Oh shit, Norm

a lot of people seem to think Norm has always been a gay perv with lots of issues and there might be a Chris Benoit angle to this story.

tmz.com/2016/09/16/norm-macdonald-drug-overdose-son-friend/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX_gUQeZcB8
youtube.com/watch?v=2CDTAuUmil4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't mind being gay with Norm.

man, now Norm is going to be the butt of old Tommy Lee jokes.

What the fuck is a house sitter?

a freeloader twink, apparently.

>The comedian is suspected to have force-fed a copious amount of Xanax pills to his house sitter, who then passed out. Macdonald then removed the victim's pants and feasted on his genitalia and danced in his blood with the housesitter's bitten off penis stuck between his teeth

I mean this guy was a real jerk!

Ruby in the Semen Demon

"We're proud of our gay son."

youtube.com/watch?v=iX_gUQeZcB8

beautiful
cock

>Chris Benoit angle to this story
Norm is on roids, freaked out and killed his entire family?

>podcast is finally back
>quality is as good as ever
>norm gets life in prison
WHY

meaning a complete shocking sudden fall from grace.

>We're told several bottles, with pills legally prescribed to Macdonald, were also found.
>people, unironically, believed Norm doesn't have an issue with pills

Some people just can't help but self-sabotage.

>I have never seen so many DEAD HOUSE SITTERS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

God knows I have.

>people, unironically, believed Norm doesn't have an issue with pills

really? it's pretty obvious the guy takes pills, and there are many stories out there of him getting stoned and/or drunk.

>Norm joked on Fallon last night that he used his friend's urine instead of his own because of the massive amount of steroids Norm uses
>and that his friend only had a day left to live
>Norm's house sitter dies
HAPPENING

Someone you ask to look after your house while you're away. Usually you'd do it if you had a pet you wanted looked after but didn't want to put in a kennel, or just to keep signs of regular activity around a house, which might dissuade a potential thief.

>"Our family sources tell us the Huettners have contacted federal authorities requesting further investigation into the drugs found at the scene."

Lmao @ that dumpster fire of a family.

>Oh no our piece of shit druggie son murdered himself via weakness and stupidity
>It's anyone's fault but his own!
>It's anyone's fault but ours!

I love it when losers die

Norm probably took the kid in and gave him a job when ho one else would and now the parents are just looking for a reason to sue him. Fucking vultures.

Wait. Norm has a son?

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

HE GOT OVERDOSED BY A FUCKIN SORCERER!

He's been on the podcast

ALL THE STARS ARE FUCKIN' SORCERERS

HOUSE SITTING POISON

At least now more people will know the podcast is back and his book comes out in three days. That junkie fuck gave his life for a good cause.

>tfw just got an email from Amazon saying the book already shipped and since it's through Prime I'll probably get it today or tomorrow early

I sometimes worry my garden guy will have a stroke when he's out in this arizona heat for so long.

>garden guy
like your gardener?

Sometimes I worry that the punk I get to give me a handjob under the bridge for $15 will die from AIDS.

Isn't Norm best friends with Artie Lang? Guilt by association I'd say.

i call him garden guy

that's a pretty cool name for a gardener

Now I'm not some big law expert, but last time I checked having pills legally prescribed to you was legal.

>legally perscribed pills to MacDonald
>some kid uses them to commit liver seppuku
>Norm is the one with the issues

Typical leaf.

I heard they were all indoctrinated in the gayism way, up there.

>there might be a Chris Benoit angle to this story.

Norm gave him the crossface crippler?

And as the house sitter was convulsing, spitting up foam and bile, blood started leaking out of his eyes, the smile on Norm's face got wider and wider, I mean this guy was a real jerk.

I love Norm Macdonald i think his face should be on the American flag.

Goddamn first he finds out his co-host Adam Egret is a Holocaust denier, then his first guest of the season Stephen Merchant ends up being a Jimmy Savile supporter, and now some fuckin punk steals all of his delicious pills. This guy can't catch a break.

That house sitter? You guessed it...Frank Stallone.

It's pronounced Jimmy Savile.

Why did Norm's parents fail him? Where was the strong male role model in Norm's life?

Some of them had to be thinking this is pretty cool

>Post yfw it's Todd Glass

Norm always did like fucking with him

That house sitter? You guessed it...Drake Bell.

for his next episode he should interview Don Rickles.

For his next episode he should interview the dead guy's parents and keep blinking at them and making them self conscious like he did Todd Glass. Make those fuckers pay for him losing all those great pills.

These kids keep killing themselves on my property!

Haus Seitter is Norms old friend from high school.

So nothing memorable from Fallon?

Phew. I was worried when I read your post but now I know my sweet Norm had nothing to do with it.

Why are house sitters so shit? The last time I went out of town for an extended time I had a house sitter and he fucked two teenage girls on my bed. I mean this punk couldn't even wait until I was home so I could watch, the rascal.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CDTAuUmil4

Was it Adam Egett? You know what he and guitarists have in common?

"My three favorite books:
1. The Bible, by Moses and other guys
2. The Art of the Deal, by President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump (a.k.a. President Trumpy)
3. Based on a True Story, by Norm Macdonald

I have not read the first two. I have read Based on a True Story, and I believe it to be largely bullshit, but it is very, very, very funny! Thanks, Norm, for letting me be part of this Booker Prize for Literature–quality effort.” —David Letterman

kek'd hard at that

A majordomo.

>Norm has always been a gay perv
I don't know aobut gay perv, but there has always been somehting a little off about the man.

Don't worry mexicans are used to that sun

Never heard of this cunt.

That's because you're a twelve year old third world piece of human garbage.

Adam Egert? Virulent holocaust denier.

This guy sounds like a real jerk

I used to house sit for my wife's church friends. I'd always bang Craigslist hookers in their bed. I like to get a little too rough with them, so if they came back pissed off later I wouldn't be there.

>Family contacting the feds to open a case

Think Norm will be allowed to do the podcast from jail?

>implying norm wasn't paying the kid in pills

man he is great at delivery

Norm Mcdonald lokks exactly like Jello Biafra. They even have the same voice.
I don't like either of them.