Alright Sup Forumsros, need some advice.. My girlfriend got raped and beaten...

Alright Sup Forumsros, need some advice.. My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Stale pasta, again.

Sage

Damn.. OP is alpha as FUCK!!!

She cheated on you and it wasn't going to work out anyway. Also, why would you date someone who enjoys being a total degenerate?

>I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...
You are correct user. Find another girl, there are a lot of them. She may learn from this experience or she may be a typical woman. Either way she is not your problem'; find a girl with better judgement.

She did go against your wishes and she did go to a random party with a guy and their friend (I'm assuming it's another guy). It's likely she was going to cheat on you that night anyway. As bad as her being raped is... I think it's a good thing you broke up.

High Five

If this isn't pasta then you did good user.

stale copypasta

Just find another girl. Gotta admit tho ditching her after a traumatic experience is pretty cold even if she broke your trust. Shows that you really didn't care, like a true ALPHA!

You did good. Sucks, but you laid rules and followed through with them, doing anything else makes you a liar and a bitch. Sure, people are going to hate on that, but she made her choice.

>See this box? it had needles in it, don't stick your finger in it.
>Okay.
>Ouch!
>user wtf

Good job user, remember no hymen, no diamond. It's what she gets for being a whore. She disobeyed a direct order, toss that bitch to the curb. No one wants to be with the town whore.

I'm trying my best to feel bad for her but i can't, dumb bitch got what she asked for xD

She's used goods and probably stuck with who knows what diseases, leave the trash in the bin and go get something new and not stupid

On a completely unrelated note what's her name?

This. Funny story, but still...this

>went to sleazy night club
>went with 2 random guys to a party
>expected everything to go well

Hopefully all that beating and raping started some blood flow to her brain, she sounds like a full blown reee

She had it coming

Really getting your quota start on the 1st i see.
Atleast your'e persistent

>fake and gay
>lies of a cuck fetishist

hey man, whatever helps you get off

fuck her one last time

Sorry bitch but I told you so. Go and get and HIV test.

We get this thread constantly fuck off

oh great she's single
some women should come with warning labels