My penis is 3 cm (1 inch)

my penis is 3 cm (1 inch)

flacid ?

but are you penis?

you know when people talk about penis sizes their referring to erect.

My penis is 4 inches erect

I wanna fucking kill myself

Better get good at the tongue game then.
That or turn gay

Simple solution: Never get into any sort of romantic relationship ever, that way nobody sees your dick and it makes no difference.

4.5 here
this guy gets it. only show your penis to doctors and hookers

That's exactly how I do it

6.5" here

>tfw ywn be able to pleasure a girl

>tfw normal-sized benin (or maybe under average, but not enough so for me to be at all concerned), but it makes no difference because autismo

thanks for the advice but i don't think any girl will ever look at me anyways lol haha.

>phimosis

Mah nigga

it's fixable fairly easily, m80

t. used to have it

how, friendo?

>tfw 7 incher (17.8 cm)
I wonder what the actual average is. Sucks I'm 5'10.

just do daily stretches, little by little creeping out of your comfort zone. Keep at it, and don't stop even once you reach your objective (to make sure your glans/foreskin remain healthy and mobile)

When I was 17 I literally had not once pulled my foreskin down more than half a centimeter. It was extremely disgusting, in hindsight. Even exposing it that much was uncomfortable, and touching the glans that was exposed was very uncomfortable. If I tried more than that it started becoming outright painful.

But now, 7 years later, I can pull it back far enough to completely expose the entire glans and about half a centimeter of the shaft, which is definitely enough (even though some people can pull back quite a bit further, though it's frankly sickening to watch). I can also touch, rub or grasp my bare glans at will. And most importantly, I can do all of the above in any conditions (dry, wet, erect, flaccid, hot, cold, etc.)

Fuck prostitutes, they don't give a fuck

small benis
big benis in dight bagina

Also, found an old post of mine in the archive which is relevant:

>The easiest way to fix it rapidly is to convince some grill to fellate you. It will be uncomfortable for you, but it works well, it pretty much forces the foreskin back. Now, how to convince a grill to do this is obviously a bit problematic. In my case she was so drunk that she didn't even care that she was slurping on literally years worth of old smegma, in fact she asked for another go after we were done. Such is the power of alcohol.
>After that, once the initial "barrier" is broken, just keep stretching it more and more and more every single day. Do things which are uncomfortable, until you get used to them, and then increase the discomfort. After a few years of taking it very slow, I was able to reach a point of being able to handle my exposed glans (even when erect) with my bare fingers, which I'm still able to do to this day. The only downside is that if you stop stretching you'll start reverting quite rapidly, so you have to keep the daily stretches pretty much for the rest of your life.

Read an article about a former underage prostitute a few years back, one thing I remember was that she said she "still had nightmares about small dicks". No joke, so all the abuse or being a prostitute weren't traumatizing, but the fact she had to fuck dudes with small dicks was. Pretty funny.

I voted yes for erdogan so turks like him soon wont be able to
It would be haram

thanks friend
you won't believe how horrible this has made me feel, i can deal with an average dick but lord almighty not this. I'm terrified of sex now, and the pain without a condom is dreadful

>mfw 8" benis but asexual

Just remember, the entire point of daily stretching is go deeper and deeper in your discomfort zone. You have to be willing to endure some discomfort, otherwise you simply cannot progress. Just do so very slowly, so it can be bearable. For example, in my case I found it easier in the shower with hot water, and when flaccid, so that was my starting point. And at first, my initial objective was only to be able to expose half of my glans, then after that all of my glans, then to be able to touch my glans, and so on

is it forcefully retracting it or stretching the insides?

Don't worry. That's normal.

It still fits within the standard deviation.

Forcefully retracting at first, but given the issue is with both the foreskin and the glans, my daily "stretches" also include touching and rubbing my glans to desensitize it. However, I only started doing that once I was able to do the forceful retracting.

that's pretty big for a turk