My girlfriend won't come over anymore until i clean my toilet; what would Sup Forums do?

My girlfriend won't come over anymore until i clean my toilet; what would Sup Forums do?

Fuck at her place

They would tell your pathetic ass to an hero because you're disgusting and a faggot

Her homebound mom doesn't like me

You're not helping

One time gf described markings on toilet after she shit. Apparently she left serious skids on commode. I got all the deets . Shit wuz cash my dear sir. THHAT BEING SAID....
Participate!!!!!!!
FOR married guys or dudes with live-in gf s. Ever walk in bathroom after she shits??? This is a safe place to share details of odor or markings on bowl

Then go to a motel, or a hotel if she's a picky bitch, they're not that expensive

New girlfriend fucko

Tell her it's clean and leave a poop in it

So you guys are saying not to clean, right?

>wear white gloves
>take hair first with paper towels.
>clean upper layer with wet rag
>Use Domestos or other chemical for toilet
>use toilet Brush to clean some shit that is left inside.

oh don't forget to buy in shop something to insert inside your toilet like square refreshing boxes that clean your shit automaticly when you flush.

Clean the goddamn toilet you retard

Cleaner than my toilet and not like gf cleans ours ever

Don't even think about it. In fact don't ever clean it

Are those cigarette ashes you fucking mong?

Just pour a whole bottle of coke in the fucking toilet and leave it there all night. Flush it in the morning

I don't clean, it's just something i don't do. Fuck it, if she's already nitpicking then i don't want someone telling me how to live life. I'll just stop calling and we'll see where it goes. THANKS Sup Forums

Duh. Clean your fucking toilet like a fucking adult. Nobody wants to fuck a degenerate who lives in his own filth.

Ash from my pipe, i like to get stoned and watch YouTube when i shit

Clean the toilet obviously, are you stupid or something?

I think this is past a grotty toilet. If i let her push me around with ultimatums right now... love fucking her but i love myself a lot more

Y'know...
I sometimes think I'm a gross fuck with my hygiene standards.
Then I come onto Sup Forums and see things like this.
Now I think I'm actually pretty clean in comparison.

How the fuck do you people live like that? It's hideous as sin. Clean your fucking toilet, it takes 5 god damn minutes.

You sound like a real catch.

who dat fine ass asian

Gender?age?

I saw a toilet and thought this was an andie stixx thread

FUCK

had this happen once you have to find a ugly chick to fuck every once in a while and make her clean your toilet for dick. Then take her home before or other one comes over.

Male, 28.
Clean about once a week, unless I have guests coming over.

Fuck if I know, random find on Google Images.

I don't encroach upon anyone's lifestyle. She knows this and has offered to clean but then she'll domt laundry, start looking through my shit and then I'm stuck with a harping bitch. She knew what she was getting herself in to

If you have to get some adderall cuz you're a lazy ass, do it, and clean your shit. My place is nice.
I'm going to fuck her for you.

The pubes tho. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

my toilet brush broke two years ago buying a new one is not an option as i give zero fucks about a dirty toilet.

Nice. Clean ass?

I totally would get a fat chick to come over and clean but let's face it my roommates would crucify me

buy a new toilet

I might... maybe I should get a bidet like my grandmother has.

Clean as an ass can be, I suppose. I shower every 1-2 days. Not taking a picture of it for you.

When I said "hygiene", I did more mean my house more than my person. I tend to keep myself clean as I don't personally like feeling dirty or greasy.

Yours is a toilet I wouldn't use even if I was literally shitting myself. I'd just take a dump on your floor and leave.

In the time you posted this thread you could've cleaned the fucking toilet already.

Idiot.

Same age. You'd probably tease me about my diaper

You wear an adult diaper out of laziness so you don't have to get up to go to the toilet?
Welp. I can certainly feel better about myself and my messy house. Toilets that are stained brown and adult diapers are certainly worse than my washing up that's sat there for 3 days and hoovering that's not been done for almost a week.

No I'm just not a big boy