What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you while you were on drugs?

what is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you while you were on drugs?

took some angel dust 15 years ago and as I was walking down a hill it felt like i was going down a 75 degree drop.

surf nazis must die!

Took 4 grams of mushrooms in a field, on the bike ride home, my friends and I rode passed this old woman who was completely malformed. Like, one shoulder jutting out, insanely fucked up cripple hands, walked with a horrible limp etc. She looked like something out of silent hill. We all biked by her without saying a word, so I though it was just me tripping. Turns out it was my buddy's neighbour and she actually is that deformed.

I almost thirsted to death in the desert in Tucson

Lost eyesight in both eyes because of drugs and staring into a lamp. Big pupils plus bright lights don't mix.

Partial eyesight* can't see Sup Forums if I'm blind

Once the power was out at my apartment complex for over 24 hours, and I was out in my garage working with a battery powered light. Some dude walks up and we talk for about an hour, then he invites me over to his apartment and we take edibles until I feel like I'm 6 inches tall and shadows become terrifying monster faces

weird fuckin night

I was tripping hard on MXE and my dad called me and what i remember was putting the phone to my head and talking, i had no idea if i was making sense i felt like i was automatically doing it and not in control. A few days laster see him, ask him if i made sense last time we spoke and apparently i had a perfectly normal conversation and he had no idea i was on drugs

Tripping on acid at the beach with a few friends, met an elderly couple who asked if we'd found any agates. Spent the next hour frying balls hanging out with old folks finding pretty rocks. They were the nicest people.

Another somewhat related one, also at the same apartment complex (where I still am currently actually, still ride motorcycles with this dude). Go to a party at a friends apartment I'd only met 2 or 3 weeks before, proceed to get incredibly hammered chugging loads of cheap beer, multiple shots, smoked who knows how much weed, black out for the first time, wake up in this dudes livingroom covered in probably a gallon of my own vomit. I remember being poked in the arm a couple of times to legitimately make sure I wasn't dead

The parts of that party I can remember were pretty good

There were like 4 cars surrounding me and a couple friends just rapidly honking their horns at each other and I was laughing my ass off
>on canabis btw

Don't know if this counts but I was on drugs when they amputated my leg in Vietnam. Really weird shit to wake up and feel your leg but not see it. And total shit to be in a VA hospital.

Took too much ritalin when I was about 10.

Hallucinated there were snakes in the bed with me and that spiders kept spinning webs across my face as I tried to sleep.

Salute

aw shit, apartment story poster here, i have way too many drug stories and thats another one

brother and I each took a bunch of his ADHD meds to see what would happen, we both stared into the door of the microwave (at my parents house while they were asleep of course) for over an hour then he started disproving religion and I went on a bizare rant about gay niggers, it was great

Thought I had trees and an entire eco-system in my chest/lungs while high on pot, 1200ug of 25i, and alcohol. I had to breath properly otherwise the animals in my lungs would die, I could close my eyes and see it all in my mind, along with Egyptian hieroglyphs and shit.

Respect.

don't fuck with nbomes man, shit'll kill you
watched my friend have a seizure on just half a tab of that shit lmao

Took three hits of acid which is the most I'd ever done at that point. Started watching natural born killers with bro. Talking, laughing, having a great time the whole movie. Prison riot scene starts, still having a good time chatting and making witty comments. Movie ends, bro looks at me and asks if im alright. Say yeah we had a blast was a great time. He looked over and told me I hadn't said a word throughout the entirety of the film. Fucked with my head the rest of the trip.

I was super high on nicotine a few years back. Had smoked 2 cigarettes in a row... big mistake.

Cop pulls me over and asks if im okay. Tell him to just take me to jail and explain that it was my first time smoking.

Tells me he cant take me in because nictoine isnt an illegal drug. Still gave me a ticket for driving with no seat belt on.

I think the cop was higher than I was.

>be me
>only smoke every few months but when I do I go crazy
>friend calls asking if I want to smoke
>pick up some weed with a group of like 8 people
>go to a park off one of the main roads out of town to smoke
>damn this is good weed
>smoke way more than I should have
>tripping balls
>take one more hit
>good for like five seconds but then i start gagging and coughing all over this little parking area
>lay down in truck bed
>I feel like shit now
>what is this strange pressure in my pants
>did I just shit myself?
>begin to strip as friends watch and poke around my clothes
>hallucinate bugs everywhere so freak out about that too
>take a half hour to confirm nothing brown anywhere
>still unsure for the rest of the night whether or not I shit myself
> only in the morning am I coherent enough to properly confirm clean pants

My train of thought at the time was that nobody mentioned anything so I was probably fine.

I got lucky honestly, I took way too much and it fucked with me mentally, I was lucky not to die. I thought I found out ways that water could talk with you, 25i is fucked.
Sorry to hear about your friend, is he ok now?

not dying. there were a couple of times i was sure i was gonna.

This one time, I took a marijuana, a whole one by myself, and woke up in the hospital two years later.

True story.

I bet that cop was on atleast 3 or 4 nicotine at least man. Cops are like that.

yeah lmao she just like passed out for 10 seconds and fell out of her chair, then returned to earth saying she dreamed a whole other life

we both had terrible trips on an nbome tab we split, worst bodily feeling i've ever had. like i was made out of mud and raw sewage, and it stuck around for days afterwards too. watching jin roh on it was still fun though

stale ass pasta

enough nicotine will actually fuck you up in the head though, if you vape a pretty high nicotine content juice pretty quickly you start to get an insane head rush that makes you foggy and disoriented, not very good but it + weed makes for an interesting time

I used to get visual disturbances from smoking cif=garettes. 2 packs a day for years ... no problem. Then one day the light show in my brain started. Scintillating Scotoma. Sometimes I could barely see. Once I went completely blind for about 10 minutes.

Cigarettes man.

Rip MXE :/

Actually, you never woke up. You are in a deep coma. We have been trying to communicate with you for years . Wake up, Jimmy. Wake up.

Yeh :( illegal and almost impossible to obtain where im at now. It's still available in some countries, i think. Like Holland or someshit..

Used to work as a delivery driver for a pizza chain about 17 years ago.

One night, the shift manager, who was my weed dealer and someone who I would help break up pounds of weed in the office occasionally, walked up to me, grabbed my hand and drew a big X on the palm of it with a fresh mint vial. started laughing. I didn't realize what he was doing until it was too late. He knew that it wasn't my first time because I had tripped with him on several occasions.

It was fucking 5:30pm and I was a closer. Didn't get off of work until 3am. Spent the entire night walking up to strange houses and trying to not loose my shit as I made change for the pizza I brought them while tripping my balls off.

Somehow managed to finish the shift without getting into a wreck and I made over $150.

Still legal in quite a few places, but China was the only one who synth'd it. It's hard to source any dissos these days. Would love to try some 2f-dck but can't find that good good sauce

Lol. I used to live with someone who delivered for Gumby's in Raleigh NC. He said that everyone in that place smoked weed while on duty including the owner and they frequently did shrooms while on the job.

>Dragged toward the bathroom by a demon
>Friend draged me back
>honestly was in a tug of between him and the demon
>he won

Not related but a few months later we fucked. Kinda killed our friendship, too awkward talking about girls with one another when your buddy nuts inside of you within 4 strokes.

Bullshit. No way anyone is capable of driving while on acid.

I don't believe you. You would have wrecked your car the very first delivery.

I had a hallucination after taking 180 mg of Percocet and 60 Mg of codeine. In my hallucination an Indian man was at the end of my bed yelling at me about going on instagram. The next morning I woke up to a dm from a girl I would end up dating for 7 months.
Another time, I think it was my first pill trip, I ended up staring at a lava lamp for 4 hours before convincing myself that I was gonna die if I fell asleep.
I quit opioids for the most part about 9 months ago after I woke up one morning and had diarrhea with blood in it.
Now I just smoke weed and sometimes it gets strange cause I only smoke high quality.
One time my buddy Paul and I smoked and then he puked and I laughed about it for 5 hours before I fell asleep

>at friend's apartment
>on mushrooms + DXM, feeling pretty good, decide to go for a walk through neighborhood to scope some trees and what not.
>another apartment is right nearby, can be seen from just outside his door.
>their door is open, and in the doorway is a ~70 year old asian lady
>she is totally naked
>she has a handheld vacuum in her hand, and she is vacuuming her thighs
>she does that for a bit then retreats inside and closes the door