User

user,
what's the easiest way to get a girlfriend ?

Pay them

Be an alpha like me instead of some cucks having to ask it on some bullshit internet board.

Make sure they're so intoxicated they'll agree to anything.

Have a big cock

roofie them

Tinder and confidence. In social media like Tinder you can be whoever you want. Also, you'll meet the girl in person alone by yourself so you can externalise the character you previously created in social media or in your text conversations.

Forreal, man. I've been browsing POF for a few days, and no luck.

I don't fucking get it.

>jacked
>$100k/yr.

What more could they want? I don't fucking get it. The only girls that hit me up are nasty as fuck "country girls"

Being funny helps
Being socially awkward doesn't help but you can get over that
Having bad hygiene/being obese is a solid no to any sane person
Spending all day every day online is a solid no to any person
(Most people here cry cause they can't get girlfriends cause girls are shallow and only go for perfect 10's and all that shit they tell themselves when in reality they sit inside all day and haven't asked anyone out since they were 12 and also only go for 10's)

Relationships based solely on looks last for like a week

Just meet girls that's it

Check'd. You speak da tru-tru.

This is a prime example of what I said herePeople who only care about looks and money aren't worth it

If you pretend to be someone else you're gonna hate whatever relationship you get

Fuck off beta male alpha males are not scared to post without a picture of them.

>only go for perfect 10's

No shit. I've had enough of bottom-of-the-barrel bitches. I've decided to never allow myself to go that low again. I've seen too many friends get stuck with their nasty girls by having kids with them.

>mfw he thinks hes an alpha

Trips once again speak the truth. Away with this fat fuck!

I don't care about ONLY "looks and money", but they're definitely my priority(looks and brains, not so much money). Luckily, I'm not a virgin, so this is, as far as I'm concerned, a rational decision - to go for 10's, and only 10's anymore.

This is now a trip thread

Fuck off newfag

It's not about pretending to be someone else, but being the one you want to be with the girl you want to spend time with. I've met my girlfriend this way, also in Tinder, and we've been together for 8 months now. I've never felt as a good person as I feel when I'm with her, and that's because I change around her, I become more careful, soft and funny, and being that kind of person for once in my life makes me feel very happy

Threaten them with a gun.
Then kill them afterwards and properly dispose of their body.
EMPHASIS ON PROPERLY!!

Country girls love anal. Think bout it

But that's fake.

The curtains will fall, and the light will be painful.

Be rich. /thread

Dude it's not like creating a story where you are a fucking rockstar in Kazajstan, it's just trying to be a good person around her. There are no curtains, everyone is a good, funny, charming person if they are in the mood.

Don't be autistic and have some confidence. If you can't do that it won't be "easy" as you say.

That requires much more work than any of the solutions in this thread.
I mean, if we're going to dispense with our morals, then this is the best solution.

You
>become more careful
as to not reveal yourself. Thus, she doesn't really know you, the true you. When you slip, and you aren't so careful, she'll see your true colors, and turn away.

Face it, user. It's inevitable. Your love will leave you.

Easy. Most girls like a guy who is in control, but not controlling.

>what's the easiest way to get a girlfriend ?

be big black man

You can't /thread yourself faggot

Become bisex

Have money.

More like as "not trying to hurt her"
I guess you just had a bad experience with love or you just misunderstood what I said.
What I said it's not about lying, it's about self-improvement, and I wish someone gave me this advice earlier so I wouldn't suffer thinking I wasn't worth dating cute girls, like I guess OP and a lot of people feel. I just say that if you want to be attractive to someone you have to let out the best things of you, stop being awkward, silent and serious. You have to change (yes, change) so you can actually improve