Lost Cast - Where are they now

Emile de Ravin
Played Claire
Last film was 2015's The Submarine Kid, described as one critic as "languorous and dull".

she was so hot, that accent. too bad her character was bland and boring.

She's been in Once Upon a Time for the past 4 years

MUH BAYBEE

Horrible actor but god damn that face, so fucking beautiful.
She's what Chloe Moretz would look like if she hadn't turned out to be the abomination she currently is.

damm she went sour

She was on Roswell back in the day, too. Remember Roswell?

Also she gets raped by a hillbilly mutant in the HIlls Have Eyes remake.

Naveen Andrews
Played Sayid
After divorcing his wife of 11 years, whom he met when he was 16 and she was his 30 years old high school maths teacher, he went on to have recurring roles in Once Upon a Time and recently Sense8. Is now 47.

What happened to Once Upon A Time? It was getting shitter and shitter every season but in season five they hop skipped and jumped so far down it wis horrible.
Also needs more Belle panty from Emile
:^)

Nice arm hair on the left, post more.

My gf watches it, it's pretty terrible. It's like someone read a brief synopsis of Fables and decided to make a corny ABC show out of it

>he was 16 and she was his 30 years old high school maths teacher
pretty good

'member Rosell.
'member fapping to Tess.

I've jerked off to this so many times

She has a recurring role as Belle in Once upon a time and just had a daughter, so she's officially a miiiilfff

My friend's mom used to be a teacher and she's now living with one of her first students (age gap is 18), and trust me it's disgusting. Especially considering she's over 60

>watch the remake of V because Elizabeth Mitchell is in it
>it's actually pretty good
>she's even more load-worthy than on Lost
>it gets cancelled after two seasons
I TRIED SO HARD

i think there were more cast members if i remember correctly

did her tits get a supporting actor award?

tits are such a a meme

why cant i walk around with my hardon out acting like its not completely sexually appealing to cock hungry women and gays

So ABC took the dregs of lost and shoved them into OUAT