Two man bun or not to man bun

Two man bun or not to man bun

That is the question

> man
> bun
Pick one

I'm not a fashion queen and I don't typically judge guys' appearances, so I don't really care. But I'm just wondering how you misspell the word "to." It's two fucking letters.

Easy for someone who might actually want a man bun. Also known as a sissy bun.

man bun is called a fucking top knot, the japanese samurais used to wear them as it was considered an honor to have one,.

>Two

You do realize you're not a samurai, don't you?

It's a fad

Y'know, the thing that normies conform to only to dump it after a few month for the next, possibly dumber fad. Remember before the manbun it was the hitler youth cut?

if you're a fucking samouri you can pretty much do anything and still be a badass.

now if you're a barista doing this because the rest of the hipster population does it you are a pathetic sheep with no individuality

Seriously?
Man buns were cool for like 3 months in 2014
Any people you see with them now are way behind the curve

>samurai
idk wtf kind of auto correct that was

you were gay for 3 months in 2014 if you thought this was cool

Gay things can be cool too

Throat fucking handle

this is better

I guess trying to look like a viking(and by that I mean an extra on the show Vikings) is what's "in" these days.

i have a man bun

i got inspired by samurai jack

Could just be me but whenever I see a grown man with a bun any respect I had for him instantly evaporates. You might as well start wearing leggings and a bra.

you're a fag, Chase

2014 called, they said they want their obnoxious hairstyle back.

regardless its called a top knot, and this is the usa where most of hte men are pathetic and deem anything that women do is gay, too fucking bad sometime sth ewomen copy them and then ya women steal man shit from time to time plain and fucking simple

>743943676
jesuz fuckin chrik

Putting your hair in a bun can make your hairline recede. Even if it were still fashionable, it's not worth going bald for.

Basic man betch bunn

I heard doing this shit makes you go bald. Or makes your hairline recede idk

They would also shave the tops of their heads bald. If you're willing to walk around looking like a balding middle-aged uncle with your topknot, more power to you.

Trips have spoken.