Surf with me

I'm seeing dick dale tonight. Surf rock albums thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbW76Pj7dcU
youtube.com/watch?v=sCtAfULiY0s
youtube.com/watch?v=77qK2lq-o5w
youtube.com/watch?v=xOld-kvQYm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Man or Astro-Man? - A Spectrum of Infinite Scale
This is my kind of thread.

forgot image

Dope it's cool that he's still making music and doing shows. Been listening to him a lot lately.
Also for anyone just starting on guitar his songs are relatively easy and fun as hell to play

terrible

everyone stop what you're doing and listen to this album. the shadowy men are the ultimate surf band

I love em. All three of their albums are gold. I want to get their box set.

i got all three separate on wax. the bonus stuff came with the digital downloads so it's all good.

but yeah theyre literally my favorite band of all time. best live show i've ever seen

i also have two vintage tshirts i got off ebay a few months ago kek i'm obsessed

I take it you've heard Phono-Comb too?

yes i like them and atomic 7 aswell. its all really good stuff

Do you have any download links for Atomic 7? They're not on Spotify unfortunately. It's a shame that both Atomic 7 and Phono-Comb didn't get any attention when Shadowy Men were getting reissued.

other than shadowy men these guys are really good: youtube.com/watch?v=TbW76Pj7dcU

i do not i've heard most of their stuff from youtube. but i agree wholeheartedly

Can anyone recommend some god instrumental surf rock like dick dale that borders on psychedelic

youtube.com/watch?v=sCtAfULiY0s

>noisy indie with springy reverb & generic summer themes = surf
fuck off.
In what way is Fidlar surf anyhow? Just because people associate them with Wavves?

one of the better deep cuts by the shadowy men youtube.com/watch?v=77qK2lq-o5w

It's played well, it just seems a little safe for surf rock standards. I'll have to listen to more of them to really make up my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOld-kvQYm0

they are really polished compared to most other bands. they are very listenable for what they are desu. pic related in my post is a good place to start with laika

Is it all instrumental?

yes. they dont sing one bit