Gun that killed Trayvon Martin 'sold'

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36327909

Alright so which one of you bought it?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/01/11/prescription-drug-prices-jumped-more-than-10-percent-in-2015/
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-05-04-4260160309_x.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED

Didn't that AIDS medicine kike buy it to destroy it?

Is the weapon that kills the nigger valued or the man that wields the weapon?

>libcucks will demonize him for profiting off murder
>it's fully in his right to sell the gun to anyone buying

The weapon that killed a presidents son must be worth quite a fortune

The liberals are the one who publicized the matter so much the gun is worth anything. Also probably ruined his life it's hard to live a normal life.

So yeah, fuck them.

>Earlier attempts to sell the gun online were hacked

Apparently creating a fake ebay alias is now considered hacking

John Miller bought it.

I don't know why everyone lost their shit at him selling it. It's basically the gun that made BLM a thing, you'd think they'd want it preserved. Now they're only going to have footage of them burning police cars and blocking EMS vehicles to put in the museums.

Nobody.

Nobody here bought it.

Now fuck off.

underrated post

Shrekli is actually Catholic, I know he has very kikish qualities

>Last week's highest bid of $65 million was posted by one "Racist McShootFace".

Shkreli is based, you have been brainwashed by Big Pharma

>Last week's highest bid of $65 million was posted by one "Racist McShootFace".

kek

How is that?

>shoot dindu
>kill dindu
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>chimpout
>KILLA BE WHITEY
>mexican
>KILLA BE WAYCIS
>black family upbringing
>HE GON JAIL NYUHHGA
>no jail
>...
>weapon used to kill dindu sells for a shit ton

lel

he gives the shit out for free to people without insurance or can't pay, also daraprim is just a brand name version he sold at massive prices to jew the insurance companies to fund research, no one else was making generics until the news got big
the guy is based as fuck and the media is trying to demonise him

>black family upbringing

You saying that ZimZam had a black upbringing? I've never heard this.

I remember hearing most medicines that millions of people actually need have gone up 10% in 2015.

Who knows how much they've gone up in the past. But no one whines about that, like boiling frogs.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/01/11/prescription-drug-prices-jumped-more-than-10-percent-in-2015/

Only two types of people are affected by AIDS on a large scale, that being faggots and niggers. If he wants to make it more unavailable, more power to him.

Before Zimmerman shot and killed Trayboon most of Sup Forums would have hated him as a nigger-loving cuck. He tutored poor black kids and worked beside the NAACP to defend some homeless dude that supposedly got roughed up by the police.

The NAACP showed him no loyalty, the Jew sacrificed him for shekel, and the liberals ruined his life.

Zimmerman is a half-bean faggot that was fed so many redpills he became a god.

Obamacare added millions of new leeches to the system that contribute nothing but still bleed resources. That's an increased demand on a supply that can't increase as fast to match due to incredible amounts of regulation and red tape.

Supply is drained even further as the Government forces us to give free drugs to the third-world. All of those costs are offset onto those that actually can pay.

Not every problem in the world is caused by kikes. Some of them are caused by liberals.

>Keltec
>9mm

Not me.

I didn't know about his community service, funny how that works.

this sounds like something a retarded tumblrfag would name, or something a reporter would had made at the alst second.

Why the fuck would I buy a piece of shit kel tec? The biggest tragedy of that whole case was zim zam's shit taste in fire arm

What a feel good story.

>Condition : Used

Trayvon would have been graduating Emory medical school this week. This isn't funny.

>keked softly

hahahahahahahahahahah

Jews and Niggers
Jews and Niggers
Kikes and Spics
Kikes and Spics
Look at all the Achmeds
Look at all the Achmeds
Jewish tricks
Jewish tricks

Red tape doesn't make pharmaceuticals expensive, kikes do.

Also kikes are liberals

The government doesn't force pharma companies to give cheap drugs to the 3rd world, the 3rd world either negotiates cheaper prices through the buying power of an entire nation or they reverse engineer the chemicals and make it for literal pennies.

We are getting fucking Jewed man.

so true. and everyone saying he wouldnt have made it through are racist pieces of shit.
and he would have went to church the following sunday too.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-05-04-4260160309_x.htm