Do you have kids Sup Forums?

Do you have kids Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChmeNFJK5BI
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/30/the-u-s-fertility-rate-just-hit-a-historic-low-why-some-demographers-are-freaking-out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now i do

What it's name?

I want kids one day but Im not ready to settle down yet, im still a collegefag. Trying to get bitches on my pp. Might have a qt light skin black girl on my dick soon. Met her tonight while she was working in McDonald's. Felt alpha as fuck about asking for her number.

You know, you can just spread your semen into some skank bagina, let it simmer for 9 months, and have a toddler without settle down.

>what is child support
Nigga I can barely pay for college, I can't afford to knock up some chick

I have a 4yr old

The one in the basement doesn't count m8

I live in an apartment, so I don't have a basement.

I have 2

Neither counts the one you stole to your neighbor

i have grandchildren

Most men have

Lana

Story?

No wonder the Angry Video Game Nerd is so pissed, he's got a nigglet

he form and birth babby

Every Monday and Wednesday after school when she's supposed to be in math club!

No grand kids, mom. I'm gay

Three boys
Blonde, blue eyed boys.

What the fuck? KYS!
if i ever had a baby like that id beat it dead agaist a wall and kill that bitch and her family then track down that nigger and murder his entire family and relatives.

I have an 8 month old little girl. She is so beautiful. My wife and I are so lucky and she was born into a huge, loving family. She looks just like me, has such a huge and happy personality, and already has her daddy wrapped around her finger. It's great. What about you, OP?

lmao

Yes, 1 son. He is 3

why is yo baby black but you is white mayn

>Trying to get bitches on my pp
>Im not ready to settle down yet

What do you think your dick is for?

>Sup Forums getting real
telling it like it iiis
youtube.com/watch?v=ChmeNFJK5BI

But, where do you get the baby from?

Stole it from a hospital nursery and took photos with it, his name is jamal

Same fag here, not OP. Have a little girl, 15 month.

But why?

undoctored pic

>undoctored pic

AHAHAHA

NOPE

YOU CUCKOLD

THE OP'S ONE IS THE ORIGINAL

AHAHAH

>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>333

it's still "big dick" mike's though

Sure James, sure.

LOL

In THIS economy?! Are you fucking kidding me?

Let me know when the middle class comes back and then I'll see what I can do.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/30/the-u-s-fertility-rate-just-hit-a-historic-low-why-some-demographers-are-freaking-out/

To trigger
It's shopped man

Spotted the 12 year old.

They fell for it though, it's already too late.

10/10

>2017
>having kids
I'm not retarded bro

We need more Muslims since they know how to breed.

Not that I'm aware of.

Not having kids, partner and I have agreed to this 10 years ago and neither of us have the urge to shoot out crotch dumplings still into our mid 20s.

Looking into permanent birth control options, but doctors are usually too scared to when you haven't had any kids.

It's really freeing knowing we'll never have them. Our bills are cheap, we have time to ourselves and friends, we can both have time for our own careers and projects, it's great

I have four children off three different women. Trust funds all set up for them. They live with their mothers, I visit every few months as a daddy at a distance. Still live like a bachelor.

Nice bro. Sound exactly like me but without a partner.

Gonna have our first baby beginning of next year and honestly can't wait

lmao

>Lana
>Anal

Kek'd

Nope. I really don't see the point. I value my time too much to consistently give it to someone who constantly needs attention. It's too much of a hassle and fuck the amount of money that a child costs.

The only real downside I can think of is not "leaving on a legacy" but in all honesty that shit is literally for scared religous folk to "feel" better about death, but who the fuck cares I'm dead it won't bother me in the slightest.

you gonna be a lonely motherfucker in your old age.

yeah I have a son and plan to have more. it's pretty cool, the only real downside is the sleep deprivation that babies case.

JUST

Why? I still have a partner, family and friends; plus animals if need be.

Also, kids also grow up and do their own thing which means you will probably only see them sparingly; holidays at most. I still don't see the point.

oh I see your plan now

The baby obviously has 2 black parents.

Still better than wasting, at the very least, a good 18+ years of your life raising a human being that could potentially turn out to be a fucking shitlord.

I have 2. Your life changes with kids. suddenly the world stops revolving around you. But nothing i wont do for my kids

Sounds selfish as fuck. Imagine your parents thinking the same. Now where would you be?

James Rolfe's a cuck?

Cut off welfare and they won't.

Similar situation here, I have 18 children that are set up on their own private islands with golden mansions and dedicated staff to cater to them. Bachelor life is just so good.

I have Irish Twins and a Gentleman's Family.

My mom had children at an early age. I wish they would have focused on themselves more. However, that's what she wanted growing up was a family. I don't see how I'm selfish because I don't have the same feelings towards having children myself.

Not the same dude. But obviously, you wouldn't be alive therefore you wouldn't care. Literally your existence is not important, sorry bub.

yeah I bet your parents really regret it

>Do you have kids Sup Forums?
Have kids? They are kidss