S/fur

s/fur
BAC must be > .10% edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpYDGC6NgCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Needs more fortune cookies

youtube.com/watch?v=XpYDGC6NgCI
This actually sounds really good for a Moonman song.

Alright, now I'll post it now I can include an image.

Mihari in your closet
You’re changing for bed one night when you get the feeling you’re being watched. Assuming you’re just feeling paranoid, you jump under the covers and switch of the light. You’re drifting off to sleep when you think you hear a small noise in your closet. You listen, but don’t hear anything more, so you assume it was nothing and continue to drift off. You’re startled to full alertness when you notice a silhouette reaching over you in the darkness and a warm breath on the back of your neck. You spin your head around and see two rows of razor sharp teeth dimly illuminated in the darkness, and above them, two glowing amber eyes staring you down. A low purr rumbles from the beast and hairy paw clamps down over your mouth, sharp claws grazing your skin. Terror pulses through you as you feel it climb on top of you and the weight of it pressing down against your hips. It flicks on the lamp on your bedside table, illuminating long flowing blonde hair draped over her perfect round breasts. Your heart is racing, but this time out of passion. She’s a beautiful cheetah. She pulls down your shorts and grinds her fuzzy labia against you before parting them over your cock.
...Continued

...Continued
She maneuvers your flaccid cock inside her as you recover from shock. You run your hands over her soft, furry thighs and watch the expression of surprise and arousal on her face as your cock throbs inside her wet pussy and triples in size. You place a hand on her breast as she starts riding you up and down. She places a hand on you as she rides you faster and faster, climaxing as you pump your cum deep inside of her while looking deep into her glowing amber eyes. It drips from her pussy as she collapses on top of you, pressing her enormous breasts against you. You raise your lips to hers and she thrusts her tongue down your throat. As you make out, you feel her hard nipples against your chest and your cock rubs against her furry leg as it hardens and presses up against her pussy. You get up and thrust into her pussy from behind with force as she braces herself against the wall, her furry hiney slapping up against you. You ejaculate every last drop you have inside her and throw your arms around her as the two of you collapse on the bed together. You hold each other close, heavily breathing as you look into each other’s eyes. You inhale the cheetah’s warm breath as she rests her face up against yours and you drift off to sleep.

This give anyone else a boner?

I'm sober. I'm such a rebel.

Thread needs more sharks

More like this but with cum

PSA: Avoid getting a gf that is an SJW because the hell you would go through because of it wouldnt be worth it.

more shima

Bueno

I only have 2 pics.

But rules were made to be broken.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind if I can find one who's sentient.

Good, I'm not the only crazy frisky furry.

Ok, goodbyes for real this time.

k

Do I know you?

That's Nybras. We used to hang out together.

>hang out
Yeah, you've already told me.

k

>random words

???