>be little kid
>hahahah where do you come from? The under dark?
>look at that carrot hairs loser!

>be teenager
>approach girls
>sorry I don't date foreigners

Hitler was right

Only a few select P*les had the potential to be Germanized

Germanic are yellow skined if you're white it comes from semitic blood m8

Eastern Germans who are mainly Protopoles also often have this tanned skin

that looks more like a turk

Confirmed for never having seen a Turk

Here are some real Turks

kek, you just prooved my point, they have similar features, not only the skin color

No.
Southern and southwestern Poles are relatively swarthy. Moravian Czechs and Slovaks are also swarthy.

but you agree that the first guy looks med as fuck right?

also, I heard that bavarians aren't very whithe either

not even close

I don't think he looks like a typical med at all. He looks south German imo.
>bavarians aren't very whithe either
Brown eyes and tan skin are quite common in Bavaria. The only "consistently" pale Europeans with light features are Scandinavians, Finns and balts. There are of course plenty of Scandis and balts with brown eyes and brown hair, but very few are naturally "olive" skinned.

There are no scandis with brown eyes.

I'm Mediterranean

looks like an Argentinian

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOUR LIFE IF UR NOT A GINGER CELTIC WARRIOR 6'5 PALE AS FUCK LIKE THIS MAN IN THE PICTURE, SEE, THIS IS HOW A REAL MAN LOOKS, LITERALLY KYS IF UR NOT AS PALE AND GINGER AS HIM ITS OVER FOR YOU BOYO

>Southern and southwestern Poles are relatively swarthy. Moravian Czechs and Slovaks are also swarthy.
Celtic genes.

?

those aren't brown eyes

Just a reminder that "Nordics" and Celtshits tan orange.

Only R1a is Aryan.

We can both be vampires together. I had people tell me I either look like an elf or fairy.

I know you're memeing, but some people actually believe this, mostly Americans.
80-90% of Scandis have light eyes. The remaining 10-20% have brown eyes (also hazel if it's not counted as light).
Mike Stoklasa is a good example of a swarthy western Slav. He's Czech.

get fucked
>Mike Stoklasa is a good example of a swarthy western Slav. He's Czech.
Celtic part of Czech was always described as "swarthier" than rest of Czechia.

So that makes sense.

sorry, but I could confuse him with an italian or a spaniard/greek any day, hell, even with an Argentine.
>inb4: argentina is white
I'm saying the opposite actually.

>sorry, but I could confuse him with an italian or a spaniard/greek any day, hell, even with an Argentine.
Michael Ballack could pass as a local in any European country and so would most Europeans. He looks north Italian at second glance.

>M-UH WHINING!!11

eww kys already weakling

That's new type of autism you're presenting here mate.
First you're a Jew, later you're a German on a trip and now you larp as a Nordic. lmao.