Let's play a fun little game Sup Forumsrothers. Trips decides how I commit suicide. Honestly...

Let's play a fun little game Sup Forumsrothers. Trips decides how I commit suicide. Honestly, I don't know if I want trips to occur but I'm to tired arguing in my own head if I should die or not so I'm leaving my fate up to the only community I felt comfortable in. Op will deliver

Time stamp

There are some gaps in the rules. Imagine I have to decide how you commit suicide and I decide tha shooting yourself would be the best option but unfortunetly you don't have a gun? What happens then, Or imagine I tell you to go into the sea and drown there but you live inland? I don't know man wanna see the fule rules

Hot fudge enema suicide

Man I don't know, if I can't commit the method suggested I'll just do the closest thing to it

Cant, phone takes pictures larger that maximum file size

Been browsing here for 2 years and still don't know what trips is. Pls explain me instead of calling me newfag

Kill yourself by living.

STAMPEDE

Reroll

Ohh that's interesting, how'd I go about that?

Rolling for a Rube Goldberg machine. It can end with whatever method you like. Still hang is probably easiest.

shove a mouse in your anus and then duct tape it shut

probs bait but trips = last three digits of posts, dubs last 2 you fucking newfag nigger

reroll

hanging

cut your fucking dick off and tie it to a rope, then whats next is up to you, need picks or BS

slit wrists vertically

Alcohol poisoning.

create mustard gas with bleach and shit

Op here, I vote this.

Rollo for this

Shove your head up your own ass until you suffocate

OD with most potent drug available, bonus points for Narcotics

Write letters to your friends, family, aquaintences telling them how important they are to you and lucky you are to have them in your life. Continue doing this until you die by boredom.

Op here also vote this, heroin is flooding the streets here in ABQ, I could for cheap.

Drink water until you die

reroll

What is the book titled in pic related?

SO CLOSE FUCK (reroll)

this

Fuck guys, this might be the day I die, give me some encouragement to follow through

Fit yourself into a vacuum bag and vacuum pack yourself in it

the pain will all go away, if you OD it'll be fun before it ends

hung.now!

Rollin'

Bonus points for livestreaming

OD on that heroin that you were talking about. Post pics though

Or cut your own head off.

Both of these have to be streamed via perisocpe

hung.now! 2.0

Bonus points for livestreaming

Will do if I can, if that's the route I pick, it'll have to be when I get paid tomorrow thou.

You're not suicidal, you're just an attention whore.
But in case I'm wrong good old poisoning from every cleaning product in your house will do

None. You live and get help

>>do the an hero way
>>step one fly to isis fighting zone
>>step two buy a set of armour and claymore(sword)
>>step three go killing all members of isis you find while screaming dus vault
>>step four get caught while sleeping and get beheaded
>>step five profit

cut your fist and bleed till death.

Gun in pooper

Fuck i need this to happen op

Reroll

go to church user.

Rolling for this

It's a good idea...

Bitch please. I'm a schizophrenic who hallucinated that the cause of the problem's was a physical problem. I thought I had MS. I though my skull was physically displaced due to pressure. I was willing to accept chemotherapy for systemic (I can't remember the exact name but it's a serious disease but some kind of systemic infection.) Grow a fucking pair and realize that life is a bitch, and than you die. Don't slit your fucking wrist. Jump out a jet with confetti instead of a parachute. You only have one chance at life, so live it to it's fullest.

reroll

Thank you kek thank you user you da true hero

Fuck I rolled trips by myself, looks like I'm going to fight isis

winRAR

Fall from a very high mountain/skycraper/plane

Op i better see you in the news

assisted suicide, the Sup Forums experience

Sup Forums is where nerds go to die

Someone buy this for me so I can go on my quest to fuck shit up, op will deliver, but I need help.

Op your going to die in about a month open like 5 diffrent credit cards to buy all of the shit including the plane tickit to fight isis and never pay the card compinies back

soooo, no suicide stream to kill the boredom?

Op this gives me the idea to stream all of your dues vaulting

Hanging

Rill

Shits over op fucked himself into a suiside mision

Yeah sure. OP needs to livestream himself hanging

I live kind of close and am feeling the same way, wanna go see a movie tomorrow?

This

Its over op chose how he dies>743921777

Secure a semiautomatic rifle to a piece of furniture so that it can't move and is pointed directly away from the door to the room it is in and is pointed at your chest as you are sitting in a chair. Tie a 6 foot string to the trigger, making sure that it will not slip off after the first shot. Tie the other end of the string to the collar of a cat. You will fire the first shot, and the cat will finish the job. Alternatively you can just wait for the cat to try to escape.

Tjis

Love and tolerance.

Yeah sure, you live near Albuquerque?

Don't