When I was a child I mainly listened to rap and hip hop. This music was easy to digest for an undeveloped brain...

When I was a child I mainly listened to rap and hip hop. This music was easy to digest for an undeveloped brain, it fulfilled my secret fantasies with curse words and vulgar meaning.

When I grew up I put down this childish sound and delved into free jazz and minimalist. These expressed developed emotion created by emotionally mature men of reason.

Why do you still cling to your immature and juvenile sounds. When will you grow up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0wiimnTMH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Music was never good

>Not listening to turkish disco to have curse words and vulgar meaning and sophisticated sounds at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0wiimnTMH4

this is good bait. i like the use of condescension coupled with the spacing, it gives off a truly unapologetic >reddit vibe.
well done OP, 8.5/10

>listening to music

I think the pipe photo makes it a little too obvious but yeah it's still top shelf bait, solid 8/10.

Shit b8

Youth culture is cancer.

thanks

this is right

when did we become Sup Forums?

would you guys consider zaytoven a mature reasonable man

Nothing's more mature than calling people immature

Unironically true though

Bullshit
Jazz is a dead music
And the hip hop will live forever
When you'll understand?

I love Mingus, Blues And Roots, Ah Um, Black Saint, and Presents Charles Mingus are fantastic jazz/third stream albums

Jazz is fine but why the fuck would you waste your time listening to minimalism
>Muh more is less
No it is not you are just a faggot

>Hip hop will live forever
It's already dying though

Even if OP is baiting, what he said still holds some truth that you've just proved.

>OP wants to listen to "mature music"
>Listens to Jazz
>Not classical
OP is a manchild confirmed

>classical is mature
literally top 40's pop for plebians of the 17th century