I didn't text a guy back while I was at work and he told me to kill myself. What a needy child. Do your worst

I didn't text a guy back while I was at work and he told me to kill myself. What a needy child. Do your worst.

he's right, you know

Everything he said was spot on, though

Not your personal army, retard. Go back to fucking reddit

No tits, no timestamp

Yeah fuck off NYPA

I mean I know how Sup Forums loves chaos and revenge, figured I'd let you handle it if you we're feeling up to it. Joined y'all in like 2007 when my live stream got raided on stickam, haven't been back since the days of dial soap. Oldfag here.

Shaddap bitch

NYPA BITCH WHORE, THE HIVEMIND HAS A GENDER AND IT IS MALE

even with tits+timestamp we're not her army
but as it stands now, tsk tsk. post spiderman

i'm disappointed no one started posting batman pix, he has so many animated series

whoops forgot to boast spoody

Piece of shit yes but, i'm not going out of my way to message some dude.

Sad.

moar screenshots of the conversation

also, charge your phone you gross fat disgusting narcissistic intellectually inferior cunt

Kek fuck off you giant bitch. Dont you have a village to stomp flat?

Maybe next time realize the guy was throwing you a bone, you morbidly obese slam pig.

How does one acquire a personal army? Asking for a friend.

if dubs say this

"i would really like to fire a blaze, but just with your friends as they look to have bigger cocks than you uncut fag"

Too late on the screenies, but wth. Tits or gtfo you fucking liar. You tried avoiding the guy by using the texas flooding as an excuse.

How do i know? Youre on Sup Forums busting his chops while claiming you have no time.

Tits, slam pig.

I live in Texas.

>i got dubs motherfuckers, now you go and say this shit to that cunt you fat ass redneck bitch

he seems like a rational well-adjusted person

op, prove you aren't completely worthless by showing us your udders

Not at home but have this-

Heeeey what part, I'm in Galveston

Hope Galveston user is okay :(((

Where in DFW OP?

You're kinda chubby, must be from San Antonio

Nope, doesnt count.

You act like youre the first dumb bitch thats come here touting a pussypass hoping some white knights will do your dirty work.

Tits. Or. Get. The. Fuck. Out.

I'm good, thanks. Galveston County to be a little more specific.

no one here fucking cares. we're not your pity party.

most people here are just like that guy. desperate and can barely understand social interactions.
either way fuck you and fuck him.
and fuck all of you.

Are Sup Forumstards not allowed to own vaginas or do you just assume I've never lurked or posted because I own one? Interesting. I was hoping to give some of you a chance to talk to a real live woman but you know, it's cool, don't let me interrupt your fedora circle jerk. I knew most of you would just insult me but I figured even one or two texts would be impactful. Sincerely hope Galveston user and his family are okay :(

nobody really gives a shit how long anybody else has been using this gay little website, we just call newfags newfags because it bugs them

the only thing interesting about you here is that you have tits and a cunt, and that's only interesting if you post photos of them, and even if you do we'll still want you to shove things up your ass for our amusement

Could I have handled the situation better to accommodate his feelings? Sure. Did I have the time or energy? Fuck no.

Looks like he hit you too close to home. Neck yourself.

True. Never change Sup Forums.

>My head is totally in Houston right now

Kek

That's most of the people on Sup Forums though. Do you you really want to hurt them?