/epl/

Non-league NOT allowed

Sunday:
13:30: Spurs v Stoke
16:30: Man Utd v Southampton (EFL Cup Final)

Monday:
20:00: Leicester v Liverpool

>de gay

Fuck anime

anime

Go here for your non-league needs

Does the EFL cup count as non-league?

ngl lads its starting to feel a bit empty in here without the efl lads.. maybe we should let them back in to liven up these threads again i think its for the best

Spurs: Lloris, Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Kane.

Stoke: Grant, Bardsley, Shawcross, M. Indi, Pieters, Whelan, Adam; Arnautovic, Allen, Ramadan, Crouch.

>Spuds haven't lost at home this season yet and Stoke only won 1 away in game in their last 5

I'll skip this one desu

How do West Brom manage to sneak their way into the top 10?

>non-league not allowed
fuck off mate

again with the anti non-league crap

fucking kys

good post

really good form against teams below them in the table

the absolute STATE of people that invest any amount of energy in supporting a fucking team outside the prem

fucking lel m8 literally why would anyone be so voluntarily retarded, imagine...

>non-league teams desperate to get into the EPL
>non-league posters desperate to get into /epl/
hmmmmmmm

Get into the what?
Your post makes no sense

>Manure fans be like pls care about our final :(((

makes no fucking sense

why invest money and time to watch dogshit football in the hope one day they will be good
just don't bother, instead support a team like chelsea or city. if your local team gets good you can start supporting them then

How's life on the spectrum?

This guy gets it

Toatlly agree with you. I'm lucky that recently my favourite colour has been blue so I can swap between Chelsea and Man City depending on who is doing well (I mean I was Leicester through and through last season but why bother this season?). I did like red growing up though with Arsenal and Man United but I grew out of that around 2012

I wouldn't underestimate spurs natural talent of choking

like when you choke on my fat cock?

I'm not your dad.

Gamethread literally where

>t. non league lout

Good post

first three need to be reversed

united
liverpool
arsenal
chelsea

desu

you now remember wagon wheels

More like Quite Shart Lane

get it?

They still sell them

no please explain x

Shite Fart Lame?

You can get 6 for 1 quid now.

>Stoke

Kane?

Imagine if the PL never broke away from the football league. They could have sold all their TV rights collectively and the FA Cup and League Cup would still be amazing.

KANE?

This thread is fucking dire now you've driven off 92 teams worth of posters

>ywn never have another toffee yoyo

It's the circle jerk you always wanted la

>implying im a mindless premier league customer

Go fucking join them in their 4 day old thread

almost (ALMOST) as fucking bad as the last /epl/

>United have had more wins at Wembley this season than Spurs

Fuck me, abus please I'm actually begging to please move the shitposting to this thread for more post we are dying here please

Poor Saint's. They deserved it. Now the media will suck Mouyes off for winning the League Cup (the BBC called it a 'major trophy' as well). Yet Sup Forums will claim the FA Cup doesn't count. Only the Title and the CL.

Also why have the threads split up? What does non-league mean? When we talked about other leagues it made for a more enjoyable thread.

They scored less goals than united so they in fact did not 'deserve' it

it's just a new way to try to make us oblivious to the fact that Sup Forums is dying

Yeah they were really really good. Uniteds defence was just shocking at times (especially Rojo), it does depress me a little (even as a Utd fan) when these teams who might never reach a final in a long time lose to teams who'll probably forget about it in a week.

Probably hurts more when they'll get raided for their best players again.

Arsenal hate thread?

Felt pretty bad for Saints after the high of winning faded desu

If only Liverpool made it through so I wouldn't feel as bad about Klopp losing another final.

The media were also sucking off Zlatan for scoring a free kick that should have been saved and a free header.

Gabbiadini should have been MotM.

/epl/

is

KILL

>people tell you getting used to the pl is difficult
>you come in january, with no preseason
>to a team that's incapable of scoring
>score 6 goals in first 3 games

I think Ibra is the perfect test to see if the PL really is that difficult. And it isn't. A 35 year old man is scoring bucket loads in his first season in the country ffs.

Ibra was one of the best strikers in the world. Fabrizio Ravanelli scored a debut hattrick for Middlesbrough and he was 30. Just because he's old doesn't mean he can't score. Remember Michu? He was top scorer on his debut season and then he died and turned into nothing. Sanchez scored like 20 goals for Arse in his debut season. First season is usually good because people aren't used to their play style. It's the 2nd and 3rd season which are the mark of a true player.

Rooney is doing awful.

Did you hear the commentator reaction to the freekick? Fuck sake.

Saint's got unlucky, sadly. The media couldn't let Mouyes fail. United are still in the FA Cup and Europe, right? Mouyes could still win a treble, if not a Quadruple if Chelsea royally fuck up.

A pity (You).

What, why? I support Oxford and I hang around here and talk about shit. I follow most PL teams, mostly Arse but I like Saint's too, local team (sort of). Also I think Saint's defence is still good.

>Also why have the threads split up? What does non-league mean?
Some autists deemed "non-league" to be anything below PL (even though EFL is also league), and sperged out whenever any non-PL stuff was posted. You can blame it on them.

are Brighton and Hove Albion really getting promoted?

>english goalkeeping

>Leicester v Liverpool
ABLs vs AB'I

Yes.

Leicester will win.

>Come to a thread titled /epl/
>Its nothing but low quality memes about team you don't give a fuck about

I'd rather a slow general with random spikes of activity at relevant times than just constant drivel. I don't talk about /nfl/ or /hoc/ memes here because this isn't the thread for it.

*carves tearfully over the loss of comfy/epl/*

>What does non-league mean?

morning lads

will Leicester stay up?

Aren't these threads always constant drivel though? Barely 5 posts in the thread worth actually posting

the one time Lester plays like last season and it's to bash Liverpool
o tempus o mores

>free kick that should have been saved

Except it wasn't saved so the point is fucking moot

>I'd rather a slow general with random spikes of activity at relevant times than just constant drivel
You're describing this thread with the latter.

Reminder that by one measure United are currently the best team in the league.

lesta will beat slipperpool tonight

>what being a Utd fan does to you

and will be for at least another 12 months
>inb4 but were gonna win da league la!

LEI-LIV PREDICTIONS?

Liverpool 3 - 1 MoLeicester

Only 6 players have scored more than Kane in all comps in top 4 leagues since 14/15, he has the same number of goals in that time as Neymar and Aguero

Yet people claim he is shit

Because hes a bargain bin Penaldo/Bayol.

>unironically having Shakespeare as a surname

>>>/theladbible/

>tfw match thread died on arrival

>City have two reserve games tonight, one at the KC against a Kenyan Premier League all-star team, the other a reserve PL cup game against Man City
>To ill to go to either

why 2 reserve matches on same night?

Except it was to beat Man City

Only people who count the league cup are the fans who won it that season.

Fuck knows. You'd think they could have moved the exhibition game. It's live on Facebook (SportPesa) and the chat is full of Kenyan plastics, brilliant.

Dean Windass is on the bench.

>yfw Customers will claim to have already won a double this season

>the chat is full of Kenyan plastics, brilliant.
SIGN WANYAMA

G-Gazza?

Don't think Jose was the one BTFO in this situation