How do i forget her? help anons

how do i forget her? help anons

you don't

you can never truly forget her user. every now and again something will make you think of her. all you can do is try your hardest to keep moving forward. after some time has passed, youll still think of her, but you wont feel pain.

time
alcohol
friends
combine all of the above and try and reinvent yourself
new clothes
new hair
she didnt want what you had to give so make her regret it
trust me it aint easy but it shapes who you are as a person

photoshop your sister's face into boy CP then beat your dick like it owes you money

seconded.
after my fiance left me, I surrounded myself with people, started going to the gym. now Im ripped, and ive fucked tons of hotter girls

best way to get over someone is to get under someone.

to be fully fucking honest man

you don't, you never will. I'm sorry to tell you this man but hell i wish someone told me instead of the usual bullshit of "time"

You don't, you just gain perspective with time.

>how do i forget her?
lmao you probably won't, life fucking blows you aren't the first one with relationship issues

Vodka.

by posting spooderman until the faggotry on Sup Forums is once again kill
then browse dank memes and enjoy the lulz on Sup Forums
in no where does she pop into your mind during this plan, it's a win win
also
>???
PROFIT

just play yume nikki again

Use drugs

This if you like alcohol effect and don't get depressed on it.

My suggestion and my personal favourite is Heroin. Like a true SUPER FRENCH MADMAN

Become gay and seduce away her current love.

thanks anons, i got a new job and start tomorrow, cant sleep for this shit.

its really hard to detach from someone for me i dont have the emotional strength

You either just accept it and move on or it will become another brick in the wall

its already a brick in the wall i dont have the strength to remove it

OP, take control of your life.
See Maybe it's a joke, but the idea is right. Take control of your life and don't just be fading memory in some else's life. Get out and have your own life. You won't forget, but you can move on. It's important, especially if you don't want to.

Can you have an independent thought free of concern that others are peeking in?
Congratulations, you now have a miraculous degree of self-control that you can harness and manifest into anything you fucking want with patience, love, and time.

Get a new haircut and start fucking everything you can.

life is a hell of a ride op, don't expect to get over it easily, if it was easy, then you didn't really care.
that being said, you will get through this, you will get stronger, you have too. if you ever want to be what she was to you, to someone else, you will survive this, you gotta be strong my dude, and don't dwell on it too much, people are fickle, cruel and selfish to no end; and you have to be stronger than that. God throws the world at you and shits down your neck because he fears your progress, climb that mountain, keep going, never stay down, and when you die, surrounded by people who love you, you can walk up and punch him in the dick, because no one and nothing will ever stop you.