Is washing your asshole gay...

Is washing your asshole gay? I was in the shower and while I was washing between the cheeks I accidentally touched my asshole. Is that a gay thing?

if you have to ask if you're gay then you probably are

What the fuck, faggot? Of course it is. You need to never wash your asshole let that shit get dirty, gay or somethin?

>I accidentally touched my asshole. Is that a gay thing?

Not unless you put your whole hand in.

>>I accidentally touched my asshole. Is that a gay thing?
>
I accidentally my whole hand

the fuck's gay about that?

yes, you must masturbate only to dicks now

everyone else is lying, OP. You have to push your finger into your asshole, that way you turn your gay switch back to the off position.

Does your mom know you're gay?

lol, this nigger never washed his asshole before, muthafucka you a stink ass faggot no wonder you ain't got no friends

Welp, you've caught the gay OP. Now post your boipucci

Not as gay as touching your dick when showering. Only gays touch dicks

You're obviously bi, since you posted a picture of a naked woman, nothing to worry about, unless you worry about being bi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DIED

Yes it's gay you faggot I bet you wipe your ass too you fucking fag

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No I like girls I just never touched my butthole before and I figure that's a gay thing that gay people do.

You should definitely be worried, it's one of the big signs of homosexuality.

I finger myself and I'm straight.

No bro it's actually very important for your hygiƫne that you also wash the inside of your asshole. You have to go in there with 2 fingers and perform a scraping motion to get all the bacteria out, this will enhance your ability to extract nutrients, vitamins and minerals out of food and can potentially lengthen your lifespan.

i had my asian girlfriend wash my asshole, she ocasionally sliped a finger in there to make sure its all clean. i actually liked it

We the trained "Doctors" of Sup Forums, will need photographic evidence of this alleged "asshole".
Include the date and time for the record.

That sounds like a trick to get me to put fingers in my butt. I already said I'm nervous about it

i had an asian "masseuse" wash my asshole, she ocasionally sliped a finger in there to make sure its all clean. i actually liked it

Fixed it for ya bud

Absolutely. You are now by definition a Homosexual man engaging in rectal exploration and autosodomy. You can attempt to pray and ask Jesus for forgiveness but more likely than not you are now condemmed to an eternity of fire and torment for what you did to Jesus lord and savior. Im sorry....im so sorry.

well they've always said op is a fag

>2017
>Believing in god

wew

I offered an Asian massuesessussessse extra money to wash my asshole then blackmailed him saying i would narc on the extra money unless he jammed a finger in there....i liked it. Cleared it up a little more.

What in the Lord's name did you just say about God, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Ministry school, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in the Baptist religion and I'm the top missionary in the entire Christian world. You are nothing to me but another infidel. I will teach you the word of God with the largest gospel choir that has ever been seen, mark my words. You think you can get away with rejecting Christ? Think again, sinner. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pastors and priests across the USA and you're going to be forced to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, so you better prepare for your baptism, sir. The baptism that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You're Christian soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can preach in over seven hundred languages, and that's just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in reciting the bible from memory, but I have access to the entire literature of the Archdiocese of the Americas and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Christianity, you little atheist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged the existence of God. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamned sinner. I will teach Christianity all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be a believer soon, kiddo.

>2017...
>having no concept of sarcasm
Whoa.....

Meh wash it, explore and put your fingers into the hole and search for prostate. I found out I shit incorrectly but can't fix it. I always break my shit so there is always some shit few cms deep. Runs the mood, and don't use shampoo or washing gel as lube cuz ass will burn. Can't get a pussy and can't put fingers into my ass. Sad life

what the fuck op?! You are fucking disgusting faggot for even having your hands near there!
The fact you have an asshole is gay.

You.Are.Gay

/thread

you're gay now. spread your butt cheeks for random passing men.