Thoughts on my daughters?

thoughts on my daughters?

someone already posted this shit

You post these sisters all the time and I honestly hope they are your daughters because I love fapping to them

My thoughts hmmmm
Fap fap fap fap

more of left

Need to post new pics instead of the same ones -or at least some with less clothing.

Best to worst: middle, left, purple, right, blue.

Sisters with cousins?

They seem chainese

at a family wedding

Seems someone's missing -it was she the photographer?

Far right is the hottest. I think I'd assfuck her to start with, she looks more sexually confident than the rest and I'd want to challenge her.
Far left is cute. Would creampie and produce many half-breed babies.
Second from right looks kinda chubby but a fun fuck, I'd spend a night wrestling with her for sure.
Second from left looks derpy and not as good looking as the rest. Would teach her to deepthroat me.

Lefty is a lesbo.

Get them blacked

she wasnt at the wedding
enjoy

Lets see some skin

Maybe some beach photos

maybe. i dont have many anyways. dont want to share more if no one reading tonight.

Or maybe more people will read if they see more new pictures

Why do you post these here anyway?

maybe.
tbh, cheap thrills and fantasy fulfillment.

I've seen these before but never jacked off to them. I would jack off to your daughters if you kik'd me one day.

And what fantasy is that?

not interested in kik/skype/etc
see my daughters being used and enjoyed. i guess its a cucking thing.

And how exactly are you going to have that fulfilled?

posting them here and hear what you think of them and how they might be used. pure fantasy.

I would love to be taken to the room by your youngest daughter, after she tells me to take my shoes off before coming inside, then having her older sisters listen as we make out. One would barge in after the next showing her how an 'experienced' girl would kiss like, to how they should touch a guy. All the older sisters shoving the younger daughter to the side as they strip me down piece by piece and show her what 'older girls' do to guys.

Idk..

Which one has the tightest butthole?

cool. thx for the comment
wish i know...

I could go more in depth. But idk, kinda shooting in the dark of what you like.

in 'depth', 'shooting'? haha! is that a dad joke?

This is fake, but at least we know she is smart. Pi Tau Sigma is the honor society for mechanical engineering.

Girl in red holding the little grad cap is the cutest. I wish I could shove ice cubes in her butt. Actually, scratch that, I wish that on a hot summer day I could put them all in a cool swimming pool and bless their wonderful nude anuses with the ice cubes from my freezers. And then kiss the one in the red with my tongue and make her taste my cranberry-juice breath.That is my fantasy involving these girls.

So one graduated Stanford, and one Santa Clara. What about the other two?

she is an im proud of her.
very refreshing story.
usc. oldest graduated, the youngest is still going.

Lol, you're the dad around here. I like your daughter on the left with the smirk. Gets me diamonds.

Every fucking day.

My bad, I thought you said SCU -must be some good rivalry in the family then

welcome back. ill post more of her soon.
i did. usc, stanford, scu, usc

Tallest one would definitely be the best fuck. She's got the demure look down, but would just grind the shit out of your cock in bed. I would hogtie her, forcing my cock down her throat, while I made her two sisters lick her cunt and asshole. The leftover sister would be responsible to finger the cunts and assholes of the two lickers, and be periodically required to lick her fingers clean. After she came once or twice, and had to swallow my load, I'd flip her over and penetrate her swollen asshole while the two longer haired sisters licked my balls and asshole. Leftover sister could lay nearby and masturbate.

Damn, you must be rolling in cash. Do you not believe in public education or what!?

Thank you (I was showering). Also, I'm not as rough on your daughters like user is here

they got scholarship and they can work. they take loans too.
i assume you mean the tall one as the far right. far left looks tall, but shes standing in the foreground.
no worries. enjoy.

So which daughter went where?

Two at USC -home of girls gone wild, so at least we know two of them were getting stuffed on a regular basis

thats the order from oldest to youngest

Which ones are still in the Bay Area? I might have to go do some cruising

OP, ever look through their phones for nudes, when they leave it on the charger?

Try hidden camera when on vacation to get some wins?

Got any swimsuit pics? POST EMMM

both stanford/scu ones are.
i tried before. clean. nothing. i have thought of cams but never got around to it. need to research more into it.

OP what does their mom look like? With as hot as they are, she must look pretty good too?

i think shes pretty. they do look a lot like her when she was younger. not gonna post my wife though.
here you go.

Gawd damn OP, is about time you post something we can work with. More like these from now on!

Which one is at SCU? She have a boyfriend yet?

nah. i dont want to dig for those specifically. sorry im posting out of convenience at this point
the one that graduated in OP - mid left. they are all single.

They do keep themselves fit. Nice little flat stomachs, perfect for receiving my load. And I'd love to hold on to those little hips while fucking them.

Well, that be your homework for next time then

no homework. busy/stress as is. sorry to disappoint...
older pic, but yes they stay in shape.

True but why waste the load, hell no. If fill her like the Twinkie she yarns to be, then keep pounding and dump the second load down her throat

Sup Forums is for whites only

GOOK GO GOME!!!

I'll take the one on the left

fuck that. my cock is a global citizen. All are welcome.

even niggers?

OP ever try sniffing or licking their panties from the laundry basket?

sniffed before. not licked. they have a distinct smell.

which one smellls the best?

hell yeah

If for some reason you're not fucking them, hook me up, and I will hire a videographer to do hi quality vids just for you while I fuck each of them, then all of them. I will teach them to eat each other's cream pies and cum swap.

best is a weird word. it was a weird experience... they all evoke a different memory or sensation...

They are such a group of hotties. It must have driven you nuts seeing them romping around the house half naked growing up.

How do you keep them from feeling your hardon when they give you a hug?

mmmm im hard for your daughters OP. what are their ages? they look too close in age to all be sisters. also what kind of asian are they/you?

stanford alum here, so that makes it even hotter lol

Do you have any clue about how many men each of them has fucked?

Ever stole any of their panties?

Do any of them play the piano, or other instrument?

Any of them like to play the skin flute is what you mean lol.

Don't think I would be able to resist taking a taste. Which one turns you on the most?

Hoping for more pics, you still there OP? All are fucking HOT

by only limiting my 'fantasy' time when im alone
in this pic - 20, 26, 24, 22. chinese/japanese
no clue. they dated on off each, but i wouldn't know of their social life during college.
i think so, but i wont dig for it. if i find it, ill post it.
common decency in my brain.
yes. just typing responses... and trying not to fail captcha

would you be mad if they got dp'ed by black guys? used like whores?

They are really hot op, and look so happy in the pictures. You are a lucky man having such a great family.

Thanks much for the replies, OP! I'd love to see some more bikini pics to get good and hard and stroke to them. It's rare to see a group of four sisters, all so fucking hot.

How old were they when you first started getting turned on by them?

No one ever brought home a BF and fucked him under your roof?

fantasy, heck no. i would fap to that. real life, most definitely pissed off to hell.
thanks. hope you enjoy them as well
again, if i see a good pic to post i will. sorry i cannot fill all request.

when they were closer to high school ages
oldest had her bf over. nice kid. but if they fucked in my house, i didn't notice.

My cock is an equal opportunity employer.

Describe your favorite fantasy about your daughters. Which is the Stanford one btw? Hope you find more revealing shots...

she got fucked and cummed in under your roof. thats your pussy bro

im more interested in other peoples fantasy. dont really wanna type out mine, sorry.
shes the 24 yrs old.

All beautiful, and they know they're hot. You can tell from their faces that they are also sweet. Any one would be a delight and a prize.

What kind of work do they do, aside from working baby juice out of the college white boys

Having the 26 y.o. ride my cock while the 22 y.o. rode my face would be a dream come true.

Ever carefully search their bedrooms for sex toys?

Please keep posting pics OP, I want to jerk off to your daughters

agreed and thanks.
research, school, engineering, web designer
that would be a sight.
never seen any. they are pretty messy, but i aint cleaning up after them.

bet all your friends wanted to fuck em hey? ever catch them staring and thinkinh about taking their holes?

What kind of engineering? Mechanical, Electrical, etc.?

get some panties bro. take photos. share her

Ugh, the 24 is the hottest by far. I'm around her age and would be down to do anything and everything to her. Would love to cuck my gf and just shove my cock down her throat over and over.

OP, just post your fantasy. At least post which one is the most fappable to you and what you think about in that particular fantasy.

Any more pics OP?

*share here

if they do, they wont tell me. and i cant tell anyways... but i can imagine
they arent living at home anymore. got none
all four trying to please me and trying to out perform each other. basic/lame version
here you go

sorry. been busy taking care of a few things. multitasking, so only been replying for now.

I'm on the other side there, I'd be fucking the 24 and the 20 year old. Though it might be more convenient to fuck the shortest one, cause then you could more easily lean over to lick the pussy of one of the taller ones, while fisting one of the others.