1-0 KO on Floyd
49-1 KO by McGregor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP79YR8wGbo
youtube.com/watch?v=kx66GFpYO1I
youtube.com/watch?v=75AsB1Q6pT8
youtu.be/dBEBkZ7sPMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is his skin white but none of his features are white?

>non-black hair

Thats white

the irish are the niggers of "white" people

0-3(Floyd, Manny, Holly Holm)

21-10 MMA

9-15 UFC (Losses to Nate, Artem, Khabib, Ferguson, Avila, Benavidez, Lineker, CM Punk x 2, BJ Penn)

>white """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
ftfy

nice, comfy new thread

3-0 KO on (Floyd, Manny, Cannelo)
49-2 KO by McGregor (and in the rematch)
25-1 UFC (Loss was redeemed and goes through Tyron, GSP, Nick, Nate, Cruz, Cody, Aldo, Might Mouse, Bisping, Jon Jones, Stipe, Ngannou, and any other bum)

Screwed over

0-3(Floyd, Manny, Holly Holm)

21-10 MMA

9-15 UFC (Losses to Nate, Artem, Khabib, Ferguson, Avila, Benavidez, Lineker, CM Punk x 2, BJ Penn)

1*-5 Bellator (Losses to Rory, MVP, Tito Ortiz, Paddy Pimblett, Ben Askren, 1 win was against Chael Sonnen in a fixed fight)

0-5 Rizin (Losses to Garbi Garcia, Krazy Horse, Sakuraba, Cro Cop, 90 year old pro-wrestler)

4-0 KO on (Floyd, Manny, Cannelo, Oscar De La Hoya)
49-2 KO by McGregor (and in the rematch)
49-1 UFC (Loss was redeemed and goes through Tyron, GSP, Nick, Nate, Cruz, Cody, Aldo, Might Mouse, Bisping, Jon Jones, Stipe, Ngannou, McGregor Jr., CM Punk, (You) and any other bum)

Bellator 174: Coenen vs. Budd - March 3, 2017
UFC 209: Woodley vs Thompson 2 - Mar 4, 2017
UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Gastelum - Mar 11, 2017
UFC Fight Night: Manuwa vs Anderson - Mar 18, 2017
Invicta FC 22 Evinger vs. Kunitskaya 2 - MAR 25, 2017
Bellator 175: Rampage vs. King Mo 2 - March 31, 2017
UFC 210: Cormier vs. Johnson 2 - Apr 8, 2017

what else should i be looking forward to in the short term future?

who gives a fuck about Holly Holm, fuck her and her stupid noises, finish fights or shut the fuck up

3,4,5 Holm

Floyd "49-1" Mayweather
Wins-
>Berto (UD)
>Pacquiao (UD)
>Maidana (UD)
>Maidana (MD)
>Alvarez (MD)
>Guerrero (UD)
>Cotto (UD)
>Ortiz (KO)
>Mosley (UD)
>Marquez (UD)
>Hatton (TKO)
>De La Hoya (SD)
>Baldomir (UD)
>Judah (UD)
>Mitchell (UD)
>Gatti (RTD)
>Bruseles (TKO)
>Corley (UD)
>N'dou (TKO)
>Sosa (UD)
>Castillo (UD)
>Castillo (UD)
>Chavez (RTD)
>Hernandez (UD)
>Corrales (TKO)
>Augustus (TKO)
>Vargas (UD)
>Gerena (RTD)
>Juuko (KO)
>Rios (UD)
>Manfredy (TKO)
>Hernandez (RTD)
>Pep (UD)
>Gustavo (UD)
>Cuello (TKO)
>Melo (KO)
>Girard (KO)
>Arroyo (TKO)
>Nunez (TKO)
>Garcia (KO)
>Leija (TKO)
>Chavez (TKO)
>O'Shields (UD)
>Duran (TKO)
>Giepert (TKO)
>Rodriguez (TKO)
>Ayala (TKO)
>Cooper (TKO)
>Sanders (UD)
>Apodaca (TKO)
Loses-
>Schaub (KO)

Floyd vs Conor is not going to happen. It never was. I'm getting really tired of hearing about it. Whenever I hear MMA people talking like it would actually happen I lose respect for them for being to naive. I love comfy MMA talk shows and this is a cancer taking over them

Failgaria with another fail

Casuals don't know any other fighter to discuss other than Magiga.

Hi Dana!

heres an idea though, how about 2 threads at the same time, one thread for real /heem/ and a containment thread for Schaubposters, Spainsperg, Dockie, Scatsperg, CodyButtAssPoopFan, I train at SBG sperg etc etc

Janny wouldn't allow it plus you just know those idiots would cross-post.

Do people talk about Pearl Harbor or the nukes dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

Why does Conair want to box Floyd so bad? Surely he even knows he'll lose so I don't get the point of it

Does he want make a few million and retire?

you have posted this image 75+ times since december. please stop

Should Floyd put a belt on the line?

>This damage control
>Thinking a majority decision is revenge over getting choked out like a chicken

Wew lol

he vacated his titles when he retired

I'll post it 100 times more if need be. In fact next week is the 1 year anniversary and I plan on posting it a lot so you better go back to your safe-space if you hate being triggered.

Anyone who thinks Magiga can beat Floyd probably had high hopes for CM Punk against Mickey

no one is being triggered. no one cares. you barely get any (you)s. its just a wasted post at this point

You clearly take note of it, so I'll keep posting it as long as I am physically able to.

could ronda beat gabi?

Michael Bisping, the natty GOAT

nah ronda is shit at striking

Your analogy sucks. The nukes were way more devastating than pearl harbor, yet you compare nate's win to pearl harbor, even though nates win was way more devastating. Nate finished Conor in devastating fashion, while Conor arguably fought to a draw with Nate.

The damage has been done

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP79YR8wGbo
youtube.com/watch?v=kx66GFpYO1I
Which current UFC fighter do you want to see do an anime walkout? I know the UFC wouldn't allow it because no fun allowed.

Damage was done indeed

Was gsp on roids?

Of course.

objectively, yes but "roids" arent just one thing. there are thousands of different types of performance enhancing drugs that have all types of benefits

He was on at least HGH, you can tell just by his gut.

>le developed abs = hgh because i dont know how muscles or body composition works
shoo shoo, pls go

Yes GSP has roided his entire career, greased against BJ, missed weight against Nick, and bribed the judges to "beat" Johny.

I'll never had any respect for that boring cheater.

Yeah. I think that's why he keeps talking about testing, he's not comfortable using with USADA in place so now he's paranoid somebody will find a way to game the system and have an advantage over him.

That being said, I don't think it really changes much about his career, he was a very technical fighter that still would've been very good without "supplements" and some of his best wins came against obvious juicers.

gsp is ducking tyron. if wonderboy was the champ, he'd fight him over bisping.

gsp would heem tyron so hard he'll wish his ancestors never set foot on the slave ships

Say

AN-DRA-DE

BRAZIEWSH

>tko ro 1
>tko ro 2
>sub ro 3
>tko ro 1

the goat can't come back soon enough

>literally admits to eyepoking people on purpose
He's also won his last 4 fights by decision, the new rules might not be so kind to him

Anderson Silva vs GSP stupor fight

/heem/ told me that gustaffson was retired permanently

/heem/ told me it was a good idea to train my chin by letting someone repeatedly hit me in the face.

A hospital bill and 8 stitches later made me realize this entire place is retarded

Why do people love Jones so much?

Serious qustion

he's got plenty of time to pull out of the fight, I swear the ufc pulls the old bait and switch with some of these main events

/heem/ told me Gall was going to get rekt by Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=75AsB1Q6pT8

He's the GOAT for demolishing all those former champs in a row imho.

I don't like him but I can see why people would, he can be kinda funny when he's not being fake.

I don't follow.

This, he's got the most legit win streak in mma history.
Its easy to look at someone like Fedor and call out cans, but with Jones its all solid fighters.

I really hope we get to see Floyd knock out this goofy ass loudmouth manlet

49-1

consider this, your view on conor is 100% reflective of yourself and nothing else. why do you view him this way?

lel McGoober would probably lose an MMA fight as well, seeing as his ground game is piss poor

God help this manlet if Floyd gets to put on 4 ounce gloves.

Floyd isn't ready for kicks, knees and elbows my friend

1-0 KO on Floyd
49-1 KO by McGregor
20-1 UFC (Loss was redeemed and goes through Tyron, GSP, Nick, Nate, Cruz, Cody, Aldo and any other bum)

I dont think boxers can be prepared to deal with kicks, Ray Mercer took one from remy Bonjasky and he was done. A kickboxing fight would be more interesting though.

what is all this horseshit? there is no circumstance under which McFaggot has a chance of beating Floyd. None. Nada. It's just a money making scheme for the broke ass Irish bitchlet

In MMA? Yes there is

Floyd will not know how to handle kicks, knees and elbows buddy. Connor has also had a submission victory so he could easily dominate on the ground against a bum like Mayweather

Upcoming events:

3/3: Bellator 174 - Coenen vs Budd
3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/10: LFA 6 - Junior vs Rodriguez
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson
3/25: Glory 39 - Doumbe vs Kongolo
3/25: Invicta FC 22 - Evinger vs Kunitskaya 2
3/31: EFN 62 - Pavlovich vs Sidelnikov
3/31: Bellator 175 - Rampage vs King Mo 2
4/8: UFC 210 - Cormier vs Johnson 2
4/8: Bellator 176 - TBA
4/14: Bellator 177 - Dantas vs Caldwell
4/15: UFC on Fox 24 - Waterson vs Namajumas
4/16: RIZIN 2017 IN YOKOHAMA - Kawajiri vs TBA
4/21: Bellator 178 - Straus vs Pitbull 4
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald

Thread theme song: youtu.be/dBEBkZ7sPMo

Can't wait till Rumble fights this man. Would love to see a uppercut from hell landed on Jones chin

>tfw cyborg has bigger penis than you

>1 week left

>ywn train at aka and be bros with cain, dc, rockhold and habib

>185 has beens

>tfw comfy winter is almost over
>no more cozy fights
not fookin cool lads

>tranes aka
>gets injured

Conor McGregor
WBC super featherweight champion (130 lbs)
WBC lightweight champion (135 lbs)
WBC super lightweight champion (140 lbs)
IBF welterweight champion (147 lbs)
WBC welterweight champion (2×)
WBC light middleweight champion (154 lbs) (2×)
WBA (Super) light middleweight champion
WBA (Super) welterweight champion
WBO welterweight champion

m8 what are you doing?

>Conor making 130lb

>And watch MMA events from your bed room in the hospital together.

im really glad the meme face died

>Cain/Werdum 2 didnt happen
pisses me off 2bh

Might still happen, the match up still makes sense for their next fight but I could understand Fabricio not wanting to take it. They honestly need to pay someone to train to be Cain's replacement.

boxing FW is way lighter then mma

he'd win all the super/light/welter shits

>caring about deprecated heavyweights when the future is here

how can a fighter with 65 reach do so well? I'm 5'7
67 reach.
Is your reach supposed to exceed your height?

Werdum and Cain are not fighting again unless they are in a champ/contender status, there is a higher chance for JDS/Cain 4.

most people are squares

what I mean is Conor is 74 reach at 5'9
Cody is 65 at 5'8.
How is that possible?

>there is a higher chance for JDS/Cain 4.
save us Ngannou

He's a lost cause user. Just...Just let him be...

Jon Jones has an 84.5" reach at 6'4" and Stefan Struve has 84.5 at 7'. How is that possible?

>tfw ywn be 84.5" reach at 6'4"

why even trane?

Not being racist but don't blacks have longer arms because their DNA is closer to Gorillas or those less evolved humans?

>not being racist but arent black people less evolved than white people

Photo of the year so far?