My dealer is some nerdy white guy with glasses who I been buying for couple months...

My dealer is some nerdy white guy with glasses who I been buying for couple months, but I have sized him up and I could take him on easy, anyone got experience with this stuff? Pic repeated what I will be hopefully getting for free

if hes as "weak" as u say he is. Prob has a gun or a knife for situations where dicks like you would try and jack him

Bad karma
why you do such?

Is a few bucks worth of weed really worth getting shot over?

Let that boy alone you faggot

SOME FREE MIDS YO

I hope you get stabbed you fucking nigger.

dont be an asshole mane

also you have no idea what might happen to you after. fucking with drug dealers is a bad idea. I knew a guy who had a finger chopped off for doing what you thinking about doing

My dealer is the same type of guy, he shot some nig nog who thought he was an easy target and was never even questioned. So I say go for it bro

He delivers 20 bags, don't fuck that up.

Not sure if pasta but if not, you're the worst kind of person and I wish you nothing but the most painful death.

you retarded fuck. i used to deal, was pretty much jamie frankfurter in pineapple express except i always had a .32 ready to pop some dumb nigger that wanted to play and no faggot would of even known.

i hope you get shot or stabbed

My previous dealer always carried a gun. I'd like to see you take the risk.

Pathetic. Good luck OP, here's hoping you get stabbed

Dealer, or someone dealer works with/for, will have a gun and will kill you. Over 100 bucks worth of weed.

Glad you value your life as much as I value most potheads.

u gonna jump a dude for $20 of weed
hope he has a gun

Faggot

14 year old kid thinking he's going to beat someone up for over a gram of weed. Hope you get stabbed

Why though?

You are going to get stabbed for sure. Why can't you Shitskins get a fucking job instead of being aids cases.

Nah he carries more on him as he is usually out on a run dropping bags off to other people

Hopefully you get blasted faggot why rob the weed man hes doing you a service and you wanna fuck it up for everyone piece of shit

Weed dealer here. I'm allways nice (inb4 m'lady) to my customers. I don't fuck them over, gram is a gram or 1,1, I also refund any moldy bud, if they bring it to me and it is my stuff.
But I also carry a police grade pepper spray for fuckwits, who think they can rob me. Be careful, even more if you live in the US. You'll just end up stabbed or shot somwehere.

HAHA YALL ACTIN LIKE WHITE NERDY BOYS DON'T LOVE GUNS FUCK OUTTA HERE

>guy does me a favour at risk to himself
>gonna punch him so he does it more
WHAT COULD GO WRONG

stabbed / shot in less than 4 years
remember, you're not only fucking with the dealer but the people that supply him (i.e the guys who this white ass is the bitch of)

Do it. I hope you get stabbed in the side first so your lungs collapse, then while you're grasping for air he stabs you in your neck and the blood of your artery squirts out while he runs away and yells "420 blaze it faggot".

if he doesn't carry a weapon you'll be able to rob him easily.
and then he'll send a bunch of guys he knows to beat the fuck out of you.

I've jacked a few dealers before. If he's really a pussy you won't even have to fight him. Tell him you wanna buy him out or you want to buy an ounce. Pull up in his driveway and tell him you wanna see it/smell it. Turn your interior lights on and act like you're inspecting it. Leave your car in reverse the whole Time and just peel out with the bud. If he's a skinny nerdy white guy he's just gonna cut his losses, I've done this to people I knew could beat me up.

this

make sure you time it right, watch him for a while, wait for the next cycle.

either hit him when he is out of weed and has all the cash to go buy more with
or hit him when hes just bought all his weed,

assuming your raiding his house?

Nah man he usually comes to my place to drop off weed

Bad idea fam, stay humble :-)

Good plan.
Jack a dealer that knows where you fucking live.
That's a great way to get your house torched while you're high/asleep.

>he usually comes to my place to drop off
Has a dealer that delivers, wants to jack him

You're a fucking nigger

you are a fucking retard

That means he knows where you live dumbass. Are you really that stupid?

So he knows where you live. Your plan is flawless friend, FLAWLESS

this is why trump is leader

You know fights with drug dealers aren't fist fights, right? Even if you get the drop on him and get some free smoke he's gonna come back and fuck your ass up with a tazer and stun baton, or maybe even a gun.

Even a tiny guy in the drug game usually has some big henchman to fuck guys like you up who make trouble...

And who the fuck tries to jack for a small quantities of weed. That's how you get *royally* fucked up or get police attention. Either way, it's best just to shell out the 10 bucks a gram or whatever he's charging....

are you a wigger? I bet you're a wigger.

Listen OP I am fucking massive 6'4 260lbs and sold many many drugs, if I were you yap that fucker up for atleast an ounce, also how do you buy it ? Doesn't he come up to your car? Do you go inside his house? If he stings it straight to you, leave your car in drive and when he hands over the bud for a smell check Fuckin peel on him and say fuck it! If you don't actually want to go through with it just buy some shit from him w fake money

If you wanna pull this off sucsefully you gotta plan ahead.

-Hit him at the right time

Either after he buys a new order of weed to sell, or right before he buys it so you get him with the money

-Keep an eye on his schedule/anyone else living in the house

Take notes, write down the times they leave the house/come back to find out when the golden time would be with no one home

-Wear gloves and don't brag

As with every succesful crime no one brags about it, dont even mention the new found money/weed to you closest friends as you can trust absolutely no one.

__
Another option would be to let him know you want a large amount, like two ounces or a half pound.

When he comes up for the deal rob his ass of it all and maybe even before hand let him know you only have large bills and want change too.

To further convince him maybe even give him the money first, you get the weed, and then beat the shit out of him for your money back.

If you dont wanna do that, then go with the first one, or just rob him with a mask on so he don't figure out who you are.

Good luck with the shit user, and save me some dope lmao

Depends on what type of dealer he is. Is he a club dealer? Or a cartel dealer? If hes a lonesome cartel dealer hes probably packing. IF you get away with it theyll fuck him up along with you. If he's just a dealer who gets his shot from clubs and gains a profit he might still be packing but not as serious as a cartel dealer.
>tldr. You can get shot by some lowly dude. Or you can be tortured/killed alongside him.

are you black?
Whites aren't that stupid, except for inbred hillibillies.
Don't be a niggerfaggot, cherish the dealer, that comes to your house and don't fucking jack him you retard.

kek

I'm eastern European and he doesn't come in just park outside

You are quite possibly one of the dumbest fucking people on the planet.

>nerdy white guy

This is me, I used to deliver. I always carried a couple of friends with me.

That's fucked up dude. Some of us don't have such an easy time getting weed that we can burn our bridges.

>Eastern Europe.
I'm from Czechia and trust me, here you would get your face reorganized if you as much as thretened a good dealer.
People have friends, you know?

If he know where you live and you do rob him and he is working for someone your house will get fucked with or raided/robbedor they will come arfter you and it will be easy to find you

So, you're a nigger?

You're about to rob some motherfucker for 2 grams of poorly trimmed popcorn nug?

>He knows what you look like
>He knows where you live
>You're dumb enough, he probably knows your real name

You are one dumb motherfucker.

You're a cunt OP, I hope the nerdy guy knows some form of sick martial arts and fucks your shit up, or you know, has a knife/gun.

>Eastern Europe
Cunts going to lob a bundle of grenades through your lounge window or shoot you and yours with copious amounts of 7.62

This has got to be b8

are you a cop?

Don't fuck with dealers man. They usually have back up, or a weapon. I repeat! DO NOT FUCK WITH HIM,

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Even in the US he would. Most of the small time dealers work in organization with bigger time guys that deal them quantity.... even if the small time guy is a tiny nonimposing guy, the bigger guys WILL come to his aid if he gets jacked.

They WILL make an example. And if eastern Europe is as rough as people makes it sound, it sounds like a good way to have your corpse found in a dumpster.

Even in the US, if you pulled it off, you'd have a crew of guys show up the next day to take everything of value you own and knock your teeth out.

Just pay for weed like a normal person. This is the type of stunt heroin junkies and crackheads pull.... and then they get checked violently.

Do it near a gas station so we can see it on liveleak!

Damn dude, you sound like a badass. Can I be your friend?

Don't Fuck with drug dealers. He may be a dweeb, but if hes selling he probably knows thugs through the chain of command. You will get hurt if you rip off a drug dealer.

Maybe if the dealer is green. Happened to a friend of mine, kind of a goof ball. He had a brand new car, female calls, bring me an oz., meet me in the alley. So he rolls over, it is by Inglewood. Show up, its the woman and her friend. Hey, you mind if we get in your car. Thinking its two nice looking girls, cool. So he rolls up the alley, they start, hey, we need to go back, takes them back, oh there is our friend. Black guy, comes to the window. Lets see the weed, hands over the bag bulk package. Then the guy starts critiquing the weed. Man, I'm only going to give you half. My friend, no man, you owe.... Then the guy takes off. So now he is sitting there yeah two women in the car. Turns out these women aren't scared. The gang they belong to own the block. They get out, not much he can do.

Good idea. Rob the dealer. He even knows where you live. Even better. Fucking genius. I knew a guy who tried to rip a dealer off for a dime once. 6 guys rolled up to his house with the dealer in no time. You don't fuck with a dealer, retard. Especially not one who delivers

I hope he takes revenge on u if you do end up jacking him. It will teach you not to be a little selfish/ greedy faggot. He is trying to pay his way in life. Why not ask him tips or for connects so you could start selling and not have to rob people?

If you are buying from him he's buying from bigger people

Honestly cant wait for you to get shot. This world would be a lot better without niggers like you.

>shit from him w fake money

No, only sell weight if you know the guy. Like he's a regular that buys a quad now or then. Its sketchy as hell, when a guy that you've never met wants an ounce, thats when your ears go up.

I'm black and I'm not that stupid

That's your people bro

hes going come back to your house and set it on fire while you sleep.

One was smith the other wesson

If he seems like he'd be easy to take, he probably has some crazy motherfucker on his side.
Unless you're crazier than the crazy motherfucker, I wouldn't suggest it.

robbing people for weed is the lamest shit you can do

you're not 16 anymore

you know what nevermind

i can't find anything wrong with this logic

It's not very likely that a nerdy weak white guy is dealing weed on his own. He's probably got connections you don't want to fuck with. You could get jumped, shot or stabbed. Maybe they'll just slash all your tires. Who knows. Don't have a car? Live with your mom? Maybe they'll slash all your moms tires. You're welcome, mom! Just be happy you can buy weed and leave it at that.

The word gets around pretty quick when you rip someone off.

Yup. A friend of mine ripped somebody off and I had no idea. Still got my windows smashed. This was like a decade ago. People are even more petty and fucked up these days.

Now, let me tell you how to profit. If you are in a state where weed is legal, they are going to have pickups and drop-offs of bulk products, like flower, shatter, etc.

If you stake it out long enough, its usually a good looking woman (because the suppliers are usually men and they like to get some) or a young guy usually well dressed. They will have to park. If you can find out what they are driving, wait til the gal/guy goes into a dispensary and open the trunk with a crowbar, even if the alarm goes off, its only going to take a second. I know a supplier that got ripped off for 6 grand of shatter this way.

OP here, I decided I am just going to kill him and hide the body. It makes sense, no one will know who robed him that way.

Well my Eastern European brother since you didn't ask if it was a good idea I won't tell you if it is or isn't. But if you really want to jump this guy you should know what streets he takes to get to you. Go to one of them and wait behind a bush or wall. Bring a tire with you, once you see his car roll the tire out in front of him and when he slows down you throw him out the car and beat the shit out of him. Take everything out of his pockets and then drive off with his car so he thinks it's a car jacking. Find the weed and drop the car off somewhere. Don't forget to wear gloves and a mask.

All for an ounce of weed? You sound like one of those assholes that robs a 7-11 for $38 dollars and kills the clerk. Great job, you live a long time on that amount.

No wonder you're a slav. You're the niggers of europe.

god being poor must suck

honestly he sounds like a cool dude who's selling you some alright looking bud, why don't you stop being a fucking dick and rob someone who deserves it?

Lemme tell you how this is going to go:You are going to get your ass fucking killed. No one who deals unless they are fucking stupid doesn't carry some sort of weapon. You will probably get shot or stabbed. Plus he knows where you live so if he doesn't do it and he is working for someone that is big time they are going to run up in your crib and fuck you up

He gonna burn down your house OP

OP is type of dude to snitch in a second if he ever got caught buying drugs. best stay on the internet and leave the drugs to the gangsta niggas!