I do this thread a couple times a year, I lost my old desktop so I don't have many of the classics

I do this thread a couple times a year, I lost my old desktop so I don't have many of the classics

Historic photos and "rare" pictures. Feel free to contribute.

>Daniel Mauser, the only picture of a Columbine victim taken at the scene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqLMz3rM7Jc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trayvon Martin dead.
This was actually broadcast by accident to millions of people as CNN was broadcasting the trial live

>Armin Mewes, the gay German Cannibal's leftovers

Police outpost inside a Burger King the evening of 9/11

>Legendary serial killer John Wayne Gacy hangin' with Jimmy Carter's wife Rosalyn

>Widely circulated picture regarded as proof that Zyzz wasn't natty.

>late 90's/early 2000's R&B singer Aaliyahs charred corpse getting tagged and bagged after her plane crash

>that nigger who killed six cops in Dallas last year

>Allied boys 'avin a giggle after the liberation of Berlin

>"Robin williams death photo"

I'm pretty sure it's a fugazi, but it's been fooling people pretty consistently for three years

>>that nigger who killed six cops in Dallas last year

What happen? Fall through the ceiling of a Dennys?

>this gets posted on /x/ sometimes. In the 1890s, some french photographer took a series of pictures of a kid with some kind of spinal deformity.
sorry, I don't remember the backstory.

They attached a couple pounds of C4 to a robot and blew up the parking garage he was hiding in.
I shit you not.

Interesting

The aftermath of a coalition(US and other allies) using white phosphorous during the battles of Fallujah 2003/4

bump actual quality thread

Hang on, I've got some 9/11 gore but it's been posted a billion times

This guy killed his wife and showed all her friends and family on facebook a couple years back

>original pass for one of the acid tests held by Kesey and the pranksters

Fuck, man. I knew Jenny. She used to be my server at the local Denny's on Bird Road in Miami. She was a great girl :'(

>li'l Putin

>Chris Farley becomes a fat guy in a little casket

Bumping a quality bread

Ah well, they made up for by lying the entire time about the details and manipulating 911 calls to hide the truth and make it look like racism. So even I guess.

Nice thread OP just don't post pictures that are widely circulated or you'll fuck up the only thing going for you.

No wait, shit. That one's Biggie Smalls.

Speaking of Biggie...
>I'm sure you've all seen this one a billion times, but look at the guy in the background.

That's Marlon Waynans from Scary movie, The Waynans bros and White chicks

>late 30's Nazi TiddyInspektor.

This was like the girls fraction of Hitler Youth.

imma save this

you have a good collection mate, and good descriptions

Time for a couple wrasslin' ones.

>You havent seen any Owen Hart death videos. All that exists are a few stills.

the videos are still around, i seen them not too long ago, forgot hwere, but wow he fucking hit that turnbuckle

>Hitler's propaganda czar's dead kids.
if you don't know the story, he poisoned them before the Soviets got to the bunker

any more?

>The genocide that System of a Down are always bitching about

Pretty common, I've seen this one in history books

This picture always gets me. The sheer brutality of it. But knowing that you're saving them from an even more brutal future. Fucked.

what brutal future? jews?

There's dozens more, but I don't have them saved because i think they were age 12-18 and they never wore bras

looks like a snuff film. whats up with the breast envy angle?

thats not Daniel Mauser, it is Danny Rorbourgh

And there is newsfootage of the cops pulling away Rachel ScottĀ“s body.

The Soviets fucking, torturing then killing his children.

I remember this happening. Couldn't believe it

The Soviets str8 raped thousands of women when they got to Germany.
It even lead to mass suicides towards the end of the war.

This one's more a history picture than a rare one. The Finnish used Nazi corpses as scarecrows

I remember you, user! Welcome back.r

I have such a fascination with Columbine, I don't know why either

i've still never seen this I remember searching for it ages ago on winmx and never found a legit one, plenty of i did not have sexual relations with that woman though

It's history dude , just like the nat Geo tribal pictures.

For some reason this picture (and only this picture) won't load for me

Thats right. I always get them confused since Mauser's dad is always on TV and shit.

And I've seen that video, but I don't know...
I assume she WAS already dead because they just kind of dragged her like a sack of potatoes, but I've also heard people say it wasn't her

>Middle school aged girls in Tehran, Iran.

This is a quality thread! Too bad I don't have anything to contribute :/

Freddy Mercury.

Nah, I'm fucking around its Saddam Hussein's younger son

>the REAL motive behind Columbine

that is so fucking cool

When I saw the thumbnail I thought he had some big ass rosary on.

Forgot to do the Wrasslin ones.

>Bobby the Brain Heenan doesnt have a jaw anymore

Video exists. There were 32 cameras pointed at that ring. The WWE would get crucified (PR wise) if they released anything. If happened between matches so it wasnt shown obviously.

I bet one day when the McMahons sell their controlling interest of the company and the board of directors is faceless, someone will leak it. Also the police have copies of the footage as well, obtained for their investigation.

>Razor Ramon caught wet brain from years of alcoholism and Lex Luger hasn't walked in 10 years

They live in Diamond Dallas Paige's basement, like actually.

Quads checked

>Betty White in her mid 20s,70 years ago.
I think she's immortal

the decks/trucks lack grind marks and their shoes show zero sign of ever being skated in.

>tfw islam isn't as radical as they constantly claim to be

pic is of the rare jew flamingo

More owen hart

Agreed

Not rare, but the Gorilla from Saturday Night live leaked some nudes last year and they're fucking abhorrent

Cute. You called trips quads in a sad attempt to make the newfags flip their shit

Obvious bait is obvious

Glad you agree

>Faux News actually did this

They used doctored photos of NYT writers and edditors for preaching cuckery

Do you have the deepwater Jew?

Never have sandniggers seemed so human. I mean, I know they're still muslims, but it kind of puts things in perspective.

>Jimminy Jillickers, Jimminy Jillickers, Jimminy Jillickers

>King of pop after having crossed the River Styx

The fuck is this? 0_o

Hitler's curtian call less than 48 hours before his death.

I think there's video of this too.

they were both in the movie above the rim

Welp, ya caught me kek

He was the king of /fit/ for a couple years and still is(in absentia).
He had this inspiring story about how we went from a 100 pound weakling to a 200 pound, 5% bodyfat, god of aesthetics.

But he actually was a DNP swilling, juicehead who's heart exploded in a sauna when he was 22 due to years of constant steroid abuse

Nice, covering the one thing everyone wants to see...

Any pictures of cults, "satanist" stuff, or other fringe weirdness pics?

Where is the video. Seriously I've been looking for it for years.

THIS is one of my favorites.

Storyboard artists on tv shows make fake storyboards as a joke sometimes, to deal with harsh deadlines and long hours. ect.

This is actually part of a lost edition of one said storyboard

anyone who thought that was natural is an idiot

let our lord rip in peace

I used to have a clip of it like 10 yrs ago. No idea where i found iti was like 15. Its shot from a cam above the sttands so you cant see any detail but it follows his fall the whole way down.

Source?

yeah but its just /x/ stuff.
Shit that even if it were real, there would be no way to verify it. Cults do a pretty good job of keeping secrets.

Speak of the Devil, Lisa McPherson. She was one of the lynchpins of the Scientology raids that caused the great Newfag Influx of 2008.

She looks fucking decayed but it looks like she's on the ventilator. confusing.

Fuck yeah

Think I saw that on kazaa or limewire

Get your facts straight. That's soviet soldier used by Finns during winter war. Why would Finns try to scare soviets with Nazi corpse?

Ahh, the good ol days of limewire

>human
That's because they are Shia, not Sunni muslim

A fella named Steve Ressel who worked on multiple Nicktoons, including Rugrats and Invader Zim confirmed its existence and said he even helped work on it.

These things are passed from writer to writer and story boarder to story boarder and they all add a new panel each. Also they made hundreds of these things so it's understandable that they got lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqLMz3rM7Jc

Here's the lost(until last week) 1995 pilot for Jimmy Neutron while we're on the topic

is he being ripped apart here? hard to tell

She on an autopsy table, someone probably just never took the vent out .

SHE IS KILL user KILL

Cool thanks

>giving a fuck about repeating numbers

What does the last panels say?

>An early Snopes classic.
This cat was running from the cops, misjudged a fall and caught the back of his skull on a picket fence.

His name is unknown as he is a no body

Has anyone here played Resident Evil 3?

Yer must have been limewire...lookin through old hdds now to see if i can find it

thats fucking awesome