Hey Sup Forums lets make an urban legend

hey Sup Forums lets make an urban legend

ur mom gay

Bath water is full of mind control chemicals.

we can do better

>one day OP wasn't a faggot
>only proof is a grainy screenshot
>most people see nothing other than a standard dick sucking post
>100% of all OPs since the grainy screenshot have been obsessed with sucking as much dick as possible
>thus the legend of the non-penis sucking OP began

All drinks except for Pepsi have mind control chemicals in them.

If u scream as loud as you can at 3:33 AM Channing Tatum will appear on your doorstep and say 'Alright alright alright' to you.

every time a new dick rate thread is posted a jew dies

There are way too few Jews for that to last very long.

hmmmmm.... very true

I'm a jew and I find this very offensive.

One time a faggot posted on Sup Forums.

The end.

We could start saying Sup Forums makes people gay, or gives them cancer. May help keep reddit out.

I was creative today, and had a burst of ideas.

Here's one for people dumb enough to believe it on Facebook(all of them):

Basically, we post statuses/pictures saying that when you get to the bottom of the news feed, they'll be surprised with something crazy.
>"something crazy"
>"something"

What should that "something" be to make people actually scroll for 10+ minutes until they realize they dun goofed? Contribute!

Also, not sure if this counts as an 'urban legend' or not. But why not? It could potentially spread.

bump

chrischan with his want women shirt

there is a bottom, though. Just takes some time if you follow a lot of people/pages. I do not so it takes me about 3-5 minutes a day to get to the bottom of my news feed.

I got a good one, if you leave Sup Forums on for over 20 hours other accounts start to have access to your ip

Bullshit, user. Not going to get me on my own idea.

But Sup Forums does do both those things.

Meat and chicken are so full of growth hormones that cause kids to develop faster causing teenagers to get fatter quicker and have larger breasts and have more mental problems, I.e. Delusional about gender, delusions about fat is beautiful, etc.

50 CENT KNOWS WHEN PEOPLE ARE DRINKING LEMONADE