Tribe of niggers living on island are the only hunter gatherers left on earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
IT'S 2016 but these niggas are still living like it's 20,000 BC

The Sentinelese are a very hostile group of black people who have pretty much killed anyone attempting to contact them. Since man evolved from ape they lived on their island in seclusion till white people and poo in loos started sailing past them and flying over them. Their most recent kill was in 2006 when they killed 2 fishermen ship wrecked on the island. They also tried firing arrows at a helicopter.

The only pictures of them are very blurry and taken from far away. Pic related is one of the niggers trying to shoot down a helicopter and the only proof they survived the 2004 tsunami.

They are the most isolated tribe in the world and their language is unintelligible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ
youtu.be/1WqqMpGxyFQ?t=114
youtube.com/watch?v=8zS8mX9J03Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

how do they know they don't grow shit?

Leave em alone

Their island is worthless as are thry

In 20,000 years when we are traveling the galaxy fighting xenos thry will be the example of what happens when blacks have no outsidecontact. Well unless thry get unified during the unification wars

your government coudn't leave the poor fuckers alone, fucking Indian government filled the island with streetshitters, I fucking hate Indians.

nobody lives there except them

Wait, undeveloped niggers?
I bet Canada will grant them free visa.

They just need education to learn tolerance and peace
#sentinelese welcome

Quite a few discarded their weapons and gestured to us to throw the fish. The women came out of the shade to watch our antics... A few men came and picked up the fish. They appeared to be gratified, but there did not seem to be much softening to their hostile attitude... They all began shouting some incomprehensible words. We shouted back and gestured to indicate that we wanted to be friends. The tension did not ease. At this moment, a strange thing happened — a woman paired off with a warrior and sat on the sand in a passionate embrace. This act was being repeated by other women, each claiming a warrior for herself, a sort of community mating, as it were. Thus did the militant group diminish. This continued for quite some time and when the tempo of this frenzied dance of desire abated, the couples retired into the shade of the jungle. However, some warriors were still on guard. We got close to the shore and threw some more fish which were immediately retrieved by a few youngsters. It was well past noon and we headed back to the ship.

But I thought they was Kings???

Why would they lie???

Looks like a good place to abduct sex slaves from, thanks.

There are a couple more uncontacted hunter gatherer tribes left. South America and maybe one in the south pacific.

This is where we will shine.
People of pol should gather together and use our superior weaponry to take over their island in the world's final act of colonialism.

Just napalm the niggers. 3 or 4 should do.

South Asian is so cool because you can actually see evolutionary byproducts in all the different races

>Abos
oldest race literally older than niggers
>Melansians
sea niggers 2nd oldest still negrois
>Flips and Indonesians
combination of sea niggers and Mongoloids
>Indians
combination of fucking everything +Caucasoids

They were smart enough to even string a bow?

A bunch of us should dress up in old colonist gear and get a galleon to colonize the fuck outta them

They're pretty ugly dude

They should be left alone. They are a precious heritage in this money-laundered '"modern'" world.

Mark my post, Fatmerican Shit Poster

I want to glass their whole island
It's self-defence if anyone asks

That picture was taken from a news chopper over 121st street, Detroit, Michigan.
Yesterday

This tribe needs some Chinese enrichment, Lao Yang will have these lazy negros mining gravel in no time.

No, the Indian government has send settlers there and half the island is flooded with pajeets, there is a documentary about it.

arm the cannons and show them pure power.

TOPKEK, you racist faggot.

Savage american man, why burn good island when you can just gas it?

I think your mistaking the sentinel islands as a whole for the north sentinel island lad. Nothing on wikipedia mentions these indians.

If I just geared up in full stabproof armor and helmet and invaded them with a rifle what would they do?

You can't trust them with any machinery else they'll just fly away

They should drop some camera drones on the island.

Look at the Tamils for example

that's Africa tier dark skin in South Asia

get a jew lawyer to stop you

>implying I'm attracted to women

OOGA BOOGA

there's a video of some people going up to them on youtube and they're chucking spears and start dancing like complete chimps. the sad part is the "war dancing" looks about on par with what random niggers do in clubs or the streets in murica.

Use blunt weapons to knock you the fuck out.

Holy fucking shit-fried balls

Why even bother? It's just one shitty island. Just leave the fuckers alone and let them live like subhumans forever.

10 of them jump you from the brush, peel the armor off you, and stab you to death most likely

>Sentinelese

They sure like some gimedats, near the end of the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ

They accept all free stuff.

These guys are just cosplaying.

Sup Forums should invade, in order to capture the rarest flag of them all

How has literally everyone resisted the urge to fuck with these people

could make the GOAT reality tv show with them

slowly introduce modern tech onto the island, watch as their minds are blown and they develop

heres your "imagine a world without white people" played out irl. this is what they want

>black people who just want to be left alone in their homeland
They seem like people I would appreciate.

I want to arm myself to the teeth with guns and body armour, find one of these tribes and enter as a god, laugh as their arrows fail to kill me and I gun them down, make them surrender and impregnate their women and rename their tribe, language and religion after myself

There's actually quite a few tribes like this left.

Several in Oceania.

Like a dozen or more in South America who periodically kill loggers and receive no penalty for it.

Maybe a few left in Africa.

I think we should gas them all. It disgusts me that these literal savages are allowed to kill human beings and get away with it. They should be exterminated.

POST RARE NOGS

They are closer to us than we will ever be to any interstellar civilization.
Hence lack of contact as we have nothing to offer besides undisturbed source of amusement as our culture grows.

We could make Sup Forumsandia, and begin expanding to become the strongest nation on earth and break free of our jewish masters.

lol its like chimps playing with shit at the zoo

>[distant ayy lmao reverbs audibly]

We just need the guys at /k/ to host their next nuggetfest on this island. guarantee that the nogs will be dead in a week

Imagine what it must have been like to be one of the first white European colonists discovering these nigger savages. Literally seeing those gorgeous black booties, being a lifetime away from your loving white wife and children back home. At sea for months, finally hitting land, and seeing this exotic goddess that you only heard in fairy tales. And with your guns, you hold unlimited power over them.

Imagine rounding up all their women, and fucking them freely on the white sandy beaches. Cumming inside over and over again, whiting up their entire gene pool. Rounding up the most attractive and taking them with you back home.

I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

I can imagine the Cuckminister saying it now...

"These are not uneducated savages they are doctors and engineers! Our culture will be crazy enriched in current year!"

This. H I G H T E S T

There's even a few savage tribes tucked away in the isolated glenns of Scotland.

The competition would be too fierce due to the lack of redpilled girls to take there. The male-to-female ratio would be like 100:1. Can't build a nation like that.

>muh dik

found it youtu.be/1WqqMpGxyFQ?t=114

Invaders would be completely immune from prosecution and it would be considered a legitimate war by international law.

>In 20,000 years when we are traveling the galaxy fighting xenos thry will be the example of what happens when blacks have no outside contact
I do wonder why it's always shitskins you find on these isolated islands or in the middle of the vast wilderness, who are completely 20,000 years behind the rest of the world in the stone age. You never find whites like this. There are many tiny islands inhabited by whites throughout history, but they never live like savages. Only shitskins.

whites truly are the most empathetic and altruistic race.

No that's just what Scottish people act like, user.

>tfw upper caste panjeeresh
>tfw poo on the street with no repercussions

This is a dream opportunity to mow down primitive humans with modern day weapons, right out of a work of fiction

Sounds like the life

holy shit mang

I get why niggers are so obsessed with ass now

Is that nigger spiderman on the right?

well if you are retarded youll die but if not you can just kill them all probably

>kidnap one of them
>put him on the times square
>record it
>???
>profit

I think there is a movie about it

>dat filename
That's literally what they do. An African tribe actually sculpted the aircraft they seen as chariots of the Gods and white men and women as the Gods themselves.

>every society has to develop at the exact same speed

Why aren't we all Stephen Hawking tier? Why aren't you as knowledgeable as Einstein?

Fucking pleb.

>niggers
>develop

>Lao Yang will have these lazy negros mining gravel in no time.

It's all so tiresome...

because their tits are floppy and hideous and their face brings a tear to the eye?

they never change

>two people
>"society"

yeah

>nothing to offer
>air travel
>medicine
>running water
>unlimited food
>electricity
>music
>endless entertainment

hurr why can't we be naked chucking spears at each other and dying of AIDS and starvation humans would be so much happier durr

>enslave an entire island just to make gravel
>it's all the wrong grade

>This is a dream opportunity to mow down primitive humans with modern day weapons, right out of a work of fiction
Imagine landing in an armoured Soviet chopper fully armored in Gwarr battle suit industrial music blasting from the speakers at full volume, laser beams across the sky, they would treat you as Sons of Gods
youtube.com/watch?v=8zS8mX9J03Y

>their "society" doesn't devolpe for 20,000 years
>best excuse people don't advance at the same speed
Nice try but I'm pretty sure they are niggers

nah there are still some in south america

Who says they have those issues? They could have a perfectly symbiotic existence with their environment. Its very likely with the limited resources they have that the population is controlled by those constraints, and they live relatively enjoyable lives.

>not using them for organ harvesting

come on, even bones worth money

Based Lao Yang!

I can imagine someone taming them with pic related.
>Easy now, come closer...yees, have another one, good boy

>2:55
Bulls eye on the preg chimp

I wonder how happy these sort of people are.

>I think there is a movie about it
There was a documentary about one sort of isolated tribe that believes Prince Philip to be their god king, they did travel to UK and recorded their observations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement

qt traps

How many are there?

I want to go on a safari hunt for the most dangerous animal.

If I had to take them all out would it be possible?

Is it just a small village? Several villages? Anyone know?

I'll bring go pro I promise.

>what happens when blacks have no outsidecontact
not even liberal but the same would happen to any race

So basically take some blankets and stuff from a New York subway. Just some items with basic flue germs on them.

Drop them off with some coconuts on the shore and get the peoples attention.

People take the stuff, and they all get sick and die.

I MADE THAT PEPE!

Guy's, white people havent touched them. If dindus are to be belived they are the most advanced civilization on earth cuz whitey never stole their inventions. They probably have a spaceship in the center of their island.

Don't forget to bring the watermelons, Colonel!