Which order would you fuck these sluts in? which do you want more of?

which order would you fuck these sluts in? which do you want more of?

I'd go 1 2 3 in that order. I wouldn't mind seeing more of 2's massive tiddies.

I'd fuck 2 for a long as she would let me. Great tits on her.

Much more of 2 please

231 of course!

Roll for foursome with 20lb lighter 10/10 versions of the girls

So are they UCSD?

more

they're from sd

girl in the middle looks great!!!

do mine?

one in the middle, doggie style!

fuck yeah

Girl on left is my spirit animal.

#4 is incredible

Enjoy the Jew princess.

she would look great pregnant and bent over the table

>white women

I threw up in my mouth a little

gook slut needs to be used.

0 = not worth it.

any more of one on the left? can almost see camel toe on her

if they were UCSD they would all be asian.

she needs her ass spanked with my balls

Enjoyed. Any more?

I'll look

you gonna cum in her ass or pussy?

Point taken, but they actually could be white. They'd just be fucking nasty.

Posting what I can find.

Pussy for sure, I want to impregnate her so I can enjoy rubbing and sucking on the big titties.

middle gets all of the nut inside her
even if i decide to have a round with one of the other ones, i'm pulling out and pumping in middle when my polish sausage starts shooting off it's grease

Can't find that many.

love that dyed hair on her

I'd go 3 2 1.

3 might not be QUITE as stacked as 2, but she's definitely got a better proportional thing for me going on. smaller tits for a tighter body. I'd fucking destroy her first. Fuck the shit out of her tits, as well as all the best positions in her pussy. good face too, so i'd spend lots of time fucking her/tittie fucking her before throatfucking her into oblivion.

number 2 would be a fun followup. a bit chubbier, so not as fun to feel around on her tummy (for me), but I'd oil those tits and fuck them till the sun came down. 2 also looks like she has way thincker/more pullable hair, which would be awesome.

2's awesome rack has to be acknowledged separately. if you go to the top of the tit, her tits attack at the VERY edge of her chest, and meet all the way in the very center--no cap in between is suggestive of very big tits. awesome setup. she's lucky because even though she's got a cute face, a lot of guys wouldn't be into that tummy. that being said, super fuckable.

3 i'd just facefuck until i was done, then throw her into that lake. no tits = total loss for me. except her face is ok.

Blue this time.

very nice!!!

Is she pretty kinky?

I only know the one on the left. Very good nice girl. Still looking for more "kinky" girl.

she already has a 34D titties under there. christian girl, so always hidden. i got this 'creep' pic of her once though.

>Blue this time.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

ever seen her drunk to see if she loosens up/gets careless?

Dem titties

Yep, terrific looking!!!

i dont hang out with her often, but i never heard that she did anything crazy ever. shes a plain girl, but my dick wants her.

btw, she caught me hehe... not really, but she did look at my phone.

Those are nice sized boobs on her.

Sassy

agreed. love those 34Ds.

?