How do you feel about Female Weight Gain?

How do you feel about Female Weight Gain?

Fucking Hot as Hell.
Love from Thin to Fat.

Love Layla ..,

Aroused. Sexually.

It is a massive turn-on for sure, seeing them just grow and grow.

Fat Girls Fuck Great.

Yes

She should cosplay as a 1940s glutton. I could see her pulling it off.

What's her name?
I've cum buckets to her.

I would love to sniff and lick her asshole and pussy, then pump her full of my cum.
Would love to make a mummy out of her.

wife tits, rate? she's chubby for sure, but she calls me daddy.

Big cutie Mayrlin

>Fat chick with pregnant belly on top of her gut-fat

Very nice.

10/10

I'd pile-drive that ass.

Killer. I bet she looks great in a low-cut top. Great cleavage.

How I feel about Female Weight Gain? I don't know that's a tough question. I feel like women have a lot of pressures in society to be attractive. To be thin, to be a fucking artist with their make up, and to be sexual. I'm just a guy. But that's like a lot. I mean guys also have to be fit at first before they can let go and gain some fat. But like women, they have to be like thin and shit 24/7 their whole life. They can't give up after they're married or after they pop out some children. They have to be attractive because they are now MILFS. Then like they're 80, they cant even have kids anymore but their kids can. So now they have to be attractive because they're GILFS. Seriously, it's a tough world for a woman out there. So, I woman gaining weight is a sign of independence and freedom from the pressures of society. Maybe that's why they all have great personalities.

truthfully she dresses pretty conservatively, but when she gets into bed, she calls me daddy and it drives me wild.

My wife has called me Daddy for several years now. All the time. Did it drunk in front of her family once. LoL

will have to watch that... because she calls her dad daddy... probably makes me weird but idc; she's mine.

how I feel about weight gain? I don't mind. just wait until they are on a Hoveround and then they will start complaining about that skinny girl you are staring at

My personal fav. I love "popular girls" going piggy.

Nurture it. She wants & needs nurturing. You don't have to get too deep into it, just be what she needs.

Who is this?

uhh, she loves it; she loves to do daddy daughter roleplay

Encourage her with constant gifts of sweets, cookies, cakes, etc.

We don't role play anymore.
It's just a part of us now.

when i say roleplay i mean she calls me daddy and i call her Mija. it's worked into our sex life, and i guess what normal people would call it roleplay is just how we like to have sex.

they are all gonna die earlier so I think it's okay

Ha-Ha ... I call her Baby.
Yeah. It works for us.
>Nice Rack

Isn't there a comic about a woman who stops caring gains weight and starts being a slut? I remember seeing it years ago

i call her mija because that's what her dad calls her ;) she says she hates it but every time i do it she cums.... so you tell me.

LoL. That's awesome.

I don't. Who even notices this cunts anyway

Her name Abigail by chance?

uhh no? she's mexican bro... mija means daughter.
abagail sounds like the whitest name ever.

My condolences. How did it happen are was she always a pig?

your jealousy knows no end virgin, how sad for you, grow up and learn that a thick woman will fuck you in half you 12 y/o summerfag

I feel like fat people are visually disgusting and so are chubby chasers, Jesus christ

God I love Fuck-Blimps.

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night, knowing how your pathetic desperate ass fucked up biggly? I just take joy in your misery man, good luck with those medical bills ;)

Sweet lord she looks just like my ex on the left. Moar?

Fuck a fat chick's navel already.

not at all, how does it feel to be alone; and no medical bills so far because you're a fucking child who knows nothing about the real world.

Sexy Fatty

Pretty much now my GF looks now (Bred her twice)

>Pic related

See, you're making all this assumptions about me without any evidence or anything to go by. I'm really sorry that YOU fucked up and feel like shit about it, but I'm not here to make you feel better, give you gratification or encourage this shit sonny.

the evidence is you're not denying it in the least, i know who im with and i know without too much probing who you're with, and her name is lefty handy. enjoy your loneliness and your memes.

full body pic?

Oh and if it wasn't eating you alive, no pun intended, you wouldn't get so fucking defensive. Tell me, did your father have balls and if not why didn't he do us all a favor and die. Pussy mfers contaminating the gene pool with beta cucks like yourself

>pic related, it get's better.

I have no time to waste to get cool points on a mongolian rice cooking forum

When a woman starts gaining a lot of weight it often indicates escalating mental and emotional issues

>i know who im with.

Either i've underestimated how much of a cuck a man can be, or you're the whale.
I'm starting to suspect the latter.
Look, sweetie, you've got a problem okay.
No matter how much mental gymnastics you perform and no matter how many desperate guys bang you, you still have a problem.
Listen to me and get to work, it's doable and you'll feel amazing

I love female weight gain. Its sexy