youtube.com/watch?v=BSRiQrSBES0
youtube.com/watch?v=t-rI2RST_CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright, I got another obvious one.

DELET THIS

Oh, (You)!

op btfo already

>caring about divegrass

England is an embarrassment to Football.

>Football

Probably true but it honestly wouldn't shock me if we memed our way into a final within the next 10 years.

Obviously England won't win it again but they already have in the past. This thread is specifically for countries who will never have a star above their badge

Greetings from Peru

Another friendly reminder than USA made if past the group stage in 2014 whereas England, Portugal and Spain did not

together forever

>Muh Hisstoreee

Please see

Not a country, but who cares

Reminder we should have beat Belgium reeeeee

Howard was god mode but we sperged out at the most crucial times

And you England FUCK YOU, do you even actually have any fans or people that go to your country when a championship isn't happening? No, no you don't. Your entire fanbase is basically just filled with people that don't like America. You probably have less actual fans than Wales does because at least people actually fucking like castles. You guys think people that like america are sad? England is filled with fat fucks that try and fill the void in their life of accomplishment with the accomplishment of /their teams/ athletes. You don't fucking do anything, you didn't win the world cup, your a fucking consumer and nothing else, you aren't a part of anything. You need the loudness of the cheering and high definition replays to trick your body into thinking its getting some sort of primal experience when you're just sitting on your fat ass stuffing your face with pretzels and filling your gut with beer.

Not to mention England doesn't even have the admirable athletes of old like the romans or greeks did. You have fucking uni grad retards, a fucking crooked relegation system, and athletes that are on the same level of spiritual and mental achievement as the current monthly fad rap star.

Fuck you, you're the degenerate subhumans that don't even have the attention span or will to finish a story. At least people that like USA are watching with passion to find out what happens, they're thinking about something, they're committing to something. You just find whatever game is on at the moment because you're literally a faggot that is just looking to waste his time. At least "americans" have the respect for their own time to refuse to watch streamed shows or shows that have comercials or any sort of breaks. Enjoy your three hour games with 45 minutes of playtime.

England faggots are subhumans, meaning they're literally living a life that's beneath a standard of living that could be called humanity.

Fuck you England.

SEETHING

not gonna happen, the best you can get is a Copa Oro or a Confeds. Cup final; Only 10 teams have real chances of playing a WC final (not the next one but in general), even if they are shit now
>Urgay
>Argies
>Hues
>Netherlands
>Spain
>France
>Italy
>Germany
>England
and with 0.001% of chances the meme, the last time it was Belgium.
But the meme has to be southamerican or european

>half of u.s. fans believe the MLS is the key to making it to the next level
>half believe our team sitting on the bundesliga bench is the key to making it to the next level

This shit will never make a turn for the better will it.

Would actually be pretty comfy is America won it in the future, but I just can't see it unfortunately

youtube.com/watch?v=XG3SbkojJRg

>England

>yfw Team USA wins the 2086 World Cup

Lads I'm realistic.

Pretty honest.

>even if they are shit right now
you had an amazing generation the last decade, too bad they met the best brazilian team ever and never had a manager able to handle their egos

If Spain (with a gold generation) could get into a final, why not any other country then?

Look at this, they're shit overall, but still managed to get into a final (and win) because >gold generation.

But all of our good players play regularly in their Bundesliga or european clubs.

World Cup 2018 chances of glory:

>Germany
No good strikers and an unconvincing attempt to beat France at the Euros, still one of the favourites though on squad quality alone.

>Brazil
My pick to win it. I think not having the pressure of the home crowds will suit them a lot better and we won't see another meltdown. I know they're not the best team by any stretch of the imagination but neither were Portugal in '16. Plus, they're due one.

>Italy
Odd team at tournaments, they seem to either reach the final or go out in disgrace at the group stage. No Conte makes me doubt their chances though.

>Spain
Cannot see it personally. They've lost their identity, their team is significantly weaker than the 08-12 team, Barca players who have carried them in the past are not playing well. Still a long time before the World Cup starts of course, but I think Spanish tactics have been figured out on the world stage now.

>Argentina
With or without Messi, no. Not with that defence.

>Portugal
Just no. You can't meme your way into World Cup finals, sorry boys.

>France
Eternal chokers but on paper one of the better teams. Can see them winning it, actually.

>Russia
Hosts so will refball their way far, not good enough to win it though. Unless Putin bribes FIFA, and let's be honest, that isn't out of the question,

>England
No chance.

>USA
No chance.

>Chile
Fancied them to be dark horses a while ago but starting to think they will be the next Belgium.

>Belgium
No chance.

We have back to back world cups lad

Do we ever have a hope?

>get the fuck out of the OFC

only unbeaten team in 2010 la

>3rd in our pool
>ahead of Italy
>drew with Italy

unironically >muh history
even if they were shit, and had terrible periods, they have had great players all the time. And football unlike other sports, has a lot of the cultural factor, that's why only southamericans and europeans can be the meme.

this country is become wimpier by the day so that means more kids are playing soccer we'll one within 20 years

LEL. Who gives a shit? This sport is boring as fuck. Enjoy bashing each others' brains out in the herded stands over it...like you have any input in the outcome.

>they have had great players all the time

No they don't. even their actual team (who supposedly is the 2nd best team) is bad. and don't forgot that the best players of La Liga are foreigns.

>With or without Messi, no. Not with that defence.

You mean no with that midfield, right? Their defence had actually improved, but their midfield... huh. Zero creation. Zero creativity.

Mozambique

>w-w-we don't care
youtube.com/watch?v=BSRiQrSBES0

>inb4 i-i-it's just the mexicans

>Zubizarreta
>Hierro
>Morientes
>Raul

>4 players
>a good team

A squad has 23, you know.

literally more than half of the people in that video were non-whites

>'they have had great players all the time'
I didn't mean the entire team was top tier, I mean that in every single generation they have had at least one great player, same with you, even in the 7-1 you had nerman, injured but still.
You can't say the same of USA, Mexico, or us.

Kek, great pasta desu

>England
Belgium and Chile have much better chances of winning the World Cup over the next few years than England do.

Even if England you ignore the fact that we choke on penalties, our players simply aren't good enough. We haven't had a good keeper since Seaman (and ever since that Ronaldinho free kick English keepers seem to be cursed and let in stupid goals in big games). We haven't had a good left-back since Ashley Cole. We haven't had any good centre-backs since Terry and Ferdinand retired. We haven't had any good midfielders since Gerrard and Lampard retired. Rooney isn't anywhere near what he used to be and Kane is the only promising striker we have (and Hodgson put him on fucking corners for the Euros last year).

relax bro

He was talking about Spain, m8. Learn2read.

Go watch Commercialball or something.

You should probably follow the conversation again. I don't think Spain even played Brazil last decade.

Like you, Jamal.

Damnit, you're right.

it's the off season retard

well, you can't expect a good gen right now but maybe in ten years or so. Just don't rely on Arsenal.
England 2004-2006 was great, on PES at least, Gary/Phil Neville, Rio, Terry, Carra, A. Cole, J. Cole, Becks, Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard, Owen, Rooney, Sol, Defoe and Hargreaves

I have a vague memory of them playing in a Confederations Cup Final, with Brazil smashing them 3-0. Think Ramos missed a pen

A South American team not called Brazil or Argentina will meme it first. I actually think mankind will end before England wins again. And idk about USA really depends how popular the sport is very far in the future

>on PES
That's the precise moment I stopped reading

Yes, with our worst generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-rI2RST_CY

>playing fifa pre-2011
winning eleven 9, total blootfest, was the GOAT game back then

Sol Campbell was an Arsenal player though (at least for the most notable part of his career). The Euros 2016 was probably the worst performance from an England side I can think of and Jack Wilshere was the only Arsenal player (although why he was even picked when he was injured throughout the entire season just baffles me). The current England sides seem to mostly be comprised of Tottenham and Liverpool players.

inb4 women's world cups

>tfw zero world cup goals

I mean that at least for now, Arsenal's british playes are shit, like Walcott, Welbeck, Oxlade or Gibbs.

netherlands will unironically never be relevant again. Back in the day we had a knowledge based advantage over many other countries and we could produce quality players. That is all gone now. The last generation of quality footballers that came from this is also declining. Robben is quite literally the last of the mohicans. Players like Sneijder, Van Persie, Kuijt, Huntelaar, Van Der Vaart, etc have declined or are declining. Not a single current dutch players is showing any potential of the possible quality like those players. Sure we have Wijnaldum, Blind and such but once again, not world class quality players that will bring us into world cup glory.

I won't deny that, although their two young defenders (Holding and Chambers) could be decent if Arsenal get a new manager (because Wenger can't coach defenders to save his life). And, to be honest, the only English players right now who aren't shit are Kane and maybe Dele Alli.

Oh I played PES before FIFA for sure, it used to be great, but my point is that rating a real life team which was shit because it was good in a video game is retarded, and the same logic every 12 year old uses today with Ultimate Team.

>player x is so good, we should sign him
>have you ever seen him play?
>no but he has 89 sprint speed on his IF card

You're no better than that, lad

Fuck, Netherlands are so shit now that I forgot to even include them in Sad state of affairs

>all pictures from the last time ingurland has won anything look like museum pieces
really makes you think

Its our year las

sorry, I used the wrong words, player by player they were great, as a team were shit; I was implying they were good in vidya an not in real life

We had hugo sanchez and rafa marquez fuck off you irrelevant non nation

>brazil winning anything

holy fucking shit

>'all the time'
learn to read fucking chicano

Better than anything you've had fucking coke dealing monkey

What about Netherlands?

France is a fucking monster. They are the ones i think will win the next world cup. Mexico a close second if we manage to get our A team fit

Believe whatever you want

>France is a fucking monster
Reminder they literally, unironically, non-sarcastically, non-figuratively, genuinely, actually, non-memetically lost to the perennial chokers Poortugal in a final which TSUUUU was injured in within minutes

and you lost to Iceland, so that cup wasn't exactly the greatest measurement of actual WC capabilities as one would expect

>brazil
>winning
>anything
>holy
>fucking
>shit

Oh, I didn't notice the flag. My bad.

>canadians
>football

brazil had a number of golden generations and this is not one of them

Ok, canadian.

t. snownigger who haven't watched the last 5 games of Brazil's NT.

>Rafa Marquez
>better than anything

also
>coke dealing monkey
do chicanos have no sense of self awareness? now I know why both mexicans and americans hate them.

I know, but I did say in my previous post that England have no chance of winning in 2018.

Sports that will never be played on the Moon

>soccer
>cricket

6 games, monkey donkey. And of course not, he's canadian after all. A fucking joke.

Representing

Watching a sport so boring that it needs an off-season for people not to stop watching it in masses.

we're absolute shit atm. Hopefully Brucey gets the boys back in shape and Puligod/Wood/green(?) returning from germany will help

we should get 3rd in Concacaf qualifying but at the point we're at right now, not even qualifying is a possiblity

All this and you missed Uruguay, the one that will actually win it

BTFO
T
F
O

it's coming home lad

>Urugay
>winning anything except meme america

No way, chicano.

Would actually not mind rugby on the moon 2bh

>favelamonkey
>calling anyone else a chicano

The fuck's happened to your NT from the days of Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, etc. btw. Every single player was an icon back then (even the defenders had their signature free kicks and such)

Im not saying it would ever happen but the meme appeal of America winning the world cup when we couldnt care less about the sport is too much to pass up