I'm a chef at Wendy's. Ask me anything

I'm a chef at Wendy's. Ask me anything.

How does it feel never being busy?

Where they at???

Good, I hate people.

most disgusting thing you've seen in the restaurant's kitchen

How do you make the chili? Do you just empty a bag of ingredients into a pot, add water and boil?

roast me

this

¿How do you sleep?

have you or one of your co-workers ever beat off into the mayo tub?

A rat that got deep fried.

Bitch you aint no chef your some pimply puke who deep fries chicken, press hamburgers and puts bacon in the oven.

You aint all that

do you drain your co-workers scrotums into your mouth while scarfing down a baconator?

Once someone jerked off on a burger. This Wendy's is in Acworth, GA btw.

Don't be rude to those who work fast food.

If you do, they may spit in your food.

yes but do you masturbate into the mayo tub??

I dont eat fast food, so i got nothing to worry about where those little shits are concerned

why the fuck does it take wendy's people so long to prep the food? I mean I get it, I understand 5-10 minutes but when it drags onto 15-20, I'm pretty fucking ill by the time the food shows up. I'm watching. The fries get set out immediately! So they're ice fucking cold by the time the burgers are raised from calfs, fed and fattened, slaughtered in the back... ground into burger, pressed into patties and finally cooked.

My name is Mayo

t. fat american

Where
They
At???

Recipe for the Spicy chicken sandwich please.

Better food takes time. You want fast food go to BK SHIT and MCshitshit.

if I want to wait 20 minutes plus for food, I'm going to hit up a proper fucking restaurant.

>chef
>at wendy's
Pick one, faggot.

The worst thing to happen to you or seen while working?

Can I have some coupons?

Suck my big black dick

I would but, as REAL chef, i'd probably find it improperly prepared and overseasoned. Just like everything at your shitty "restaurant".

Where the fuck do you live that it takes 20 minutes? Yes they take longer but i've never had to wait 20 minutes.

This is Wendy's in Australia
Are yours the same or are they actual walk in ones?

Ours are actual walk in stores or drive thrus.

Mcdonalds cook detected

Checked.
Found a pic of the head chef of wendy's though.

It's not the same company.