Whats the point of life ?

whats the point of life ?

To create an AI that will eventually be super-intelligent and immortal.
We are the parents of god

maybe we can't answer that question yet
because we don't really know what life is
because we don't know how life came to be

Interesting out look. Never thought of ai like that

To live, to breath, to eat, to fuck and shit.

to keep going on

life is not... we are animals, star dust, we just exist. Society is created, god, marry, money, everything. Just relax and enjoy your time, do what you want, or just take some created meaning for life, some religion, philosphycal view i dont know

the point of life is to die.

To die

Become as gods

to please jesus

The point of life is to die. This is true in all senses.
What I don't like is that people always see death as a bad thing, as the worst thing that could ever happen. How many people are raped? A shocking amount of people. How many people lose all they have in disasters? How many people are starving, abused, or forgotten? Too many people. But not everybody. Everybody will die so effectively you were born to die. It's the only guarantee you have with birth. And this is beautiful. You've been sculpted by this universe, but you are also the universe. You're not insignificant because that makes no sense. Nobody makes fun of a car for pistons not being the whole car, or a computer for not being and entire processor. You are the focal point of the entire universe, as is everything else. You came from the source of all we know and will return to it. Everything you're taught is important is all manufactured by the super ego of all life before you, which is reproduction and survival, just because it's convenient and efficient. It means nothing in the long run. In a sense you're the most beautiful test tube baby.

btw i havent done any drugs at all since june

Fuck bitches, snap their tail bones, and make them slob the filth off your expended member.

To die

To Crush your enemies.

See them driven before you

TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU

Enjoy yourself. Be curious, creative and help people that need help. Enjoy your family, your friends. Fuck around on Sup Forums for laughs.

Enjoy life.

If you're lucky enough to have been born in the United States, then it's pretty easy to do. Pursue your dreams of doing something you enjoy or seems fulfilling to you.

If you're in the Congo, then your worries are about basic necessities and personal safety.

If you're in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, then you need to be pious to fit in.

To fit as many random objects into your own rectum, and smile with amusement as people unknowingly use the. Don't use the salt shaker at my house :)

get out from this shithole country i'm living
move to europe
get them whiteys blacked
get angry
????
kabum

to make more shit stains to suck the life out of this planet until we move to mars

Hentai, bro. Hentai is the point of life.

it is, but not that creepy body mod fetish hentai

HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!

Bro do your reading
we're fucked