The New World was a mistake

The New World was a mistake.

Globalization under the USA was a mistake

Lula was a mistake

t. CIA

you are a mistake

The Fall of the Soviet Union was a mistake

I am Cuban, give it back to Spain

Senna has become a martyr to the world. If anything he transceded his own humanity

The New World will probably never been a mistake if americans defeated Castro in the 50's, He motivated some spics terrorists to become commies too, so burgers put corrupted militar dictatorship on their cunts and also some of them started to use drugs trafficking to get money for their political or terrorist red organizations, and after it burgers used the drugs to contaminate their own underclass, their niggers became more savages, degenerate and rap was invented.

WHY BURGERS CAN'T DEFEAT A FUCKING CUBAN ON A MEME NIGGER ISLAND IF THEY ARE SO POWERFUL? goddamn, he was almost responsible of WW3 in 1963.

The Fall of the Roman Empire was a mistake

they couldn't even defeat a bunch of rice farmers so go figure

should have asked france to help. you faggots would have surrendered immediately. do you know that french stands for gay in some latam cunts?

Here's why.

>even their CIA can't assassinate correctly some Cuban faggot on the bay of pigs in 1963.
>losing a war against rice chinks farmers
>repeating some similar bullshit you did on the americas in the muslim countries to create islamic terrorism.
you fucking sucks! admit it! I don't gives a shit of being a gay surrender, better than being some very huge rotten ball of shit covering the entire world of his disgusting feces.
GODDAMN you are involved on pretty much every problems of this world.

The biggest mistake was India.

You are the mistake.

Maybe America didn't want to kill Castro because they prefer having an evil shepard lead dumb sheep astray. I don't blame them either.

Hey Sup Forums, what's the best and worst latin american shitholes

"New World" is a yankee meme term. There is nothing geographically, ecologically, historically, or culturaly that distinguishes America from the rest of the worlds landmass.

The native american cultures should have been left alone.Once you mess with a longstanding culture tailored to a certain environment shit goes left.

>Best
PerĂº
>Worst
LOS

1. Best: Chile

2. Worst: LOS USA

1. peru
2. los

treason

1.- peru of course

2.- LOS