Found out this fucker raped my fiancé before we got together...

Found out this fucker raped my fiancé before we got together, if you can help me get his personal info or just spam him with hate, it would be appreciated. Not my personal army.

something something something personal army

i just linked him to this thread for you. can you keep us updated from this point?

um no, your fiancé is a whore and regrets sucking his cock so she's saying he raped her. typical slut move

How do you know. Did she tell you? Can you believe her?

Maybe it did happen but its all too easy for women to destroy a guys life by calling this shit. They get believed without question, and many times they made the accusation up.

Either way its poor form to put his details up without him being able to defend himself.

T. Not adam

this

Wow, you're a huge pussy. Maybe you should handle the situation like a man. In person.

this sounds like something you could deal with yourself in real life

I bet Adam is a good fucking dude, and you're out here trying to soil is reputation. He looks like the type of fucker I would buy a pint on a Saturday night.

Call him out in public then beat the shit out of him

oops

Kek

kek

Kek

Top kek. Op show us what happens next

Just for educational purposes what is your name op?

You're a moron. The post was guised hoping some dumb fuck would do what you just did.

Huh... OP disappeared.

can we hit doubles a 3rd time in a row

I made a new account with a fake email for the sole purpose of alerting him to shady shit. Haha. I don't fuck around with my real name around you Sup Forumsastards.

Wow, I realized you weren't talking to me. Disregard my previous reply. Fuck me.

bait taken
keks waitin

You fucked it up. Great job

Bump

He ran for the hills cause now shit just got real.

oh no how did u find me!
i never raped anybody OP
(no really not me)

Who are you people and why are you posting this claiming i raped a woman? this is wrong on so many levels i am reporting this to the proper authorities. i have never sexually assaulted anyone and to whomever messaged me on facebook, thank you? i guess?

It was me, post your ass now to pay thanks

Raped her? Bullshit, guy looks like a total gentleman. Look at his non-threatening stance and his sense of fashion. And are those... oh my fucling god. Pearly whites?

OP fuck you and your slut fiancee.

>samefag
lurk moar newfriend

Break his nose
80s style

cancer enhancer

>what is paint
lol

image magic i use linux lol

not same fag though

post win

I dunno, maybe he did it, vape stuffs job jist seems rapey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she didn't "get raped" by this guy. He fucked the shit out of her and bailed afterwards so she ended up settling with a beta cuckboi like you to make herself feel better.

I bet your fiancé got "raped" a lot.