*deletes Harm of Will*

remains just as spectacular

*manages to bust a nut wanking to just the music*

>adds Batabid and Domestica

Is this supposed to be her Kid A?

Yes. Homogenic is her OK Computer.

Actually, she didn't have a Pablo Honey so debut was her Bends, which means Post was her OKC and Homogenic was her Kid A.
She was always one step ahead of them.

pleb

Debut is very dated-sounding just like Pablo Honey, therefore it's her Pablo Honey. Only Post and beyond stand the test of time.

This is implying that Vespertine is her Amnesiac, which is objectively FALSE

Regardless, Homogenic sounds more like Kid A than OKC
Well we could include Selmasongs and switch it so that's her amnesiac. Vulnicura definitely makes sense as her A Moon Shaped Pool also. I'd also say Vespertine is more like her In Rainbows.

I learned yesterday that this album is incredible to trip to.

degenerate

YAh YAh gad eem xD

Post is pretty dated other than maybe Hyperballad and Modern Things tbqhwy

lol what makes you think it's dated

The production. Same thing that makes Debut dated.
I love those albums but they undeniably reflect their time period in their sound whereas for the most part Homogenic and beyond all sound like they could have been released any time in the past 20 years and wouldn't be out of place

>fap to the music
>look up lewd images of the singer
>nut so hard you slump to the floor

*deletes entire album*
*listens to medulla*

DELET THIS

Maybe some of the electronic instrumentation on a few tracks (including the ones that you mentioned did age well) but it's really not intrusive at all especially compared to Debut. Just saying "the production" is way too broad.

*deletes your terrible taste*

I didn't say it was intrusive I just said it was fucking dated
Just because it doesn't actively make the album worse doesn't mean it still isn't super obvious that she listened to electronic music and produced and released the album in the early fucking 90's
If you agree that it sounds dated then are you just arguing the point because I wasn't specific enough? You clearly knew what I meant.

>blowing a fuse on Sup Forums

YOU BLOW A FUSE

Talk shit get hit
If it wasn't for Game of Thrones Pickle Rick would have been the worst thing on TV tonight by the way