locuscomics.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>caring what some canuck coal-burning jew cunt has to say
Why so thirsty amigo?

that's cute and all but

>not an argument

What? No one blames all the race, just the majority, the nigger majority

Das rite, we're all the same race! let me in plz

sounds like she is unintentionally taking white wing race part - because niggers are doing it and jews muslims alike.

>doesn't explain WHY blaming an entire race/religion/gender is wrong

every time

>external locus of control

fuckballs, that's some hoity toity twatspeak, but thanks for reminding me of Locus
locuscomics.com/

>thinking pol hates an entire race
Memes aside. We domt hate a whole race, but do recognise each races' characteristics and use that knowledge in our judgement.
Would i hate my neighbour for beijg black? No, but would i be worried that they could be typically nignogs and want them not having a chance living near me? Yes

>you can't blame straight white men for your problems

Seems reasonable.

I don't blame every Black, Arab, Australian, Jew, Mexican, Native American. I just know I'm general they're most likely bad News.

I will never understand why lefties defend a predominantly right-wing ideology like Islam

Nor niggers, arguably the most homophobic ethnic group.

i'm conservative pls date me. pls. that's at least 60% of internet conservachicks.

I always knew she was an SJW deep down. Women will do anything for attention from internet virgins

isn't she a kike/?

This sounds more like how all of the colored world blames "whites" for all their problems.

That's racist. Black people can't be held responsible for their own actions.

we all knew she is a kike so what. also these epic rants. "IF YOU THINK X YOU ARE XY NO EXCEPTIONS" HAHA I WON ARGUMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE XY THEREFORE YOUR ARGUMENT DOESNT MATTER.

BLACK PEOPLE BTFO!
HOW WILL BLACK LIVES MATTER RECOVER?!

Beat me to it.

>implying blaming uncontrolled immigration equals blaming an identity
cunt

Sexists/Racists/Feminists BTFO. Oh wait feminist was redundant.

She's technically right, the vast majority of niggs and arab muslims are fucking scum but not ALL of them.

Also "locus", lel lrn2type

>listening to women
>ever

Why do you faggots always fall for this meme?

Blame jews for world problems =/= blame jews for my problems.

I handle my shit. That doesn't mean I can't see the bigger picture in the organized crime that is that fucked up army of forskinless kikes.

>You will never sniff her asshole

>woman with opinions
>listening

forgot christian in there user

THE EVIL WHITE MAN

I rate that 9/11
Legit shit there

Would jew again

Too bad no one actually does that.

oh I forgot
*THE EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN THOUGH

>Not an argument

>Using words you had to look up to sound more learned

>Having this much of a superiority complex / I am not like the others complex / Virtue signalling

But I don't blame leftists/niggers/faggots for my problems. Leftists/niggers/faggots blame me for theirs.

t. WHITE MALE

She just generalized about people that generalize.

OP and Bitch are faggots. Will never touch.

she's talking about blacks blaming the white man for everything you dumb niggers

>using "bigots" at all ever
Your reddit is showing

You guys are so fucking slow. This is either b8 or just ignorance. Laura southern is the check who fights the shows at their shitty slut walks and teams up with based Milo. She's obviously saying they cant keep blaming straight white men.

But then
>YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

who am i going to blame for terrorism then ?

>complexity

2% of the country makes up more than 56% of board of directors of large media companies.

This same minority gets into top schools, despite having lower SAT and academic scoring, at a 305 rate EVERY YEAR.

This same minority makes up 90%! of founders of large media companies. This same minority makes up more than 40% of supreme court justices in the USA.

All this despite this minority having an average IQ in the USA of 96.

Fuck alt right infiltrators that are trying to make our movement pro jew. We all know who this bitch is talking about. And she's honestly probably a kike herself.

30%*

That's fair if you don't blame white Christian men.

She's saying that because she's a Jew.

because you are a bigot, unless you are blaming white people, then it is entirely justified.

>All this despite this minority having an average IQ in the USA of 96.
Please, source, I have found interest in it.

Wow. Didn't know she was Jewish. She's virtue signaling against Internet "anti Semites" on Twitter now. Typical. She's a coal burning degenerate.

If you can't make an arguement that doesn't cointain an assumption-bias an a continuum fallacy, then you're unable to deal with complexities.

If you make that argument, your external locus of control is Jews.

She's actually calling out SJWs though. You know... the people who blame whites, Christians, and men for all their woes.

> What about women that blame men?
> What about blacks that blame whites?
> What about Muslims that blame Christians?

Someone compile the social problems we have and people who are in charge of making it happen, then cite all the jewism.

>how dare you blame race/religion/gender for your problems
>WHITE MALES ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

i know right black people need to get their shit together

oh and shes anti trump so shes part of the shapiro crew aka fake conservatives who want to be attention whores

I blame multiple races, religions, and "genders"

> but I still blame muh patriarchy

>YOUR problems, not the countries problems
Classic cuck tactic

>All this despite this minority having an average IQ in the USA of 96.

Given all the Jews in the US are ashkenazi I find this hard to believe

*Country's

At the end of the day the only thing regressive lefties care about is attacking white people. Stuff like anti-homophobia, anti-racism etc etc are just tools for them to take the moral high ground when anyone tries to expose them, they don't actually care about those "issues".

Asuka for Prez

It's not about blaming an entire group of people but about risk management. Keeping your distance from muslims and niggers is a safe move from a probabilistic point of view.

What? Sounds like it's directed at SJWs, feminists and blacks, who blame all their problems on Christians, whites and men.

Feminists and SJW just got handled.

I agree, when will blacks stop blaming the white man for all their failures?

>"if you do it you're a priviledged white, CIS male"

i have overwhelming evidence that the jews are responsibile for every bad thing thats ever fucking happened

literally who?

>coal-burning

pics
NAO!

Yes that's what she means. But it also perfectly describes "muh joos"

>Fuck alt right infiltrators that are trying to make our movement pro jew

That's exactly what they are. The alt-Right has been around for years, but now that it's associated with Trump they've begun to infiltrate subvert it. They do this with every political movement that threatens Jewish designs.

shes another fence sitting attention whore
ignore her

is this adhominem?

Or maybe I can use these racist/religionist/sexist beliefs to fuel my desire to take back control. I know that sounds complex little girl, but I refuse to lay down to your beliefs.

SJW blame White Christian Males for everything
Sup Forums blames Jews Marxists ect for very specific thing sometimes even with sources e.g. negative effects of Fiat currency and moral subjectivism

Do you really not understand the difference?

Also

are you guys being ironic too or do you really think she was serious?

The law of averages doesnt exist with these faggots. They put individuals before masses

It took me a second to realize she wasn't talking about everyone blaming white men

How does this btfo Sup Forums ?

We don't blame any race for our problems, we simply recognize that maybe flooding a neighbourhood with niggers isn't a great idea.

I can't tell if she's implying this applies to the cucks who whine "b-b-but white people, evil white man's fault!" or not.