What's the point of having slaves? They're expensive af, have ridiculous maintenance, require room and board...

What's the point of having slaves? They're expensive af, have ridiculous maintenance, require room and board, and are limited to basic manual labour.

Like niqqa just buy a tractor ffs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they have less maintenance than a tractor. a tractor doesn't have the sense not to drive into a gully and turn over. a tractor won't feed itself.

also lol, Felix Colgrave pic

>the listed maintenance costs are caused almost exclusively by employee incompetence
Have you tried not hiring minorities?

i've tried not hiring tractors. it's hard to get minorities to put their hands together and plough fields.

If you bought a person for say $10,000, locked them in your basement then fed them slop it would be much cheaper than hiring 1 full time employee for a year. If you buy 2 then you can breed them and get more.

Colgrave is awesome

>If you buy 2 then you can breed them and get more.

what sort of work would you be giving to a six-month-old baby? arc welding? operating a lathe, perhaps?

this has to be one of the stupidest threads i've ever been in.

But a tractor needs only a small amount of storage for allotted space, only occasional maintenance, you are only nominally responsible for an employee, and industrialized agricultural tools are several times more effective than unskilled manual labour.

he is fucking awesome. never heard of this band, but his music video complements it perfectly. i love the two little dancing dudes, and as soon as my registration for gif construction set comes through, i'll make a gif of 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4

Baby livestock don't have a purpose usually and that doesn't make them worthless. It's called planning for the future.

what is veal and fertilizer

you have to feed and house them, give medical care and educate them for about twelve years before they can do anything useful. that's a long time to keep children locked in your basement.

a tractor can't cook a meal, clean a house, work in a mine, suck your dick, make clothes etc. who said slaves are only for working in a field?

You don't have to educate them and you can put their asses to work at around 4-5.

I said usually

The vast majority of slave owners in the latter years of American slavery.

That was 150 years ago. Slavery still exists and they do a lot more than farm work.

Only in the Arab and African worlds. They've either devolved to the point that advanced equipment is impossible anyways, or become so oil dependent that spending more to get less done is a form of traditional entertainment.

I dream about owning slaves. To do things to another human being without any repercussions. Maybe one day...

What things, user?

But who is run traktor?